I definitely love you

I definitely love you




It’s deadly irritating when Taeyeon agrees to almost anything when those eyes disappear in a smile. Falling down on her knees, lightheaded, slightly gay, and slightly in love yes, that was how Taeyeon felt every time they were displayed in such manner.

But of course it was foolish to think she was gay, Taeyeon herself made fun of it from time to time, though, never with Tiffany around. The other members play with them for fun when Tiffany’s around to get a crack out of it and sure, Taeyeon laughs. Sometimes it’s hitting her shoulder playfully, sometimes whispers in her ear from Yuri.

But the joking imitations are the most painful, and it’s the hardest time to suppress the pressure on her heart. Especially when she just has to laugh, and Tiffany laughs with her.
Her own smile, she thinks, God it looks fake, cause it must.

Those eyes are the reason she is here in New York instead of Sooyoung.
It wasn’t that Sooyoung brought it up how she wanted to stay at home with Hyoyeon rather than to leave her, it was the opposite. Taeyeon couldn’t watch Tiffany leave, not for a show, not for anything. Couldn’t watch her leave with Sooyoung, Jessica and Yuri, imagining them living in a residence and wondering if they are asleep the same time she lies in bed.

She watches Tiffany move on the dance floor. Arms high, hips smoothly curving to the music with a playful smile. Tiffany’s eyes are shut, probably to enjoy it even more, or maybe to turn the guys on even more.
Taeyeon thinks it’s because if you look down on the floor you’ll get epilepsy.

The amount of male testoids out on the floor is majorly irritating. Dancing around her like she was the only girl there, god Taeyeon really hated the attention Tiffany was getting with that dress. It might be short, and extremely provoking and daring, and all the things Taeyeon could form into words and not grunts.
Taeyeon mentally hits herself remembering when she dumbly nodded approvingly that she should wear it.
She hated what it made the guys think, and she even hated what that dress made her imagine.

Jealousy might fit, but one thing had to be cleared out. Taeyeon was not jealous as in wanting the attention herself, she was more pleased when people didn’t ask her to dance or refill her glass. She tells herself she wasn’t selfish when she turned down a handsome guy just half an hour ago because she didn’t want to let Tiffany out of her sight.

The DJ puts on another pop song and Taeyeon sighs, another round.
She shifts uncomfortable in the plastic sofa, creating a squeak sound to be heard – but not really heard, because it’s too loud in the club for anyone to notice anything. Probably why they bought these cheep furniture’s, Taeyeon thinks.

A couple is heavily making out next to her, as if she wasn’t grossed out enough by her surroundings. They’re asking for too much space leaning over on her side, almost on her. Maybe an unknowing invitation… Taeyeon ignores it.  America was pretty much like this at clubs, she has learned to deal with it now. Though it was tough at first, and so different from Korea, Tiffany sat down and explained everything to her.

Trying to actually hear the beat of the pop song, Taeyeon squeezes her eyes even though it’s her ears that tries to focus. It works that way.
Her mind shifts and forgets the beat when another beat comes in vision. Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon sees her through the limbs of the males dancing around her. Her movement hot, her smile seductive, her space - limited.

“Hey girl, need some company?”

Taeyeon fails to answer the real world when she stares at Tiffany, it takes a few seconds, then she imagines herself instead of the male dancers, alone with Tiffany. But it’s not on the dance floor, it’s somewhere quieter, a place where Tiffany isn’t running off and out of her reach.

It’s a place she can almost tell Tiffany that she lov-

“Another drink? I see yours is almost out.”

Taeyeon doesn’t know if this is the fifth or sixth club tonight Tiffany has dragged her to. She doesn’t know anyone here except Tiffany. She doesn’t know the unfamiliar language in the music that was playing either. Heck, Taeyeon didn’t even know what she was drinking. But she knew something serious was happening.
She was very much attracted to Tiffany at this point.

With that, a glass was emptied. Taeyeon’s head began to spin. She knows looking into Tiffany’s puppy eyes once again will make her do worse things.

I need to buy a pair of sunglasses, Taeyeon mentally notes, and leans back, still keeping an eye on her girl.