In Which CUPID has a Guest.

C.U.P.I.D (Charming, Ultimate Professionals, for Ideal Dating Decisons)

     Of course there was a lost girl looking for the cafeteria on the 3rd hall in the extra-curricular building. In these stories there is always one. Her map seemed to be written in English and she herself didn’t understand the language.

“Why would they give me an English map? Why do they assume I automatically know English?” She mumbled to herself. Her stomach grumbled loudly. She wished she had taken the lunch bag that her mother offered her before dropping her off at her new school. She sighed. Her best bet would be to open every door until she found the cafeteria. Too bad she didn’t know that the room she was looking for was all the way on the other side of the campus.

(Insert pic of ‘You are here…the place you are looking for is here’.)

                After five minutes she had stumbled into a choir practice, a fencing club, and a drama club.*

There was one room left on the 3rd hall. She prayed hard that it was the cafeteria. Her stomach was going to eat itself pretty soon. She opened the door slowly and was blinded by a shining light.

“Welcome to Cupid!” A heavenly breathy voice said.

She shielded her eyes and saw a quite tall boy with honey blonde hair and a charming smile holding his hand out to her. She sighed and turned around.

“Sorry wrong room!”

Crash! The room suddenly turned back to its normal color.

“Wait!” The boy called.

She turned around and found that she no longer needed to shield her eyes and some men were taking away two big spot lights. She was confused didn’t she just leave the drama club. (No…you just found it sweetheart. I’m sorry.)

“I’m sorry.” She looked back at the boy. “I’m looking for the cafeteria.”

He laughed, “You’re looking in the wrong place. This is the extra-curricular building. The building you’re looking for is the main building.” He pointed at the paper in her hand. “Isn’t that a map?”

The girl rubbed her neck, “Yes, but it’s all in English. I can’t read English.”

He took the map from her and smiled, “Ah, I’m sorry about that. Our counselors are other AFF fanfic writers that automatically think that all characters are blessed with knowledge of more than five languages when most people barely know the one they speak.”

“Wait, what is an AFF fanfic writer?” She asked.

He smiled at her, “Oh you are so new!” He looked behind him and pointed at the people reading this. “Them. Those people. Some of them are just readers of course but most of them have one story under their belt.”

The girl looked around but couldn’t find whoever he was talking about, “Wait what are you talking about?”

He waved at them and looked back at her. “Oh you can’t see them? It’s a gift, I guess.” He shrugged.

“We ignore them mostly. Unless they get out of hand.”  A boy in a sharp black uniform that contrasted from the lighter color of the boy with the honey blonde hair walked over to the two. “Here you go. I’m Lee Minho.” He handed her a new map written in Korean.

“Thank you.” She smiled. “I’m Lee Minae.”

“I’m Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you.” He stuck out his hand again and this time she took it and shook it.

“Well, I’ll be going now.” She bowed slightly to them before walking away.

                Minho closed the door, “She’ll be back.”

“She needs to come back. Did you see her split ends? They were terrifying.” Jiyong rubbed his head.

“I thought she was cute.” Jaejoong turned around and looked at his fellow CUPID members.

“You also thought that dog that had rabies was cute too.” Hyun Joong chimed in turning a page of his ever present book.

“It was!” Jaejoong shouted.

“It wasn’t. It had mange.” Kibum sat on the windowsill and looked out. He saw the girl from before making her way to the main building. “When she gets there lunch is going to be over.”

“Poor girl!” Jaejoong cried clapping his hands together. “Minho, do we have more food leftover from our lunch?”

Minho looked behind him and saw the stacks of full chicken wing boxes behind his desk. “Yes but I was planning to sell those to the teachers.”

“You can spare one.” Jaejoong said. “Jiyong, go get her and tell her to eat lunch with us.”

“Yes sir!” Jiyong ran out of the room.

“Well, here you go again with your feed a stray mission.” Hyun Joong said closing his book and standing up. “You can’t feed everyone Jaejoong.”

“I can try though.” Jaejoong gave a bright smile and Hyun Joong frowned. Suddenly a bright yellow light shone from Jaejoong’s body and Hyun Joong followed with a black light shining from his.

“Not this again.” Kibum rolled his eyes and watched as the two lights pressed against each other.

“It’s inevitable. Their auras are just not compatible. They’ll always fight.” Minho sighed and picked up a chicken box. “Do girls like sweet or spicy?” He looked around. “Where’s Jiyong? I need him to answer me.”

“Sweet hyung.” Jiyong came in with Minae behind him.

Minho looked at the box in his hand and sighed, “Oh well, she’ll just have to deal with sweet.”

Jiyong fell onto the ground. “Why do you ignore me hyung?”

                “It’s really nice of you guys to feed me lunch.” Minae said to the boys as they sat around her while she ate. “Thank you.”

“It’s no problem.” Jaejoong smiled at her.

“What is this place?” She looked around. “A salon?”

“I guess you could say that.” Jaejoong looked around. Everything seemed to glitter now that everyone was looking at it.

“It’s very nice.” She smiled. “Say, since you guys are working here…does that mean you’re gay?”

                And they all crashed into the ground, well all except Minho and Hyun Joong.

“There’s three other things I have to pay someone to fix.” Minho said pressing a few times on his tablet.

Hyun Joong took the box of chicken wings away from her, “You can’t eat our food and insult us too.”

Minae shook her head, “I didn’t mean too. It’s just every male hairdresser I’ve ever come in contact with has been gay.”

The other boys picked themselves off the floor and wiped themselves off.

“Fair assumption.”  Jaejoong sat back on the couch next to her and took the box of chicken wings back from Hyun Joong. “Don’t take her food away. She’s hungry.”

“Actually I’m pretty full now.” She rubbed her stomach. “Thank you guys. I should get back to class now.” She stood up and bowed to them.

“Right, do you need someone to walk you there?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, I’m okay.” She waved goodbye and walked out of the room.

“Not only are her split ends terrible but so are her clothes. Can you say Pungbuhan circa 03’?” Jiyong shivered.

“Maybe she can’t afford the newer uniform.” Jaejoong looked at Minho.

“Oh she can, her mother is Lee Hyori. You know the lady that sings our theme song.” Minho looked at the guys and they all nodded.

“I knew I’ve seen her face before. She kind of looks like her mom.” Kibum said holding up his pointer finger.

Hyun Joong smirked, “No she doesn’t. Hyori is pretty. She is…”

“Shut up Joong.” Jaejoong said. “She has potential though. With a mother like that there’s no way you can’t be pretty.” Jaejoong smiled. His aura seemed to triple.

“Oh no.” Jiyong said covering his face.

“I HAVE THE BEST IDEA!” Jaejoong’s aura burst out in multiple colors and showered the guys with sparkles. They sighed.

“No.” Minho looked up from his tablet.

“What? I haven’t even said anything.” Jaejoong’s sparkles froze in mid-air.

“Oh…I’m sorry continue.” Minho looked back down at his tablet.

“Like I was going to say, Minae needs a transformation.” Jaejoong’s sparkles started to fall again.

Minho looked up from his tablet at Jaejoong, “No.”

Crash!  Jaejoong’s sparkles disappeared and his aura went back to normal.

“Why not?” He cried.

“Because, my character is trained to say no to you.” Minho smiled. “And my character is trained to always hold this tablet and press things on it randomly.” He pressed his tablet and showed Jaejoong a picture of himself and a bunch of scraggly dogs. “This is you when you had an idea to save all the stray dogs in Seoul.” He pressed the tablet and another picture showed Jaejoong in the hospital getting in a bathtub. “This is you when you got a case of fleas.”

“That was just a coincidence. Besides this is a person.”

“Oh really?” Minho pressed the tablet and showed Jaejoong surrounded by scraggly looking people. “This is you when you had the idea to save all the homeless people in Seoul. It was a noble idea.” Minho pressed the tablet again and of course it was another picture of Jaejoong in the hospital getting in a bathtub. “And this is when you caught a case of fleas.”**

“Fine, my ideas don’t always end great but this one is fail proof.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Why?” Kibum asked.

Jaejoong smiled, “Because you guys are gonna help me.”