The battle begins

Exo VS Sj [Sequel of Abducted by Happy Virus]

“Landing in 20 minutes.” The robotic voice announced and you can see some of them already missing.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun called out and Chanyeol nodded and released you from the hug. He bends down as he peck on your forehead.

“Happy Virus. Please stay here and be happy. I need your energy. When you are happiest, I am strongest.” He whispered as he your hair.

“Please come back safely.” You managed to say with your trembling voice. He nodded and left you standing there.

You are both worried and nervous; worried for EXO, nervous for the battle. You still don’t really know Super Junior that well because Chanyeol’s explanation was short. You can only hope the ‘powerful’ part is wrong.

 

Meanwhile, in the weapon room;

Kris slipped into his light armour and jumped around to get his adrenaline pump up. Suho slipped his bottle of water at the back of his pants. Kai just wear a bit of metal armour to protect his arms and legs. Xiumin closed his eyes and take a deep breath and breathed out mist. Lay packed a small bag full of medicine and healing gadgets. Luhan flexed his fingers and loosened his neck. Tao started his last minute Wushu practice and make sure that every hit will be a deathly one. Chen and D.O. fixed their rings and wear a little protection. Sehun closed his eyes to concentrate and listens to the air flowing in the ship. Baekhyun came in and wear some protection while looking at the tense guys.

Chanyeol is the last to enter into the weapon room. He was sad to leave you and scare of Super Junior at the same time. He put on his elbow protection and fixed his ring. He held up his hand and let out a little ball of fire rest on his palm. It’s not hot enough to burn his palm. He is still weak from the previous fight. He was wounded and he needed treatment from Lay. But being a stubborn Chanyeol, he wanted to see you before he goes through the treatment. He needed some mental support from you, and when you are on Earth, he knew your happiness is not because of him. Thus, he threatened the team to kidnap you here.

“5 minutes to landing.” The robotic voice announced. 5 more minutes to a fierce battle between EXO and Super Junior. 5 more minutes to a chaotic sight. 5 more minutes of peace for them. 5 more minutes to pray or do whatever stuff they want to do before they die with regrets in this battle.

EXO gathered in the centre for a cheer for themselves, it will at least boost a little bit of their mental support.

“EXO, it’s either we success or we lose EXO Planet.” Suho said as he put his hand in the middle. Soon hands started to stake up and 12 pairs of hands are on each other.

554290_256570567768795_172930792799440_5

“So we must success in any condition.” He determined.

“WE ARE ONE! EXO FIGHTING!” EXO cheered and pumped their fist into the air. Smirks are formed on faces and nods are everywhere. Knowing that the ending will be unpredictable, they can only pray that the other group will be gentle on them. They had their last group hug and prayer before they feel the ship vibrated.

“We have safely landed on EXO Planet.” The robotic voice announced into the whole ship. Everyone, including you, tensed up and hearts are beating faster. Adrenalines are pumping up and eyes turned to merciless stares.

The door parted and EXO started to walk out of the ship. Welcoming them is not their home, it’s a deserted battlefield. Fires and explosion are everywhere in sight. EXO felt a sharp pain in their heart at that sight. Their beautiful home has turned into a wasteland filled with fires.

They slowly walked out and look around to see any sign of the enemy. There are no sign of them anywhere. You climbed onto the front window and saw the 12 hot guys moving in further into the battlefield. You prayed for them and hopelessly watched them from the ship.

“Well Well Well. Look what we have here.” Kyuhyun appeared in sight and smirk to EXO. EXO stopped on their tracks and each of them is ready to give a fierce fight.

tumblr_m6l4u8IJ1k1qabqzko6_r2_250.gif

“OVER HERE, HYUNG!” Kyuhyun shouted again and more guys gathered around him, giving devilish smiles and smirks.

“Welcome home, EXO!” Leeteuk floated down and walk towards them.

scaled.php?server=714&filename=uu3n.jpg&

“Super Junior! What are you doing on our planet?!” Kris takes a step forward.

“We just want to show that we are the best in the universe. Is there a problem with that?” Kangin replied.

“And showing the best, you mean destroy the planet?” Suho shouted back.

“Destroy? No way! We don’t destroy. But for your planet, exception.” Eunhyuk spoke up.

You can see both groups are standing in a straight line against each other. Some of them have their power ready and you can see clearly that EXO are furious.

‘Happy Virus. Please stay here and be happy. I need your energy. When you are happiest, I am strongest.’ Chanyeol’s words repeated in your mind again. “Happy… I need to be happy!” You told yourself and you left the front window towards Chanyeol’s bedroom. You tried your best to ignore about the fight outside and thought of happy memories. Chanyeol kissed you on your lips and forehead. Chanyeol holding your hands. Chanyeol smiling and hugging you. You smiled to yourself and you lay on his bed. You can smell his sense and hugged his pillow. You closed your eyes and fill the surrounding with your happiness.

Chanyeol suddenly feel his adrenaline pump faster and he closed his eyes to feel the pleasure feeling. “It must be Happy Virus. I don’t know how you can be happy at this kind of situation, but thank you! I feel so much powerful now with your energy in my heart.” He thought. He flung open his eyes and they are no longer that brownish eye that catches your heart, but they are filled with hatred and power.

“Please leave now!” Chanyeol yelled but they just laughed in return.

“Want us to leave? Over my dead body!” Kyuhyun ran towards Sehun and Sehun quickly clapped his hands together and send him flying back. Kyuhyun smirked and stood up.

tumblr_lc9l8gYk8m1qb1nat.jpg

“Wind power huh? Let’s see which is faster, your wind or my running!” He dashed towards Sehun again and Sehun managed to make a few tornados to slow him down but he is still charging towards him. Sehun move his fingers and he got carried away by one of his own tornado.

EXO-K-Se-Hun-for-The-Face-Shop-exo-k-312

Leeteuk jumped up and fly towards EXO in high speed. Kris flew up and linked hands with him in mid-air. “You also know how to fly? Let’s have a battle in the air!” Leeteuk pulled his arm back and send it flying towards Kris’s face.

tumblr_m6laflhv6J1r66cado1_500.giftumblr_m24u3o5yc21r3iy59o2_r1_500.gif

Kibum turned invisible and EXO’s eyes widen. They thought he has the power of teleportation, so Kai teleported but he can’t find Kibum anywhere.

“Teleportation? That’s new!” Eunhyuk smirked and duplicated himself in front of Kai whenever he appears. There are Eunhyuk almost everywhere Kai goes. “Since you want to play it like that, then catch me if you can!” Kai teleported again after finishing his line. “Game on!” Eunhyuk ran towards a random place and more Eunhyuks appeared beside him.

tumblr_m6la82aObb1r66cado1_500.giftumblr_m6aks1h5Ta1rxq29no6_1280.jpg

Luhan saw this scene and waved his hands to make some Eunhyuks fly up. They struggled and disappeared. “Dam!” Eunhyuk cursed and duplicate even more of himself. Donghae quickly joined in by making some rocks flying towards Luhan. Luhan was hit by one of them and he landed on the ground roughly. “Luhan!” The other EXO called out but Luhan just narrowed his eyes and look at the pretty boy that is smiling at him. “Play with me instead!” Donghae shouted and Luhan started to send some rocks flying towards him.

tumblr_m6la3gYYUJ1r66cado1_500.gifluhan_telekinesis.gif

Some dark clouds started to form on top of Chen and thunders are rumbling in them. Short lightnings can be seen as well. “AHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~” Yesung sing out loudly. The clouds started to back away due to the force and Chen’s brow twitched. “My clouds!” He called out and Yesung started to sing out loud as he walks towards Chen. “I am going to shock you with my powers! Literally.” Chen spoke as he clenched. “Be my guest~” He sings. 

tumblr_m6l8yxcHXG1qhazdzo1_500.gifexo-mama-chen-lightening-power-in-landsc

To prevent Yesung from coming closer, D.O. split the ground into half and Yesung gasped as he almost dropped into the big crack. Suho and Chanyeol both nodded to each other and started to run towards Super Junior with hands full of their power, water balls and fire balls forming. Kangin pick up a part of the ground and threw towards the both of them and D.O. stopped it in time.

Heechul mumble some magic spells and a bridge made out of Mana form on top of the big crack. Yesung swiftly jumped on it and cross the bridge to reach to Chen. Sungmin instantly transform into a tiger and run towards the 2 incoming guys. Suho threw some water bombs at the tiger but it is not showing any signs of slowing down. “Dam.” Suho cursed and Chanyeol quickly throw his fire balls towards Sungmin.

Sungmin got hit by one of it and dropped on the ground while panting. He looked at his slightly burned arm and transform into an eagle to retreat back. Chanyeol smirked as he knows his powers are back and even more powerful now, thanks to you.

tumblr_m6l8vx74jY1qhk2xuo2_1280.pngtumblr_m6aks1h5Ta1rxq29no3_1280.jpg

Xiumin wanted to shower the battlefield with ice but Ryeowook sends some whips flying his way, making him jumped in shock. Xiumin freeze those whips and Ryeowook continued to send more, “Freeze them if you can, I have millions of them.” He jumped and landed right infront of Xiumin. Xiumin created an ice border and Ryeowook continued to whip the border with his summoned whips.

tumblr_m6l7x7XhRU1rv11s6o1_r1_500.giftumblr_m24utlp0z81qekyh7o2_500.gif

Tao and Hankyung already are engaged in their Wushu and Kungfu fight. Tao’s time control didn’t work well on Super Junior and he feels so useless. But lucky for him, he learned some Wushu for backup. Fists and kicks are flying around the both of them and they got hit more than the others did.

normal_hankyung22.jpgTAO-EXO-15ieme-teaser-590x330.jpg

Sungmin flew back to Shindong and transformed back into himself. Shindong hold onto his burnt arm and closed his eyes. The burn marks instantly heal back and disappear. His arm is healed. “Thanks.” He said before returning into the battle field in another form of animal. Shindong smiled and looked around for injured members as he rushed to help healing them. Lay also didn’t stop his healing powers as EXO kept running to him with injuries.

tumblr_m6lbr5hIpv1qhk2xuo1_500.png10.jpg

Kibum turn visible and lock Baekhyun in position. Baekhyun struggled and hold Kibum's head with his hands. Light shine out of his palms and blinded Kibum, causing him to let Baekhyun go. Baekhyun panted as he run to a safe distance from Kibum. Kibum turned invisible again and pissed Baekhyun out whenever he can. Baekhyun become a mad man and started to shoot light lasers at random direction. None of them hit Kibum. Baekhyun pants again and lowered his head. Sweats are dripping to the ground. Just then, Kibum took this chance to give him an elbow blow at his back causing him to fall to the ground. Kibum smiled and become invisible again.

kibum1.jpgtumblr_m6aks1h5Ta1rxq29no2_1280.jpg

Kangin got irritated by the chaos and he started to throw rocks at Suho and Chanyeol. Suho swings his arms from left to right and the rocks are cut open by his water. His water bottle is about half used because Chanyeol is near him and the water started to evaporate faster than he thought it would. In this rate, he will run out of water to attack. So he must end this battle before his water runs out.

tumblr_m6lbpbhJqr1qhk2xuo2_1280.pngtumblr_m6aks1h5Ta1rxq29no5_1280.jpg

Yesung’s throat is a little sore from all the loud singing and he needed some water to clear his throat. He ran back to Shindong and Shindong grab his neck to heal his throat from the outside. Feeling much better, Yesung started singing before Chen’s lightning reaches both of them. Chen covered his ears and give Yesung a death stare.

“I hate your singing.” He hissed and more thunders are heard in the battlefield.

Xiumin’s arm has some whip marks left by Ryeowook. He knew he will not be enough to stop this million whip guy, so he joined force with Suho and Chanyeol. The trio’s back forms a triangle in the middle and they are surrounded by a shape-shifter, a super strength guy and a million whip guy. They nodded as they started to fire each of their powers at the person who is in front of them.

Xiumin’s ice hit Ryeowook’s flying whips and more are coming after that. Chanyeol’s fire almost hit the wolf Sungmin but it’s all a miss. Suho’s water just gave the big guy in front of him a bath. Then in a shift move, they rotated. Kangin widened his eyes as he saw Xiumin applying full force on shooting ice at him. He is wet from Suho’s water, hence he is frozen in seconds by Xiumin’s ice powers. Sungmin jumped and was about to take a good bite on Chanyeol but the sudden rotation surprised him. He jumped too much and over Suho he goes. Suho used his water to leave some cuts on Sungmin’s back and Sungmin landed on his 4 legs, growling at the Trio. Ryeowook’s whips are used to Xiumin’s icy cold but not used to Chanyeol’s fiery hot. They are burnt in the instant and Ryeowook dodged in time but still got shot on the leg by Chanyeol’s flamethrower. The trio continued to rotate around as they keep changing position with the others too.

Tao is on one of his knee. Hankyung walked over with bleeding lips and he still manages to put up a little smirk. “Your Wushu will never win me. I am the best fighter in Super Planet.” Tao stood up, feeling that his stomach and back are aching too much, his poker face no longer help him. Pain is shown all over his face. Hankyung was about to send a final blow to his head but Tao was picked up by someone in time. Kris quickly flies towards Lay and dropped Tao in front of him. Leeteuk was still chasing him up close and Kris is tossed down towards the ground before he can fly higher up. He quickly rolled to his sides before Leeteuk kicks him.

“You act fast.” Leeteuk commented before Kris bolted up into the sky for another round of catching. Tao was healed by Lay and Hankyung also found Shindong before Tao finds him. Both of the fighters continued their fight after meeting together again.

As for the maknae battle, it’s still a battle of who is faster. Sometimes, Kyuhyun are picked up by Sehun’s tornados and fling away like rubbish. But sometimes, Sehun suffered some punches from Kyuhyun as he reaches him before the tornados can reach Kyuhyun. Neither of them is giving up in this challenge of speed, they want to prove each other wrong.

Baekhyun is really pissed out because he is always the one getting hurt and not Kibum. So he sat down on the floor and calms himself before he shoot his light lasers. Light footsteps can be heard when Baekhyun concentrate. He shines some light towards the direction and Kibum’s shadow is slightly reflected on the ground. Although he is invisible, but he still have a body and that will cause slight shadow when strong light is shone onto it. Just before Kibum can flick Baekhyun’s ears, Baekhyun turned to his side and shoot his laser at Kibum. He immediately become visible and holding to his stomach, he is on the ground not far from Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirked as he just developed a new method to catch his invisible enemy.

Eunhyuk got super irritated by Kai’s endless teleporting and his duplicates are also tired of chasing the disappearing guy. So all the Eunhyuks started to turn their attention at Luhan. More duplicates divided out and dashed towards Luhan’s direction. Donghae distract his enemy by throwing more rocks and lure him into Eunhyuk’s Trap. Luhan dodged the rocks but was captured by the duplicate Eunhyuks. Kai quickly teleported under Luhan before he is drown in the duplicates. Donghae, who is watching all these actions, frowned. When Kai teleported out with Luhan, Kai was picked up by Donghae’s eyes.

“Luhan!” Kai called out and Luhan did the same to Donghae. Donghae shift his eyes towards Luhan and Kai dropped down from the height. Hitting the ground hard, he moan softly and teleported away before the duplicate Eunhyuk catch him.

D.O stared at Heechul in the eye and no one moves.

“Do you think your Mana powers are able to stop me?” D.O. teased.

“Try me.” Heechul smirked and mumbled some spells. A blue Mana platform is formed. Heechul jumped onto it and stick out his tongue at D.O. “You can’t hit me with your Earth power now.”

“But how long can you stay like that?” D.O. smirked back and part of the ground rose up and now he is at the same level with Heechul. Parts of the ground beside it started to crack and was flung towards Heechul. Heechul mumbled a few more spells and Mana walls are up before the broken parts of the ground hit him.

tumblr_m6aks1h5Ta1rxq29no4_1280.jpg

“Don’t worry. I have plenty of spells and Mana to use.” Heechul teased back before sending a big cannon ball made out of Mana. 

Super.Junior.549374.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Anyone notice that someone is missing from this chapters? ^^