Chapter 3

He's Mine!

"L-let me do it by m-myself." Baekhyun didn't know why he became stutter like that.


He took his napkin and wipe randomly around his mouth.
Two hands that Suho's and Chanyeol's quickly went down awkwardly.


On the other side, Kyungsoo and Kai tried to pretend they didn't see what was happened just now.
While the innocent magnae said, "Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung are so romantic."


"Baekhyun hyung, who do you want to choose eoh?"


"AWW!!!" Sehun glared at Kai, who's the one kicked his leg under dining table.


"What are-,"


"Shut up pabo!" Kai hissed and also gave the innocent magnae glared back.
Sehun nodded slowly and back to his activity, eating, like the other member.

 

*****

 

All EXO-K member was watching TV, when EXO-M member came to visit them.
Baekhyun and Sehun suddenly ran towards them and gave each member a tight hug.


"I miss you all." Baekhyun said happily.


Sehun still hugged his Luhan hyung until they reached sofa.


"Baekhyunnie, we had just met this morning until the practice end." Kris, leader of
EXO-M said with he pinched Baekhyun cheeks.


"AWW!! Hyung~!"


"Don't pout like that Baek. You're already cute."


"You are cuter than me Luhan hyung."


"Guys, what do you want to drink?" Kyungsoo stood up from his sit position, and after EXO-M
member tell what they wanted to drink, he went to the kitchen immediately.


"Kyungsoo-ya, I'll help you~..."


All the rest member shook their head because of Baekhyun acted like a kid when followed Kyungsoo.

 

*****

 

PRANG...


"ARGH!!!"


"BAEKHYUN HYUNG!" D.O's scream made all member in guest room ran quickly to the kitchen.


"What happened?" They all asked panickly, when saw blood covered Baekhyun's right arm.


Baekhyun groaned in pain as his face grew pale.


"When Baekhyun hyung pick up a fell spoon on the floor, that knife also suddenly fell and hit Baekhyun hyung's arm." 
Kyungsoo pointed at the knife.


"I d-don't know w-why..."


"Oh my god Baek! Are you okay?" Before Kris knelt beside Baekhyun, tried to see it's serious injury or not, Baekhyun had fainted.
Kris catched the skinny guy in his arm extremely current before his body hit the floor.


All member looked worriedly, except for two members.
Yes, you're right if tell there's anxiousness on their face, but jelously more stand out on them.

 

________________________________________

Huft... Finally~~~

Hahahaha... you definitely know who the two members, right?

Hohoho...