Facts about Kim Jaejoong

All About Boy Groups 2♡

Kim Jaejoong

Birth Name: Han Jaejoong (한재준)

Birthdate: January 26, 1986

Position: Main Vocalist, Face of DBSK 

1| Won “best face” category in the first SM competition.

 2| He is interested in people’s relationships & likes to love.

3| He have had many part-time jobs in the past, including working at a convenience store, delivering chicken, newspaper delivery, & manual labor.

4| When he was young, his dream was to be a supermarket owner because you can eat a lot of cookies all you want.

5| His parents own a restaurant in ChoongNam KwangJoo.

6| He used to be tone deaf when he was younger & his friends made fun of him ’cause he didn’t sing well. /from an interview

7| He failed his first audition, so he then joined a band and practiced hard to audition again. /one of his biggest influences was H.O.T.

8| He likes a variety of music, from R&B and jazz to modern rock & rock ballads.

9| Jaejoong's ideal girl is someone who looks innocent on the outside but is actually dirty on the inside.

10| Almost all the girls in the neighborhood proposed to him and he rejected all of them; instead, he proposed to a girl who ignored his handsomeness, & that was his mother.

11| He once acted as an extra (Chinese Soldier) in the movie ‘Taeguki wa Hweenalli myuh’.

12| He has 8 sisters.

13| Girls often see Jaejoong as a symbol and his fans would give him T-Back as gifts.

14| He fears coackroaches.

15| Jaejoong changed his birthday to Jan 26 because it was believed that if it was recorded as Feb 4th, it would bring him bad luck.

16| Jaejoong’s favourite drink is tequila.

17| He once had the same color toothbrush as Junsu; both ended up using the other’s toothbrush.

18| He once had a huge fist fight with someone who swore about H.O.T. 19| He can’t wink.

20| Many guys have mistaken him for a girl.

21| Many girls have also mistaken him for a girl.

22| When he gets embarrassed, even slightly, he’ll laugh & bring his hand up to cover his nose/area in front of his mouth & face.

23| Jaejoong doesn’t like to be called pretty or feminine. /prefers being complimented as handsome/suave/cool — it would please him more.

24| He doesn’t like to drink Coke because he once fainted from drinking it.

25| He doesn’t like to wink since he can’t wink.

26| Jaejoong doesn’t like anyone to embrace his waist or hip.

27| He has a total of 11 piercings & 1 tattoo on his upper back, under his neck, which reads “TVFXQ SOUL”.

28| His favorite colors are black & red.

29| Jaejoong’s real name given by his biological parents is Han Jae Jun.

30| Among Jae Joong’s 7 sisters from his adopted family’s side, his one real sister from his biological parents and his half brother, Jae Joong had the best outcome when it came to looks, as he is being told as the prettiest of all the girls.

31| Jaejoong was supposed to debut with Yunho, Suju’s Heechul and Kangin in a group called Four Seasons.

32| Jaejoong used to sell bubblegum and chocolates outside a supermarket to pay his rent and people thought he stole it.

33| Jaejoong and Junsu wear girl’s jeans.

34| Jaejoong’s BigEast ID is no.1.

35| Jaejoong’s favourite drink is tequila.

36| Jaejoong’s real birthday is February 4th.

37| Jaejoong believes he will marry a fan.

38| Jaejoong has a habit of sticking his tongue out after singing his part/s in live performances.

39| Jaejoong likes to cook alone.

40| According to the members, Jaejoong can text really fast and very accurately.

41| Jaejoong has 4 refrigerators.

42| He’s the 9th in his adopted family.

43| Jaejoong is one of the best leader singers because his voice was sought out to be relaxing and gentle.

44| Jaejoong is the all round entertainer in TVXQ. He can sing, dance, direct, compose, act. 

45| Jaejoong was able to make it to their concert even after just a couple of days from his accident.

46| Jaejoong likes unique underwear.

47| Jaejoong is close friends with SS501’s Heo Young Saeng, considering Young Saeng trained under SMe before moving to DSP Entertainment.

48| Jaejoong met Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 through another SS501 member whom happens to be Heo Young Saeng, Jaejoong’s close friend.

49| Jaejoong is best friends with T.O.P, Heo Young Saeng & YC as they tend to call each other up in the morning and drink soju together.

50| Heo Young Saeng onced mentioned that Kim Hyun Joong stole his best friend Jaejoong from him.

 

 

/Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it i like it/ jay; and after 12345678910 years, it was updated with our beloved hero.  anyways, subscribe, comment and help me advertise. kbye. /boom shakalaka/ i thought i've posted this one yesterday. OTL