Final

Falling On Your

Kyuhyun sighed for probably the nth time today, Eunhyuk and Donghae dragged him to the local ice skating rink on his birthday, making him slightly depressed since Zhou Mi was in China. Probably the biggest problem with long distance relationships. Plus, it was their two year anniversary, and Zhou Mi have not wished him or even called like he usually does.

His mind soon wandered off to the first time Zhou Mi brought him ice skating, as he skated round the rink, when he saw Eunhyuk having troubles with ice skating.

+++

It was the 47th time they met and also, their fifth date together, at a fairly couple-filled ice skating rink. They met outside the ice rink, both of them layered up with thick jackets and shirts, cheeks pink from the freezing cold of winter.

"Oh, I...um...got you something." Kyuhyun said as they queued to pay their entrance fees, fishing out a woolen scarf from his bag, feeling his cheeks go warm.

"Oh my god, Kui Xian~ I love it~ thank you~" Zhou Mi squeals as he inspected it. A bit messy to be a professionally made one, his initials at the end, so it had to be made by no other than his boyfriend. He pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, pressing a kiss on his forehead as a thank you before removing his designer scarf and wrapping his neck with Kyuhyun's handmade one.

Kyuhyun blushed at Zhou Mi's actions, suddenly finding it incredibly embarrassing that he knitted that scarf, though hiding that shy tug on the lips by ducking his head.

+++

Kyuhyun had wobbly knees when he got on the ice, first time skating after all, fingers gripping on to the edges, keeping him stable. The elder laughed at Kyuhyun's actions, which made him look like a spazz, as he took Kyuhyun by the hands and guided both of them across the ice with several shrieks from Kyuhyun whenever he slipped or Zhou Mi decided to let go of his hands. 

The magnae let out a loud cackle when he saw Zhou Mi bang into one of those barrier, before slipping and falling on his when a couple of experienced skater raced pass him. Almost immediately, Zhou Mi skated towards Kyuhyun with concern eyes. "You ok -Ahh!" Zhou Mi shrieks when Kyuhyun knocked the back of knees, making him topple on top of Kyuhyun.

He nearly hit Kyuhyun on the shoulder for getting his jeans wet due to the partly melting ice, but that thought was easily diverted when Kyuhyun pressed his lips against his own. The kiss was short, only a brush of the lips before Kyuhyun away with stained cheeks.

"That was for laughing at me." Kyuhyun mumbles as he tries to get up.

"Then can I just laugh at you forever?"

+++

A tall figure bumped into Kyuhyun, snapping his from his train of thoughts, causing them to fall on to the ice. Kyuhyun winced in slight pain before looking up at the person who caused them to crash. His eyes went wide when he saw a familiar looking scarf, then the way too big a grin.

"Hi Kui Xian~" Zhou Mi grins, giggling at the expression Kyuhyun had on.

"W-Wait what are you doing here?! A-Aren't you suppose to be in China or something?" Kyuhyun says in bewilderment, inwardly grinning like an absolute idiot.

"I'm hurt Kui Xian, I thought you'd miss me." Zhou Mi pouts.

"Of course I missed you, you idiot." Kyuhyun mumbles into the collar of Zhou Mi's jacket, trying to control the tug off his lips.

Zhou Mi beams, pressing his fingers on Kyuhyun's chin, forcing the latter to look at him. "Happy birthday Kui Xian." he mutters as he press his lips on to Kyuhyun's, feeling Kyuhyun smile into the kiss as he kisses back. "And happy two years anniversary." he says, when he breaks the kiss, rewarding him with a tight hug from the younger.

"Yah. Get a room you too." Donghae says, knocking his skates against Zhou Mi's. "You're lucky that almost no one's here or else someone could've sliced your heads off."

"Don't be mean Hae." Eunhyuk said, tugging on his sleeve to pull him away from the couple.

"I see they never change." Zhou Mi chuckles into Kyuhyun's neck.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun smiles. "Mi." he calls out, receiving a hum from Zhou Mi. "I love you." he blushes bashfully.

Zhou Mi nearly squeals at his lover's cuteness. "I love you too." he replies, placing a chaste kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

--End--