Something brave and bold may be cooked in the air...

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a bright Tuesday, so Sungmin decides to wake up early despite his late show with Ryeowook in Sukira, which he will do again this evening. Means he have to skip the SNSD’s maknae’s party.

Feeling guilty to do so, in particular because he knows how that would mean for his roommate, he shifts his sight to the other bed.

Then he frowns. He turns his head to the clock beside his bed and his frown stays.

7 am? And Kyuhyun is missing from his bed. His pillow on the side of the bed and his blanket thrown aside. Again?

*knock knock*

“Come in.”

“Ah, Hyung, Mianhe.” Wookie’s head pops up in the door. “I am looking for Kyu. The casserole I baked yesterday is still in the refrigerator. I wonder why.”

Sungmin sits up and shakes his head. “He’s gone early again.”

Wookie’s eyes bulge but then somehow an understanding drowns on him. “Maybe…”

“What?”

Wookie’s phone ringing. “Mianhe, Hyung. I have to take this.”

Sungmin nodded.

“Yes? Unfortunately I can’t, I have a schedule. Or maybe sooner. Wait, she asked you too? Well, it’s a busy day for everyone, I wonder who would... But you’ll be there? Good. See you, Min.”

Sungmin watches Wookie who he suspects is currently talking to one of the Kyuline, most possible Changmin.

These boys, always in their own world. They must know something about the where about of their maknae.

******

 

This supposedly be the maknae’s, her roommate, birthday party, but very unfortunately she has to skip that, or maybe coming very late since she will have to do some stupid dress rehearsal for tomorrow dance show she is currently being involved with.

Always being a protective sister although their characters are totally opposite, she feels like she betray her loveable dongsaeng. She moves her gaze to look at the youngest of them all when she finds no one in her bed.

Confuse, she looks at the calendar on the wall. Nope, it still Tuesday, 26 June 2012. So where is she, the party won’t start until late, right? And now its… 7.30 am?

“Joohyunnie!”

Sooyoung’s bubbly voice suddenly fills the room.

“She’s not here.” Hyoyeon stands up from her bed and walks into Seohyun’s bed. “I sometimes don’t believe this kid. She wake up and leave early but still have time to do the bed!”

Sooyoung chuckles. “She has time to do yours and mine, sometimes, Hyo-ah. But that’s why we love her.” The shikshin plops herself on Hyoyeon’s bed.

“Why are you looking for her, this early?”

“Oh, Yoona and I helped her last night to finalize the list of invitees. She insisted to call each one personally, so we dig into numbers to call and list who can and who can’t. The list just finalize this morning, and it will help her to figure out the theme” She suddenly frown. ”That’s it!” She jumps.

“Wae? Youngie! You startled me!”

“Uh, sorry Hyo, Yoona and I were wondering what wrong with this party and couldn’t get it until just now.”

Hyoyeon’s eyebrow furrow. “Which is?”

The younger girl looks at her Unnie with confuse eyes. “She hasn’t asked about the theme or nagging on it as usual. I wonder if….. “ Then suddenly she runs to the doorway while shouting. “Mianhe, I need to find Yoong……. Yoooongiiiieeeee!”

Hyoyeon takes her pillow and close her ears with it.

Maknaes, they would be babies forever. I wonder if these two actually suspect something about their maknae’s strange behavior.

*****

 

 “He’s not eating the casserole? That’s weird.”

“Exactly! And this has all his favorite ingredients!”

“She did not ask or anxious about the theme, really?”

“Yah, weird. Last year she bugged me around for one the whole week!”

“Don’t you think something fishy happen her?”

“Uh, what’s wrong with Oppa?”

“Concentrate! We’re talking about the maknaes here, not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter