Thank You

Lotus Blossom Graphics | closed

So this is the final chapter of Lotus Blossom Graphics... I'm gonna cry. This shop is my first shop ever, and was my first official attempt to start designing graphics. Lotus Blossom contains so many of my memories, it means a lot to me. So now, I'm going to give all my thanks now. 

 

First, I would like to thank my staff for helping make this shop the best it could be. You guys are the best. 

-white-: Unnie, you've been with me through thick and thin of my graphic designing journey so far, and I know you'll be with me til the end. You've supported me, and I've supported you. You were one of the first family members of LB, and I'll never forget that. Your graphics are beautiful, and I just don't know what else to say, besides the fact that you're like my best friend. Wait, you are my best friend. Thank you for everything. Every single thing.

I want to give you a present, but I don't know what. But I'll think of something. For now, just consider that being a part of Owl Kingdom is your present for being my staff. I'll make you something later.

 

Reikarbl: Even though you were part of our family, I never really got to know you. I regret that. I hope we can still talk more, even though we don't work together anymore. You make pretty graphics, and I admire your blending skills. I wish you the best on your graphic designing skills! 

I figured that your bias is Seunghyun from FT Island, so I made you a little something to give thanks. It's not much, but it's just a little something to show my thanks to you.

 

lovesuzy1994: Karen, you know what, you're a very talented girl. Your graphics have improved a lot since you just joined LB, and I'm proud of you. Thanks for everything you've done. And thanks for recommending me for Summerchild Graphics, though I'm not working there anymore. But still, thanks. We talked a lot before, what happened now? We haven't talked in ages. PM me sometime and we should talk again~

I also made you a little something to give thanks. I'm almost definitely sure that you love Suzy, so... TA-DAH! I hope you like it.

 

PerfectStranger: You were our last recruit, but nevertheless, you are very talented. There's no doubt about that. You design AMAZING graphics, and I'm really happy that you worked with us. Not only that but you make them REALLY fast. We talked a bit, but since you're on a short hiatus now, I haven't talked to you in a long time. Once you get back, talk to me k? Love you~

Your profile says that you're channie and kai biased. So I made this picture for you. I actually REALLY LIKE IT A LOT. It's such a pretty edit. I hope you like it!

 

WoAiDaesung: You never became an official staff member at LB, but you were still a part of the family while you were a trainee. It's a shame you never really finished training and becoming a staff member here. You still doing graphics? I saw you had potential, and also you were very determined. I hope you'll continue doing graphics if you ever get a chance to. Hugs and kisses~

Here's a dp for you, I saw you liked Myungsoo (he's so adorable omygawd). Hope you like it!

 

XJie23: You, my friend, were the first LB staff member. It's sad that you couldn't stay and continue working with us. I don't blame you, my rules are just too tough I guess? We don't talk, but we should if you want. You make really nice graphics, they're super pretty and I know you still make graphics, LOL I STALK YOU. Okay not really, but I subscribed to your shop and stuff so I know. You get the point. ^^ I wish you the best in graphic designing!

Like for everyone, I made you a little gift of thanks. I think you like Jiro Wang, unless I'm mistaken? 

 

ExoticGirl4Ever: She was a staff member here before, one of the original ones. She left though, and she also deactivated her profile. I'm guessing she left AFF for good. Well, she made really pretty graphics everyone, and it's a shame she left. But she probably had her own reasons, and I support her. ExoticGirl4Ever, you were a great staff member. Thanks for being a part of LB Graphics.

 

BTW you guys, you don't have to use these pics I made. It's just my thanks. Even though it'd be nice if you put them on your profile or something. And -white- unnie, don't worry, I'll make you something!

 

Next, I'd like to thank my subscribers. You guys are a main part of LB, and you don't know how much I love you guys. I especially thank all you loyal requesters who kept coming back for more requests. Thank you. I've thanked you guys, by giving you memberships to Owl Kingdom, and I hope you'll continue being loyal requesters there. And I love you all, every single one of you that requested here, or even just subscribed. You guys mean the world to me. Thank you. Though we have had our ups and downs, you guys still are the best. It's a shame we never really communicated though, so my goal at the new shop is to communicate more with subscribers. 

 

So thank you everyone for supporting Lotus Blossom, which has now come to an end. Please continue supporting us by subscribing and following Owl Kingdom Graphics, we will be sure not to disappoint you!

 

Forever thankful,

meowpikarawr