Dating?

The master and his Butler

Woohyun was trying so hard to act like he was resisting, he even bit Myungsoo's lips in the process but he didnt care at all. He wanted Myungsoo and he knew that he would get him, today. 

"W-Woohyun...~" moaned a bit Myungsoo, making Woohyun smirk and change their positions and now he was on top of L, pinning him down to the bed. 

"I knew you would come for me one day" said Woohyun and L blushed. Woohyun thought that it was the cutest thing even he had seen from L. 

"W-what!?" 

"You thought that you were having your revenge right?" 

Myungsoo slowly nodded still not fully understanding what his master was talking about. 

"Now, now , my silly butler~ I wasnted you to do EXACTLY the same and you actually did it~" Woohyun's victory was Myungsoo's fall. So his plan.. his... secret plan.. was.. actually Woohyun's plan.

"Y-you bastard!! Let go  of me!" yelled L,trying to get away from Woohyun's grip on his hands but all his efforts were useless since Woohyun was much more stronger than the younger one. 

"You actually dont want me to let you go right?" smirked Woohyun. And without any hesitation, L nodded.  "Pff~" laughed Woohyun. "You're so cute~" he said and let go of Myungsoo, then sat on his own bed. "What do you think of me Myungsoo-ah?" asked Woohyun, looking at L. 

Myungsoo thought for a second then with determint look on his face answered to Woohyun's question. 

"You're handsome, nice, cool , funny and... u-um.. you're really good-looking~" 

"Haha~ Ok that was cute and honest~ Myungsoo-ah, i like you  a lot, like really really like you. And you?" 

"I-i like you too Woohyun" 

"Want to date me then? Take things slow and after some time, which i predict to be less than 3-4 days, have " said Woohyun and L blushed hard and slowly nodded. 

"N-neh~" 

"Oooooook~" said Woohyun and hugged his boyfriend tightly then whispered in his ear "Want to go on a date?" 

"N-neh" whispred back Myungsoo before he felt a pair of lips against his own. The kiss was sweet , like no other before, and it was full with emotions. Myungsoo couldnt get happier than he was now. 

'_____________________

A/N: EEEEEND!!! No and im so sorry its so short, but im not in my best mood and condition to write a longer chapter~ *coughs* just dont know lots of words in english *cough* xD so thank you for reading "The master and his butler"~ tell me what you think about the story~ Thankies~ love ya~ <3