The first day

The 3 days of sleep away camp

Hi my name is ______ and im going to tell you my story . I am a person who is not very pretty but not that ugly at the same time . And in my life i never got proposed neither called pretty by a boy . But today im going to sleep away camp. with who? well with my teen club . I did this alot with the teen from my age but this time it was different because we had decided to go with the teens who are older than us. I had everything set an my mom was driving me to the camp. Arrived there i saw an unfamiliar face . because i knew everyone else thats why i saw him. He was really white , tall and handsome looking . But because i am a person with no experience who does not show her feelings i couldnt say anything. 

In the beginning we had to know more about other so the moniters paired people up. And gues who i was with ? Yes ! The new guy ! He intrduced himself .

-Hi my name is Zelo im 17 year old

-  Hi my name is _____ im 14 years old 

And it ended like that.......... im dead serious he and i were really shy so i couldnt look at his eyes and he couldnt talk to me :)

So thats how it went until lunch time. At lunch time the monitors wanted to give a sing along karaoke concert so we were standing and singing along when someone started to sing a slow and quiet song . And i was there just standing beside my friend who is Zelo's friend at the same time. So this is how we were placed 

zelo.     the friend.         me

but we were still standing really close so i could of heard what they were saying . I was not very paying attention to their conversation when i heard him say . "She's pretty"

I looked around to see who was he talking about but thats when i realize that he was talking about me . But i told myself that he was probably joking  becausekaraoke was getting boring and it was already 11pm.

So i decided to go to the girls dorm ( because all the activities happens at the guys dorm)

But when i was half way to the girls dorm i realized that somebody was folowing me so i turn to see who it was and it was Zelo oppa. ( I couldnt call him oppa right away because it was impolite) So i asked him if we can be a oppa dongeing realtionship and that was a big step for a first meeting.

And Thats the end of the first day

 

 

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Tis story its real it happened these past 3 days including today june 27 2012