Chapter 3

Only You in My Heart
"Daiki," she muttered with watery eyes. One of her workmate approached her and help her to clean up the tray and sweep the floor due the spilled food earlier. "Miya-san, daijoubu desu ka?" asked her workmate name Kutsuna Airi. She is a nice girl and so kind. "Un, daijoubu desu," replied Rio. "Thank you," she continued and then she stood up and apologized to customers around her as she bowed. After that, she immediately run to the locker room. There is provided a place to take a rest. "Rio-chan, are you okey?" Yuya asked Rio when he approached her and took a seat beside Rio. "Un, I'm okey. Why?" To me, you look not okey. Does something happen?" Yuya asked Rio with concern. "I do really okey, nii-chan," she said with still looking down. She lied to him that she was okey. It seem the memories that she tried to forget few years ago, now re-emerged in her memory. Dropwise the tears from her beautiful eyes now wetting her cheeks. Yuya noticed her was crying and then he patted Rio's shoulder and trying to asked her what is actually happen. "Rio-chan, tell me! What really happened that made you like this?" Yuya asked her curiously. After few seconds in silent, eventually she was willing to tell him. "Yuya-nii, I saw him... I saw Daiki," Rio said as she wipping the taers. "Daiki? Your boyfriend while you're still in Karuizawa?" Yuya asked and Rio just nooding her haed. "But why are you even cry? Instead it is nice because you can see him again after separated for long time, right?" ''Yeah, at first he was my boyfriend, but a year after I moved to Canada I lost contact with him. I think he doesn't love me sincerelly and with my departure, could be the reason for him to leave and forget me," said Rio. "Why you can be sure if he left you? Why don't you ask him directly about what's his reason?" Yuya said, giving her an advice but Rio shooked her head. "Why?" "I think it's not need. It's useless. He already has a new girlfriend." ========================================================================= Daiki's POV "Daiki," I heard a maid cafe who had just dropped that tray said my name. Though her voice was so soft, but still clear enough for me to hear. But, I'm also not sure because it's not just me who has name "Daiki", right? Suprisingly, her sight leads her towads me so that made me feel a bit confident that "Daiki" just now she called was me.

Do I know her? Ah, impossible, I guess I've never met her before. Or she's Taipi's friend? It's also impossible. I know who's his friends as well. Suddenly, Natsuki's phone rang and startled me which make me back to reality.

"Sorry, Arioka-kun, I'm going to meet Fuji-kun now," Natsuki said as she fix her thinhs.

Ah, no problem. I'm still want to spend time here,"

"Okey, jaa ne!"

===========================================================================

Since then, Daiki always thinking about that girl, in other words the figure of that girl always appeared on Daiki's mind. He felt tat he know that girl before. So, he decided to go to Sunflower Cafe everyday. He hopes he'll meet that girl again, but for three days he come to the Cafe, he meet nothing. That girl never appeared again and then he asked one of the maid cafe.

"Sumimasen," Daiki said when he approached the maid cafe.

"Yes, can I help you?" the maid cafe asked Daiki.

"Ano, is there a maid cafe who has long staight hair work here?"

"You mean Miya-chan?" Daiki nooded altough he not sure with the name.

"She take few days off."

"May I know when will she back?"

"If I'm not wrong, she'll back on the day after tomorrow."

"Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome," the maid cafe replied and she back to her work.

3 days later........

 

On that day, Daiki come to Sunflower again. And lucky this time he met her.

"Miya-chan!" Airi called Rio when she saw Daiki get into cafe.

"Nani?" Rio asked her.

"You see that boy?" Airi said as she pointed towards Daiki. "During your vacation, he always comes here."

"Eehh?!?"

"Yeah, he looking for you. I guess there's something important to tell you, so you better meet him," Airi said and then continued her work.

Rio comes to Daiki and ask him what's his order. " Excuse me, what you want to order, sir?" Rio asked him.

"Strawberry milkshake, please!" replied Daiki. When Rio was about to go, Daiki stan up and say "Ano, do you have a free time now?" Daiki asked her.

"Hmm..??"

"I...I just want to ask you something. But if you mind, I won't force you."

"Okey, but not here," Rio said as she lead Daiki to the park near cafe.

"So, what you want to ask me?" Rio said as she sat on the bench.

"Let me introduce first. I'm Arioka Daiki."

"Oh, I'm Miyatake Rio."

"Miyatake-san, what we've known each other before?" Daiki asked her. "I'm sorry, I know it's rude, but it's also important to me," he continued.

"Why you asked me that question?"

"It's because, lately your figure always appear on my mind. I wonder what the related I had with you. Sorry, I hope you don't misunderstand," said Daiki.

"Sorry, I think we not known each other. You know, we've just met," Rio said pretending not to know. "If you excuse me, I'll take my leave. I'm still have to back to cafe," Rio continued. After several steps, she heard Daiki was in pain. Soon, she turned to Daiki and ask him "Daiki, are you okey?"

"My head is so hurt," said Daiki while holding his head and then he collapse.

==========================================================================

 

AN: I'm sorry for not updating this story for soooo long time. I was so busy with my work.

And sorry for borring chapter.