The Rooftop

The Rooftop

 

You can’t stop thinking about the day that you and Baekhyun met. Yes, it was like years ago, but you still treasure it a lot. You met Baekhyun a lot aswell (since he lives across you) and you’re pretty close with him, even though you want to be closer.

Baekhyun is so nice, he likes to ask you for lunch or dinner when you met him in the hallway. You are so pissed because sometimes you can’t accept the offer because you’re busy. But even though you reject the offer, he still asks you again and again. But somehow you know he’s asking it as friend.

You could know that there are a lot of girls that like Baekhyun, because there are girls that like to come to his apartment or you just could suddenly heard (you don’t really mean to hear it anyway) some annoying girls calling him from phone.

Gosh, how can you know so many about him? Oh it’s because both of you go out from your apartment room almost at the same time for most of the time. You have no idea why either, but you’re so happy because you could see him often.

It’s late at night now and you just awaken from your sleep. You sighed and looked at the time from your phone, 1 A.M. You pull your blanket and try to sleep again. A minute later, you sighed and sit up. You don’t know why but you just can’t sleep.

You sighed again and decided to go out from your room. ‘Maybe the rooftop at night would look beautiful’ you thought. Your apartment has rooftop at the top of it and you like to go there. The view from rooftop gives you chill and it erases your stress.

You get out from your room and lock the door. The hallway is kind of creepy at night because the lights were off and the decorations are pretty spooky. You rid all of the scary thoughts away and start walking to the lift.

“Hello,” someone said beside you and makes you jump. You almost screamed your lungs out but finally realized the owner of the voice. “Baekhyun-ah! What are you doing here?” “Well, what are you doing here?” he said.

“I’m just...I can’t sleep,” “Really? Oh, me too. Where are you going then? Rooftop?” “Well..-how do you know?” you said, surprised. ‘Wait how can he knows? Does he stalk me?’ you thought. The thought makes you slightly happy and blushed. “Well, I just know, I guess? I don’t know. Oh and this is fate, I think but I planned to go to the rooftop, too,” he said.

He looked at you, you still in your deep thoughts about him knowing where you want to go. “Should we go to the rooftop together?” said Baekhyun, pulling his hand, waiting for you to take his. You look at his hand, confused. “Well, you seemed scared walking alone at the hallway?” he said. You shyly smiled, blushed, and take his hand.

Helding hands, both of you walk to the lift. “So, do you like to go to the rooftop?” you asked curiously. “Yes. So much. I go to the rooftop when I feel sad or stress or whatever. The view is so nice,” he said. ‘How come he be exactly like me?!’ “What about you? You like to go to the rooftop, too?” he asked. “Yes, it’s like my 2nd favorite place in this apartment apart from my own room,” you chuckled.

You and him arrived at the rooftop and you start to sit in the ground. He sit next to you and you are clearly blushing because he’s so close to you. He giggled as he see you blushed. You and him are on your own thoughts. Both of you are in silence and looking to the moon. The moon and the sky tonight are just so beautiful. As beautiful as his face, you might say.

“Hey, Minkyung-ah~” “Hm?” you turned your head to him. “Isn’t the sky tonight so beautiful?” he said. You nodded and turn your head to the sky again. Tonight is just so beautiful since the sky is beautiful and Baekhyun is with you now. You feel relax with him.

“Minkyung-ah. I have something that I wanted to tell you,” ‘Oh really? What is it?’ you thought. “Hmm?” you said. You still look at the sky, because your heartbeat is really fast right now and you don’t know why but you’re so nervous.

Suddenly, he put his hands to your cheeks and makes your face to look at him. “Minkyung-ah, I want to talk to you, please look at me,” he said, looking straight into your eyes. There’s something in his stare that makes you weak. Your heartbeat beats even more, but you pretend to be calm.

“Uh..so what is it?” you asked. He let go of his hand on your cheeks and says “Well, hhh, how do I say this?” he paused a bit and continue as fast as he can “IhavebeenlikingyousincethefirsttimewemetandIaminlovewithyou,” You laughed and say “Wow, wow, slow down! What did you say? You said it too fast so I can’t hear it,” You are clearly lying. You have heard everything that he said and you’re too excited that you want to hear it more.

He took a really deep breath, he sighed, and says “So, I’ve been liking you since the first time we met and...I am...in love...with you...What do you think?” he nervously look at you. His stare makes you blush a lot. You took a deep breath aswell and say “What do you mean by ‘what do you think’?” You want to make it as clearly as possible for you.

“Aigoo...you know...do you want to be...” he took another deep breath. You giggled at him and say “What?” “To be my...” “I’m waiting, Byun Baekhyun” “Aish, just wait a bit why don’t you?! I need some courage for this,” You laughed at his cuteness and say “Yeah, I’m waiting, that’s why I said it to you,”

 You still giggled when he looks pissed and says “Ah, forget it. I’m taking back my words,” he said while being cutely mad. ’Omo, why is he so cute!’ “Baekhyun-ah~ I was just kidding. Please say it~” you whined. “Okay, but...just wait and don’t say anything, okay?” You give him an ‘OK’ sign and wait.

He suddenly lean closer to you, making you to get shocked and nervous. ‘What is he doing?!’ He lean closer and closer to your face and before you could woken up from your long blank, his lips has touched yours. You and him kissed for a couples of seconds. It seems so sweet and you feel fireworks have made in your head. ‘Baekhyun kissed me...’

Baekhyun breaks the kiss and says “Do you want to be my girlfriend, Minkyung-ah?” You were still in shock because of the kiss and you couldn’t answer anything. You looked completely blank in front of him. “Minkyung-ah~? Did I do something wrong?”

You are woken up from your shock and say “W-what? No!!!” your face are so red that Baekhyun laughs at it. He touched your cheek with the back of his hand and says “Omo, your cheeks are red, so cute!” You shyly smile and fan yourself, trying to get rid of the blush.

“Minkyung-ah~” “Hm?” “You haven’t answer my question,” “What question?” you asked innocently since you didn’t hear that clearly. “You know...” “No, I don’t know...” you said “I think you should repeat,” “So, would you- wait, are you purposely doing this to me? Making me repeating that words?” he said while narrowing his eyes. “NO!!! I didn’t hear the question clearly, well, since there is a guy who randomly kiss me so sudden,” you said to him.

He laughed and says “You liked it, right?” “Hmm, well, no,” you said as you try not to smile. “LIAR! You blushed earlier and you are trying not to smile now!” You rolled your eyes and say “Whatever, so what is your question that I have to answer?!” “Hhh, well, would you like to be my girlfriend, Lee Minkyung?” he said seriously, with his eyes looking at you, wanting the answer so badly.

“Well...what should I say?” you giggled and continue “You know what, Baekhyun, to be honest, I’ve been liking you from the first time we met aswell,” you blushed as you say those words. “So, what now? We’re official?” Baekhyun asked. You nodded and he smile REALLY big. He hug you for a long time and you hug him back.

You let go of his hug and yawn. ‘Oh right, it’s probably 1.30 in the morning’ Baekhyun looked at you yawning and he pat his thigh, asking you to sleep on his lap. You start to put your head in his lap and he starts to sing,

Neoui sesangeuro~ Yeorin barameul tago

Ni gyeoteuro, eodiesseo watnyago~

....

                And just like that you drift off to sleep. His voice are so angelic and beautiful, makes you feel safe. Seeing you fell asleep already, Baekhyun whisper to your ear, “I love you, Minkyung. I always am,”

                You woken up by a nonstop yelping sound. You thought there is a dog coming to the rooftop. You look at Baekhyun and realized that he’s the one who yelps. You suddenly remember he once said “I have a sleeping habit. I yelp like a dog about 40 times before I fell asleep,” You giggled at how cute he is when he was yelping.

                You sit up, kiss his forehead, and you begin to sleep in his lap again. Before you fell asleep you think about his words just a couples of minutes ago, “I love you, Minkyung. I always am,” ‘Babo, you think I’m asleep already, but the truth is I haven’t sleep when you said that. I wish you could tell me when I was completely awake though..’ you thought. “I love you too, Byun Baekhyun,” you said as you begin to dozed off. 

 

THE END

 

A/N: thank you for those who have read it! i hope you like it :D and please comment! so later i can make other good or better stories for you. THANKYOU~ oh and sorry if it's too long :)