Facts about Lee Jonghyun

All About Boy Groups 2♡

Burning Jonghyun

Birth Name: Lee Jonghyun (이종현)

Birthdate: May 15, 1990

Position: Guitarist and Vocalist of CN Blue

1| Jonghyun has a lot of Adidas training wear. <3

2| His height is 182 cm. /5'10

3| He weighs 64 kg.

4| His blood type is O.

5| He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. /he is very reliable.

6| Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. /he got Black belt for both.

7| Jonghyun doesn't like spaghetti.

8| He’s the most trusted among the members and he takes care of everybody.

9| His favorite meal is the Yoshinoya’s A-set.

10| Jonghyun like girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.

11| Among the songs that he composed, he is most satisfied with Lie.

12| Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has y body.

13| He wants to perform in a rock festival with many other artists.

14| His favorite meal is Yoshinoya's A-set.

15| Among the CN Blue members, he is the one who likes pretty girls the most.

16| He said that if he isn't in CN Blue, he wants to be an athlete.

17| Jonghyun is a second child and has an elder sister.

18| Jonghyun wants to learn drums.

19| On his 20th birthday, Jonghyun got a DVD of Son Ye Jin’s /his ideal woman/ movies from fans. He also got some under wear from fans on his birthday.

20| JongHyun only sleep three-four hour a day because of that he always has his panda eyes

21| Jonghyun’s first kiss was when he was 2nd year of middle school, at the stair of institute.

22| When he was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn't a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his origin

23| Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”

24| He thinks he looks more handsome after taking a bath

25| Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. /it’s a PRS guitar.

26| His star sign is Taurus.

27| He is the ex-leader of CN Blue. 

28| Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.

29| He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.

30| Jonghyun said he felt comfortable as he got a role as a guitarist and vocalist in Acoustic, pretty much his everyday life.

31| He composed his first song when he was 2nd year of senior high.

32| Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.

33| His Japanese is the best among the other members.

34| He was selected as an ulzzang before debut.

35| Yonghwa and Jonghyun had same personality, their way of thinking is very flexible, and have a lot of strange ideas.

36| Jonghyun stated on Vogue his personality is really contrast with Colin /A Gentleman Dignity/ whose mind is difficult to be figured.

37| SHINee's Jonghyun, FT Island's Jonghoon and him are good friend.

38| Both of Jonghyun parents are open-minded people, his parents said “Live as you want to live, but we will keep you just until you become twenty.”

39| Jungshin said Jonghyun is very picky about food.

40| Jonghyun never gave a flower to a girl before, he claimed himself as a blunt person. /he doesn’t celebrates special day; typical Busan guy

41| He made his acting debut as Kim Seong Won in an omnibus film Acoustic.

42| Jong-hyun primarily uses a range of Marshall and Orange Amplifiers when on stage.

43| He lived in Busan before his family moved to Japan when he was four years old.

44| The OST song, My Love, was Jonghyun's first solo release since debut as singer.

45| His family moved back to Busan and he finished his middle school and high school there.

46| According to the teacher of Songdo Middle School, Jonghyun was an honor student.

47| In third grade, Jonghyun who have full attendace, was absent for 8 days, as he was hospitalized due to a car accident.

48| Jonghyun was diligent in every way, so all the teachers loved him, and he is a big pride in Songdo Middle School.

49| Jonghyun vaguely had a dream to be a singer since he was in the first grade of middle school.

50| Jonghyun doesn’t bother to choose outfits and stuff, but he is always the one who gets the latest.

 


 

 

 

jay; i updated this thread and the other one. welcome back to me. hope you enjoy this facts.