Chapter 2

Keeping love again.

 

*Dring*
Jonghyun's phone ringed. He got a text message. 
 
- Hello teacher, I wanted to text you so you have my number too. Thanks for your help.
 
It took Key a lot of effort to text his teacher. He knew that he was somehow in love with the older guy, but how could someone be in love with a person that he barely even knew? After sending his message he held his phone tightly in his hands, not sure if he was hoping for him to answer or just ignore his text message. 
 
- Hey, did you get home safe? You didn't seem like you were feeling very well, did something happen? Tell me if there is anything I can do for you.
 
Key felt his phone vibrating in his hands. He held it even tighter, almost breaking it and closed his eyes. After few seconds he started opening them slightly. He read the text from Jonghyun and smiled like an idiot. Why would his teacher care so much about him? Maybe he was just over reacting, after all he was his teacher it was his job to help him. He took a deep breath and replied.
 
- I'm fine. Thank you for caring about me. After all you're my teacher, you have to do this, right? 
 
Jonghyun froze for a moment when he read Key's text. Key was right it was my job to take care of him somehow and help him, but then again no. It wasn't his job that was the reason he gave the younger guy his number. He knew it wasn't right but as long as nothing happened it wasn't wrong either.
 
- You're right somehow it's my job, so tell me if there's anything wrong. Maybe it would be good if you didn't tell other people I gave you my number, ok? I'm pretty sure you know the reason ㅋㅋㅋ
 
Key's heart skipped a beat when he read the word "somehow". It means that it wasn't only because of his job. It means that somehow he really cared about Key. It means that somehow Jonghyun maybe felt the same way as he did. Key didn't knew exactly why he shouldn't tell anyone. Maybe he didn't want the other girls to ask for his number? Maybe he didn't want to lose his job? If this was somehow his job it meant that he couldn't be fired unless it wasn't only his job. Key shook his head and tried to stop dreaming about the possibility that Jonghyun may or may not felt something for him too.
 
- Yea I won't tell anyone. Don't worry. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. 
 
Jonghyun smiled when he got Key's message even though he wasn't sure if the student really cared about what happened to him or if he was just nice.
 
- You should go to sleep now:) It's late already. Goodnight, sleep well.
 
Key was sure that it wasn't normal for a teacher to send their student those kind of text messages. He felt special but on the other side who knew if Jonghyun didn't text girls from his class too. Some of them weren't that ugly or dumb to be honest. 
 
~ Next morning
 
- Hello teacher I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I fell asleep \(᾽  ऀืົཽ -  ऀืົཽ)/
- Nice smiley ㅋㅋㅋ It's okay. Is there any other reason why you texted me? 
- Actually no.. I'm sorry I'll stop bothering you now. >\\<
 
Key couldn't feel more stupid than he did right now. What did he even think? Had he really thought he could text his teacher everyday just because he wanted to? He blushed and tried to hide his face under his blond hair.
 
- It's okay. I just wanted to know. You can text me even if you just feel like talking to someone. I told you I'll help you if I can or if you need anything. So how are you?
 
The student could feel his heart beating faster. He smiled like an idiot just thinking about the fact that now he could text his teacher without having to worry about anything. 
 
They kept texting the whole afternoon about nothing and everything. Sometimes Jonghyun forgot that Key was his student and Key forgot that Jonghyun was his teacher but only for a short moment. 
 
~ in Mr Kim's class
 
The teacher was writing on the board, then started explaining it. Key couldn't keep his eyes from the older guy when suddenly Jonghyun looked at Key and smirked. Then looked away. Key was a bit sad that this moment didn't last longer. Jonghyun wanted to look at him longer too but he didn't want Key to know that he actually looked at him because it made him happy and it made him feel warm inside.
 
After the bell ringed Key walked out of the classroom, still thinking about the moment when his teacher looked at him with a warm gaze. He turned his head to the right when he heard a girl who's in his class talking to his teacher. 
 
- Teacher..I don't feel well.
 
She fell into his arms. Jonghyun didn't know what to do. He couldn't let her fall but he knew that she wasn't sick, and so did Key. Key felt tears filling his eyes slowly. It became harder to swallow as he tried to hold back tears. Why am I like this? He asked himself. He wasn't always like this, he never cried, never.
He never had a reason to cry. He couldn't fight his tears anymore when he saw the girl slowly moving her hand down to Jonghyun's hips and ran away. He didn't care if he would get into trouble for not being in school, he never felt this way before. He asked himself if maybe there was a little chance that he was jealous.
 
Jonghyun heard something falling to the ground and looked to the left and saw Key running away. While running away Key lost his bracelet which made a weird noise when it fell to the ground. 
 
- If you don't feel well you should go see a doctor. I'm sorry. I can't help you, I have to go now.
 
He picked up Key's bracelet and run to his car. He wondered what happened to his student. Jonghyun worried a lot about him, probably too much. That didn't matter right now, he just wanted to make sure his student was okay.
 
Key ran to a bench in a park nearby and sat down. He liked to sit there and just think about nothing and nobody. 
Jonghyun drove around until he came to the park and heard a familiar voice.
 
- Aish..
 
Key looked at his arm and saw that his arm was bleeding a bit.
Jonghyun smiled, he knew it was Key who cursed. He walked down the was and saw Key, actually he only saw his back. He walked to the bench. Key didn't realise anything, he was busy being mad at himself and his feelings.
Jonghyun stood behind him and waited for Key to be quiet for a while, then he leaned over and almost whispered into his ear with a smile.
 
- Hey.
 
Key froze for a moment and looked at his teacher with big eyes.
 
- Are you okay?
 
Key felt a big, warm and soft hand on his shoulder. Jonghyun was so close to him he could even enjoy the smell of Jonghyund perfume. He liked it. 
 
- Excuse me? I mean yes, of course. 
- Are you sure? Then could you tell me why tears are running down your pretty face?
 
Key knew there was no escape. He didn't know what to tell the older guy. There was no way He could lie to him, but there was no way he could tell him the truth either. After a while Jonghyun looked at him as his smile slowly faded away.
 
- Why is your arm bleeding? Does it hurt a lot?
 
Key shook his head. Jonghyun could tell that the younger guy wasn't telling him the truth.
 
- Liar. Come with me I'll take you to my place give you a plaster and make you tea. 
 
Key looked a bit scared. He actually dreamed about this really often. Maybe that's why he was scared, he didn't want his dream to be ruined. 
 
- b-but you have to go to school again?!
- No, this was my last class.
 
Jonghyun smiled. He wanted Key to come with him because he was worried about his student and he really didn't have any other class.
 
- But if you really don't want to come to my house I won't force you.
- N-No it's okay.
- Let's go.
 
Jonghyun leaned Key's arm over his shoulder and helped him going to his car. In the car they didn't speak. Key looked out of the window trying to realise what just happened. Jonghyun turned his head trying to look at Key and saw the younger guy was looking at him too. He smirked and looked at the road again. 
 
- We're there. Whait I'll open the door for you.
 
Jonghyun saw Key blushing when he opened the door for the younger guy. Key walked to the door of a quite big white house, he stopped and looked at his teacher waiting for him to open the door. 
Jonghyun placed his soft hand on Key's back while opening the door. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: I'm sorry if it is too cute and fluffy but yeaㅋㅋㅋ
tell me your opinion about it in the comments please~
I'll update it probably tomorrow:)  soon (sorry but i was fangirling over 6jib ;-;)
thanks to all the readers! ;u; <3<3
 
Again I am sorry for any mistakes.