I Love You

I Love You

You were getting ready for school when you heard a tap on the window. You look behind and notice your friend name mi nam. Mi nam started waving so you just smiled and open the window.

 

"What are you doing here Mi nam?"You asked while helping mi nam out the window.

"Well I just found out that we are going to have a new student." mi nam said excitedly.

"mi nam did you had chocolate this morning?" You asked while you see mi nam bouncing everywhere.

"Maybe." mi nam said trying to act innocently. You just sweet drop and just shook your head.

"what am I going to do without you mi nam" You smiled.

"Can we go know I wanna meet the students already" Jumping up and down. You just smiled and said "Okay Lets go"

As we made it to school we saw millions of girl. You wonder why there are a lot of girls there so you were about to asked mi nam but there was no sing of her. You just sighed and started passing million of girls and going inside your classroom. You were about to get inside the classroom until BAM. You notice yourself on the ground and found out that you were pushed by a girl that was giving you the cold glare and saying" watch were your going dweeb" and started laughing. you were just there looking embarrassed because you were in front of your classmate. You heard a boy voice that said " Are you okay?" When you looked up you saw a majestic beautiful handsome boy starring at you concerned. you couldn't move or even say anything just stare at his beautiful brown eyes. You finally notice that you were staring at him for a long time so you just shooked your head and said " I'm fine Thanks for your concern." He just smiled and said " No problem by the way my name is Lee Taemin how about yours?"

You blushed and replied back," my name is ________."

Taemin just smiled which made your heart melt and said " that's a pretty name"

You blushed even more and said" Thank you"

Taemin then helped you up while you were still blushing. you wonder why you were blushing so you just shocked your head. Taemin then gave you his phone number and said" call me anytime." you just nodded your head and he ran off.

Lunch time

You spotted mi nam then you yelled" were have you been I was looking for you"

mi nam just smiled and said" I see you and the new student got along really well" she then grin and you started to blush.

You then said shyly " you saw it"

mi nam grin again " pretty much"

You then blushed even more. mi nam smiled and said "don't need to blush" you just stood there and looked down. mi nam then said" come on I want to eat its already lunch." You just looked up and smiled and said " Ok lets go." You and mi nam started walking to the cafeteria. We bought our lunch and headed to a table. mi nam then asked "So who is your crush?"

You just stared at her and said " why you ask."

She just smiled and said, "just wondering^^"

you then said shyly, "its Taemin."She started grinning and you wonder why. When you finish eating your lunch you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and saw Taemin staring at you and smiling. You said "oh hi Taemin." and smiled.

He then said " meet me at the front of the school because i want to show you something and tell you something." you just nodded and he just smiled and left. you wonder what going to happen but you just shook it off and began to walk to your classroom which is dancing class.( me: I am so awesome XD)* I will be skipping the dance class but i will tell you that you were partners with Taemin and you guys were Dancing Machine ^^*

After School

You were walking were Taemin told you to go. You spotted him leaning against the wall. you started speed walking. When you finally made it he smiled and said " come I wanna show you something."He then grab your hand and you guys started walking. When you finally made it he told you to close your eyes. you did what he said and you heard his beautiful voice saying " now you can open your eyes." When you open your eye you saw a bunch of flowers every were. You were so touched on what he showed you and he smiled and said " so what do you think _______:)"

You then turned around were he is at and smiled " It looks so beautiful" Taemin put another smile which made you heart jumped. He then said " well i was wondering if you could help me out because there is this girl that I like. so can you help me?" You heart became to ache and you tried to make a smile and said "ok I will help you." He then smiled.

After 2 Hours of helping Taemin

You then said " that is how you tell a girl to go out." He then said" Oh ok^^"

You then smiled but in your mind you were all sad and heart broken. You wonder why but you just tried to shake it off. You then heard Taemin's voice which said "______ will you go out with me:)"

You turned around and saw him holding a teddy bear that is holding a white rose. You just smilled and said " that one is great on telling the girl to go out with you. Great acting."

He then smiled again and said, " I wasn't acting." You just stood there frozen and turned around again were Taemin was at.

You then said " say what?" He then came really close to you that you could feel his breath touching your skin.

He then said" Will you go out with me ?" You just look at his eye full of love and affect.

You then smiled and said " yes I would go out with you" He then smiled and started holding you and spinning you around(me: I do not know what happen to the present i think it is on the ground watching you guys spinning around or it got squished by the hug LOL).

When Taemin stopped spinning you around you felt a soft yet position kiss. Your eyes were wide until you come down and kissed backed. When you stopped kissing you look at each other with loving I and Taemin said " I love you" you then said " I love you too" and then you kissed again.