Miserable Day!

Starway To Heaven

 

Chorong pov_

 

Omo!i’m late for the school first day,damn!I said as I took my alarm off,its 6.45am.I just have a few minutes before the bell rang,look like I can’t eat breakfast today.

 

“Mom,I got to go first.Bye”I say as I kiss her on cheeks and ride my bicycle.

 

“Omo,watch out girl!”I heard a boy say and when I realised in I already in pain on the road.

 

“Do you hurt?”he asked as he run towards me.

 

Omo!His voice is like an angel.I think I’m going to fly to heaven.*saw angel image*   

 

“Are you blind?Where did you put your eyes?”he added again.

 

What?Omo.He just called me blind! *his angel image disappeared*

 

“Yah!You the one who crashed on me!”I said while yelling at him.

 

He just smirked and walk closer to me.Omo!What is he going to do?“Whatever shorty!”he said while sticking tongue out.

 

Suddenly his smile vanished when he look at his watch.”Omo,I’m late.See you again”

 

I watch him riding his bike until his image vanished from my eyes.Omo,I forgot to ask his name.Ah,pabo chorongie that’s not important!You’re late now.I rushed to my bicycle and arrived at school a few minutes before the bell rang.

 

”Fuh,luckily I’m safe!”I sigh as I look at my wound.”Gwenchana,I’ll treat it later.”I said while forcing a smile on my face.

 

????? pov_

 

“I forgot to ask her name!”I slap my forehead.”Like I will see her again next time,but she’s kind a cute actually.”I sigh and whisper,”sorry for letting out my anger at you just now”.

 

A few minutes later before they crash..

 

I went to the kitchen and do my breakfast as usual but suddenly mom’s door slightly open so I take a peek since she rarely wake up late.Unfortunately,I saw my mom is in bed sleeping with her boyfriend.

 

“Yuck!Until when mom will do that thing.”I sigh deeply and get mad.She changed so much since appa is dead in a flight.His flight crash because he suddenly can’t control the aeroplane,I wonder why appa want to be a pilot?

 

Chorong pov_

 

“Chorongie-ah!”Suzy and IU run towards chorong and her hug tightly.

 

“Omo,girls.I..can’t..breathe..”I said while giggling.

 

“Ops,Sorry.”Suzy said while using her aegyo.

 

“We missed you so much!”IU added.

 

I let out a chuckled and look around.”Hey where is ssul and seo?”I asked while searching for them.

 

“Molla,they usually came early!”IU exclaimed.Before Suzy start talking they heared a noise in front of the door.

 

“Ssul!Seo!”I yell excitingly while walking towards them.

 

“Wow,slow down unnie!”Ssul said while giggling and we all make a bestfriend hug.Aww,I really miss my dorky chingu.

 

Who is that mysterious guy that crash with Chorong?Subscibed to know more!Mianhae if they were many grammar mistake! >___<” Thanks for subscribed!Really love ya~ D’8 *throw cookies* Please subscribed and comment!