Chapter 1

Only You in My Heart

"Daiki, if I'm no longer at your side, will you still continue to love me?" Rio asked him as she leaned her head on Daiki's shoulder.

"Of course, no matter what happen I'll always love you," Daiki said.

"Promise me that only me who you have in your heart," pleaded Rio.

"Un, I promise you," Daiki said, patting Rio's head.

XxXxXx

3 days later...........

That morning at around 9 AM, Daiki went to Rio's house. When he got there, he greeted Mrs. Miyatake.

"Good morning, aunty, what Rio at home?" Daiki asked her.

"Good morning Arioka-kun, Rio's in her room. You can go right to her room," Mrs. Miyatake replied.

"Thank you," Daiki said as he bowed to her. Then, he walked up the stairs to the Rio's room.

"Rio," Daiki called, peering over the door.

"Ah, Daiki, come in. What bring you here so early?" Rio asked.

"I don't know. I suddenly wanted to come here," he replied, then his eyes fixs on a suitcase that was beside Rio's bed.

"Rio, where would you go?" Daiki asked curiously. But Rio just shut up and slowly her tears running down on her cheeks. Daiki become panic with Rio's state and his face now full of quetion marks.

"Rio, what really happened? What are you hidding from me?" Daiki asked her.

"Daiki, I'm sorry. Today I'm going to move to Canada with my parents," Rio replied.

"Whaaat!!!!" Daiki shouted. He quite shocked. "Why didn't you tell me from the beginning that you'll leave me?"He asked. He also seemed want to shed a tear. He couldn't bear having to part with her.

"Rio, do you kidding me?"

"No, Daiki,"

"Then, why just now you say it to me?" Daiki shouted even louder and it made Rio sobbing more. Daiki pulled her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry Rio. I shouldn't have shouted at you like this. It's all really shocked me," Daiki said as he patted Rio's head back. "How long would you stay there?"

"I don't know. Maybe more than 2 years," Rio replied.

"Well, I'll keep my promise that I will always love you and I'll wait till you come back because only you in my heart," Daiki said as he let go of his embrace.

Slowly, he lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips gently and Rio kissed him back.

XxXxXxX