Icy but warm Ice Prince!

Starway To Heaven

Chorong pov_

Omo.Why my heart keep beating so fast?We just knew each other.I slapped my cheeks as I felt thet my cheeks became warmer.Did I just blushed just now?Did anybody saw us just now?Nope?I looked around as if I just killed people.I smile lightly as I didn't saw anybody but suddenly I saw someone walking towards me.He's my classmate right?Is he? .___. xD pabo chorongie,you doesn't even know who is your classmate!Wait he's Myungsoo,the icy prince,

 

"Yah love birds just go away!"he said coldly as he walk pass me.

 

Omo!he saw what happening just now!seriously,i'm dead!

 

"Pabo!who do you think you are."I said in a low tone but loud enough for him to her.

 

"What did you said just now?"he asked me as he turns his body towards me.

 

Didn't you hear me?I just call you P.A.B.O,should I said that. xD Omo chorongie what are you doing?he sure gonna kill you!"A-an-aniya.."I said while looking down.Don't look at his icy eyes chorong,he might spell you with his icy glare and might kill you.Suddenly I let out a chukled.

 

"Tsk!Weirdo."he said and walk to his sit.

 

Omo chorongie,thanks god that you're save this time! xD *fly to heaven* yah stop it chorongie!you're getting weird.why are you talking to yourself?idiot!

 

Myungsoo pov_

"What did you said just now?"I said with icy tone.I think that enough to make her scared!lol. xD

 

"A-an-aniya"she said while looking down.

 

I smiled in victory as she doesn't dare to look in my eyes.She's kinda cute!What?CUTE?What are you saying Kim Myungsoo?Remember,you hate girls!Yeah,I do!But she's kinda cute the way she act like I want to eat her,wait!Does she think that i want to eat her or spell her? .___. "tsk,weirdo!"that words suddenly blurted out from my mouth.Then I just walked towards my sit and wear my earphone and text Luhan.

 

Chorong pov_

Tsk.Who do you think you are!pfft,he just annoying like the annoying orange! *start imagine* lol. xD crazy!I think he gonna kill me if he know bout this!

A few hours later..

Finally,I can go home!Hooray~Ah nae,I have to wait for gikwang oppa.. =3= wait what oppa? xD pfft,cheesy chorong!Maybe I should just go to his class!nae,fighting chorong!then I made a 'fighting sing' :3

 

"Seohyun!" I heard his voice,isn't that gikwang oppa voice? .___.

 

"Then explain." I heard a soft voice said weakly. He looked at her as tears formed in his eyes. He didn't say a word.
 

"Explain Gikwang! Explain!" she said raising her angel voice.

Seeing he couldn't say anything, she took his hand away from her arm. "It's over."
With those words stinging my heart, she turned away, crying as she walked away from him.Omo,what should I do?Should I hide or run away?I'm thinking still frozing behind the door.

I heard his muffled cries, "Don't leave me.."

I wish you would say that words to me.wait chorong what are you thinking?I slap my face and back in reality.

Gikwang hug her from behind and hug her tightly like there is no tomorrow. D.O

"I love you,I love you,I love you."he said non-stop.

"Sorry,I love you too."the girl name seo-seo..erk what her name again? .___. she said with a low tone but loud enough for him to hear,i mean us. xD <----- stalker.  then the girl turn around and hug him.I don't know what going on but i felt that my eyes has become teary!Suddenly I feel someone breathe behind my neck.

"What are you peeking---"I quickly cover his mouth and pull him away.

"yah!what are you doing just now?we nearly got busted!"I said while tring to inhale.

"Yeah,not we but you."he said while smirking."So who are you stalking just now?"he added.

pfft.Why is he being so busybody? .___.feel like wanna punch him.. >____<"

"No-nothing."Erk,Is it too obvious that i'm tering. TT^TT I walk away as I see that he just standing while looking at me.Okay this is sooo awkward!

"Come,follow me!"he said while pulling my hand.

"hey where are we going?"I asked him but he remains silent.

I'm still in school rite? .___. rite?? TT^TT is it a rooftop? :O

The ice prince push the door and let go of my hand.I was stunned of the view of the place!

"Awesome!I can see my house from here!"I yell and run closer to see the view.Unfortunately my body nearly fell to the ground but then I open my eyes when I start realising that a strong grip around my waist.He pulled me and release my hand.

"tsk.you can open your eyes now."he said while smirking.

Omo,chorong!should i open?

"just open pabo!"he added

Woah,did he read my mind?Omo,this is crazy!Then i decided to open my eyes slowly.When I look around i doesn't see his figure at all..Where has he gone?I continue walking until I saw the icy prince is sleeping on the ground.

*throw the bed away* xD just imagine that he is sleeping on the ground.

So there he is!I walked towards myungsoo and sit beside him.Seriously his face looks like an angel when he is sleeping. D.O omo chorongie,what are you talking?

*kidnapped chanyeol* xD imagine that chanyeol is not there. D.O

his nose,his hair,his lips,everything is perfect except his icy glare!omo he has a y lips!wait chorong what were you saying just now?this is insane,seriously this can't be happening now.I stop looking at him and let out a sigh.

I looked at the watch and make a D.O face again."I'm late!"

"Why are you being so noise?"he asked and pulling me into a hug.

"Omo,what do you think are you doing Kim Myungsoo?"I tried to let go of my body from his grip.

"Its nearly 6pm,and my omma surely gonna nag at me~"I said while pouting.

"What?"he suddenly got up and let me go.

Did I just blushed?No right?right?phewww,safe! :3

"Let's go!"he pulled my hand and we both run to the assembly.

"We're lucky that the guard came late if not we'll have to spend a night at the rooftop!"he exlaimed.

No wonder he looked very shocked just now.

"where did you put your bicycle?"eh,how did he know that I ride a bicycle?

"there!"i said while pointing to my bicycle.

"luckily it's not pink!he said while letting out a chuckled.

"Come on,we're late!"mwo?why does he's acting like that he owns my bicycle. =.=

I just pout and sit at the back while he just smirk.

 

"stop using your aegyo,it doesn't works on me."geez,that makes me feel like wanna push him away. -.- dude the bicycle that we're riding is mine!And why is he riding so fast.

"hold my shirt if you doesn't want to fell."he said.

tsk.what an annoying orange!but then he faster his speed and I suddenly grab his shirt and hug him.Omo,what are you doing chorong?but i'm afraid of falling! =3= I just closed my eyes and keep blushing until we arrived at my home.

Myungsoo pov_

Omo,did she hug me just now?relax myungsoo,don't be panic!did my cheeks just burn,luckily she can't see my face now!I guess she's blushing too.

"So we're here."I said as I get down.

"Goma--"I just cut her words with a hug."so cold"I added.I bet that she is freezing. xD

"wait here myungsoo-ah!"she said while running inside her house.

.___. "omo,so cold!"I said while hugging my body.And she leave me alone her? .___.

Chorong pov_

"here,wear it or you might died freezing."i said and give it to him.

"thank you."he say while wearing it.

"good night,go home safely nae!"I shouted as he walked away.

"night."he said while waving.

 

So how is it? .____. please sucsribed and comment!mian for my grammar mistake! TT^TT