Chapter One

Forever or Never

 

All, except the leader, of SHINee we're at the after party of the last SMTown of the tour. Jinki (Onew) wasn't there because of... Reasons. So the four boys had been talking with all the girls at the party that weren't idols or well known, choosing who would be the not so lucky victims. SHINee hadn't eaten for a week so they were really hungry. By the end of the night they had found their two unlucky girls.
 
Their names were Park JinKyon and Lee MinHee. Both of them are about average height. JinKyon was wearing pastel pink skinny jeans, a light yellow T-shirt, a purple-grey hoodie and some white converse. MinHee , however, was wearing a red mini skirt with black leggings, a silky top with ruffles on the short sleeves and down the middle and black high heels. As everyone was leaving the party JongHyun and MinHo found the girls and asked them if they wanted to leave with SHINee and go back to their dorm. Both boys winked just to make sure the girls would say yes. Implying they wanted to do more than just hang out.  The girls gladly accepted the invitation.
 
The girls left with SHINee and they all piled into the van. key told the driver where to go. They were all talking and learning more about each other (like the boys really cared).
 "Are we almost there? I'm hungry!" The maknae whined. 
"Yah! Quit complaining we are almost there." Key said while hitting the back of TaeMin's head. 
"Hey, guys, are we going the right way?" MinHee asked.
"We are like way out in the wilderness. Don't you guys live in an apartment or something?"  JinKyon added.
MinHo turned around to the girls and said "We wanted to show you two something really cool first." he smiled a sweet smile
TaeMin kept fidgeting in his seat until the car stopped. He immediately flung open the car door and basically flew out. "Noonas, come on! It's something really cool! Hurry up!!" he was bouncing up and down in excitement. Everyone got out of the van and the boys pulled out flashlights. As soon as the van drove away Key, JonHyun and MinHo turned serious. TaeMin was still really excited, bouncing and even dancing while walking. 
 
They finally reached their destination. 
"We're here!" TaeMin said cheerfully.
"Its a... Cave?" JinKyon asked.
"Yes! But it is a cool cave " TaeMin said.
"Follow us." JongHyun said, emotionless. They entered the cave slowly. It was dark and there were scattering noises of some animals around them. The girls noticed a reddish light ahead of them. They also felt the temperature increase as they advanced two reds the light. 
"What's that?" MinHee asked.
"Those are the lanterns. They give off a red light for a cool effect." Key responded.
"More like a creepy effect..." JinKyon whispered to MinHee.
TaeMin poked his head between the girls and said "Her whisper is the Lucifer." Both girls jumped and screamed. The maknae was laughing until the other boys gave him a stern look. They had finally reached the light
 
The girls were in awe. The area of the cave they saw was amazing. There
We're bridges and arches of rock. The lamps did make a cool effect on the place. The girls saw a little shack at the bottom of the ramp that was in front of them. The SHINee boys lead the girls to the shack. When they entered it they were surprised. It didn't look like a shack. It was like a high end apartment or hotel room. They were offered drinks by a butler guy. The girls took the drinks and drank them. After they finished the drinks TaeMin started to giggle.
"What's so funny?" MinHee asked.
"Just wait a minute and you'll see." Key told them
"Seriously why is he laughing, it's creeping me ou-" JinKyon fell to the ground.
MinHee looked in shock " OMG WHAT JUST HAP-" she also fell and out.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
HI, I hope you enjoyed it so far. the demons will be showing up in the next chapter. that wont be up for two days cuz of stuff i gotta do.