Prolouge.

RoomMate.

 

I glanced out from the window and blankly just stared at the people that walked down the street. Oh god, fine guy just passed by. RAWR, hubba-hubba! Usually when I get this feelings, I make this horse sounds and how this three guys stared at me confirmed that I did made them. I coughed and sighed.

 

“Anyway, back to the story. I was suppose to give my boyfriend a surprise, so I came home early from my job. Then when I got there, he was ing some other chick with my favorite position! I immediately leaved him, packing my clothes and sat in the back of a taxi, , with only a jacket on for hours. I haven´t got my stuff back, but I will try to get them as soon as possible.” 

 

The guys were just staring at me and the one that were extremely feminine smiled at me. I clicked my tongue and looked around.

“I´m sorry, what was the question again?” 

“If you had any pets?” 

“Oh, right! If he doesn´t count as an animal, than no.” Two of them chuckled while a blond, which was hot, just stared angrily at me. I felt his eyes piercing trough me.

 

“I´m sorry, is there something wrong or why are you staring at me like a psycho killer, waiting for the right time to attack?” 

“Because I think it´s weird how openly you can talk about your private life. Why would you reveal to people how your guy clearly dumped you?” 

“Well for one; he didn´t dumped me, I dumped him. Two; it calls communicating. You should try it, hot stuff.” Seconds later I realized what I called him and just told him to forget that, but he simply smirked.

“Never got dumped?” He said no but the other nod with wide eyes.

“We just broke up. On our anniversary. But that is quite normal now, and it was six months ago. I´m over her.” He almost looked like he was about to cry but quickly changed into a serious face again.

 

The oldest among them, the giant, coughed and tried to get my attention.

“Is there something else we should know about you before we decide if you can move in with us or not?” 

“Hmm, since I´m still angry at my ex, I would probably be a for another week or just cry my heart out. It´s good to let your feelings out and I still have feelings for him, but I will successfully get over him soon. I love 80’s or older films, Breakfast club and Grease is a must...every week. Oh, and I like to sing for myself. A lot. Alot.” The guys had that look again and I kept wondering why they were giving that one.

“Oh, by the way. My best friend would probably crash at our place sometimes, and she´s a model so she must stay with other models and usually they are all es. But she´s a step away from them.” The blond looked like he was going to ask me something until the giat interrupt him and clapped his hands together.

 

“How soon can you move in?” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wooyoung dragged Taec and Kwon to the bathroom and locked the door. He glared at them while they just smiled.

“Are you insane? Can´t you see how weird she is? I don´t think I would be able to stand being near her for that long.”

“You´re so dumb, didn´t you hear her? Her friends are models. This will be a hell of a party!” Wooyoung rolled his eyes and stared at Kwon, asking for help.

“I think she´s nice, I´m sure we would get along just fine!”

“I forgot, you are as crazy as her.” 

 

“Yes, I´m moving in!” They heard her screaming from outside and Wooyoung unlocked the door. She was dancing an awkward victory dance and stopped as soon she realized that they were watching her.

“You won´t regret it, I promise!” Taec and Kwon gave her thumbs up while Wooyoung  stared at the ground in defeat.