Happy Birthday

Long-Awaited Birthday Wish

I walked lazily to the living room and sat on the couch , letting out a sigh . " I'm tired . " Then I saw Soohyun hyung walked in front of me . He's in hurry ." Hyung , where are you going ? " I asked him . He stopped his step and looked at me . " I've got something to do . I'll be back . " He said and quickly went out . I scratched my head , confused . " Whatever . " I said and took the remote control , switching on the television . I kept clicking the number on the remote to find a good channel to watch . And then I came across the variety show called , Weekly Idol and it's airing the episode where we were in it .

Well , I think they aired it again because this episode was from last year.


Excited , I fixed my position and watched it . It's the part where I danced to missA Bad Girl Good Girl . I hit my forehead lightly , feeling how embarrassing it was .

" So cute ! In missA , who do you like the best ? " The MC asked me . Oh my goodness .

" Excuse me ? "

" I mean as a fan , who do you like most ? "

" As a fan ? " The MCs nodded and said , " Out of all members."

" So who is it ?"

"I'm a fan of all of them ." I said .

"What about the biggest fan ?" There's a silence until I spoke out , "Well , Suzy is fine ." And the MCs started to make noise .

" Since Dongho is madly in love with Suzy , we heard that you were flirting with Suzy. " The MC said . I chuckled as I remembered that moment again .

" I don't even contact her ! We're not close friends ! "

"Then let's do a video message to get closer." I took a deep breathe , and watched myself in the tv . Nervous .

"Suzy-ah , we're the same age , but we're not close friends. We're not comfortable to each other. The next time we meet , let's become friends."

I smiled as I heard my message to Suzy . Yes , I really hope that we could get closer . To be honest , she is my crush .

And then I heard myself saying 'I love you' on the television and I quickly turned off the tv . It's embarrassing and I'm blushing hard ! " Oh my god . I need to get some fresh air . " I said and stood to take my cap and a jacket before walking out from our dorm .

 

The weather was nice today so I decided to walk around the playground . The kids were playing happily and I giggled at their actions. As I walked , I bumped into someone .

" Uh oh , mianhae. " I quickly bowed and looked up . To my suprise , it was her . Suzy ! Although she's in disguise.

" O-oh , Suzy-ssi . " I called out . She smiled at me and bowed her head a little. " Hi , Dongho-ssi . " She said and smiled again . Oh my , that's smile . I smiled back at her.
" What are you doing here ? " I asked .

" Nothing much , just strolling here . " She said . " Ah I see . Shall we walk together ? " I offered . Please say yes , please say yes ! She then nodded and I smiled in joy. We walked around the playground and had some talk.

" Dongho-ssi , " She called out , I tilted my head and looked at her . " Neh ? " I said as I arranged my steps . "I saw your video message just now in Weekly Idol . " She said and I widen my eyes .

" Y-you did ? " I stuttered and she nodded . " Yah , waeyo ? Why did you looks so nervous ? " She said with her sweet calm tone . I shook my head ." N-nothing . " I said and looked down , blushing a bit . I could hear her chuckles and I looked at her , smiling awkwardly . She then looked at her watch .


" Uh oh , I-I have to go now . " She said. I blinked and then nodded . " A-arasso . " I said in disappointment . She smiled and took out a pen from her sling bag . She took my hand and wrote something on my palm .

" Done ! " She said and smiled . I looked at my palm and widen my eyes . " Here's my number . So call me , maybe . " She said and I nodded slowly at her . " I gotta go . Bye ! " She said and waved before leaving. Speechless and happy .That's the words that can explain my feeling right now. She just gave me her number !

I walked home and got into our dorm and saw Soohyun hyung and the other members in the living room , watching tv . " Hey Dongho , where have you been ? " Kevin hyung asked. I looked at him and said , " Nowhere. Just strolling in the playground." I said ."Ahh , " He said and continued watching the tv . I shrugged and walked into my room and took my bath .


It's already night and I looked at the watch . " Oh ? It's 11:50 already ? Oh my , I've must been focusing on study too much . " I said and stood from the table and closed my science book . I walked out from my room and looked around , " Eh ? Where is everyone has gone ? " I mumbled and walked to the couch and sat . Why did I feel there's something special today ? Hmm .

Then suddenly my phone vibrated , I took it out and read a text from Kiseop hyung.

' Dongho , come to the nearest playground right away . Don't forget to lock the door . '

Playground ? What are they doing there ? I asked myself and quickly took my cap and walked out , not forgetting to lock the door before walking to the playground


I looked around as I reached the playground . It's quite and dark too .

" Aish , are they playing with me ? " I sighed and took out my phone , finding Kiseop's hyung name in the contact list .

" Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ " I heard them singing and looked behind me . I widen my eyes as I saw UKISS hyung were singing and ... Suzy was holding the cake . 

" Happy Birthday to Dongho . Happy birthday to you . " Suzy sang sweetly and they clapped after she finished singing . Now I remember why did I feel like it's a special day today . It's my birthday !

" Make a wish and blow the candles ! " Kiseop hyung said . I walked towards Suzy slowly and stopped in front of her . I closed my eyes and made a wish before I blew the candles. They clapped their hands and so did I. 

They started to give me a ton of presents and I was so happy . Then , Suzy walked towards me and gave me a gift . " Happy Birthday Dongho-ssi . " Suzy said and I smiled at her . " Gomawo , Suzy-ah . " I said and suddenly she leaned closer and pecked my right cheek . My eyes widen and looked at her while touching my cheek . She giggled and the other members cheered .

" Whoo ! Dongho's wish was granted ! " Eli hyung said and I glared at him . " Yah ! Hyung ! " I said and pouted and we burst out laughing. 

 

Although , it's just a kiss on the cheek . I'm still happy . I took out my wish-list from my wallet and crossed my last wish.

Dongho's Birthday Wish List  
-A dog

-New headphones
- New ipod
-Get closer with Suzy

- A kiss from Suzy

END

 

A/N

Happy Birthday Dongho ! ^^ <3