That one day..

Everyday I Love You

 

“Tomorrow I don’t have schedule…” said your boy, Changjo on the other line. A smile plastered on your face, knowing tomorrow you could have a date with him.

“Then… tomorrow we can have date…?” you asked excitedly. Being idol’s girl was never easy for you. He was busy with all the schedule, not to mention non-stop practice everyday as Teen Top preparing for their new comeback on 8 August.

You heard him say yes. You imagined him making his cute smile while his eyes changed into thin line. You giggled to that thought. “Let me know when u’re awake tomorrow…”

“Roger that! Saranghae, gongju-ya…~” said Changjo with his husky voice you missed, before hang up the phone.

 

You stared on your phone screen with a smile.

 

You diverted your eyes to picture frame of yourself and him teasing u with a kiss on your neck while you laughing hard.

You took it and stared on his face, bringing your fingers to brush his cheek on the picture. “It’s been too long…. I miss you….”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were now playing computer, reading some books to kill your time. You puffed your both cheek while checking your phone every 2 minutes. You glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. 4.30 PM…

You texted him, checking if he’s awake or not. Since you haven’t got any reply from him, so you assumed he’s still asleep.

An hour later, your phone vibrated. You jumps from your couch and ran towards your phone. He’s finally awake! You hang up the phone,.

 

“Heyy… you’re up…?”

 

You heard his sleepy voice as reply. “Heyy…~~” You were sure he is now rubbing his eyes while holding the phone. “Yea..Im kinda awake…heheh..” said him again giggling.

“You wanna take a shower and eat first? I can wait~”

“Uh huh.. I have to fix some things first, they got my suit wrong size. It’s for my comeback stage on 8.. and Chunji hyung were asking me to go out too…”

“……………………..” your heart fell.

“Hello??”

“So… you are saying we cant have our date today…?” you asked in a low voice, disappointed.

“I… I just don’t feel right for Chunji hyung.. he’s been asking me out many times but I rejected it,..”

“and so you feel incredibly right by doing it to me..?”

“..........I didn’t mean that,.” replied him, mostly like mumble.

You heaved a great sigh. “Listen to me..”

You didn’t hear anything so you assume he clammed his mouth shut to hear you.

“I just have no idea…

You never mention anything about Chunji yesterday… You did make promise for today’s date. And now, you break your promise without even think how I feel…? That’s selfish boy…” You felt your body heated up.

You continued, “If you knew it would be like this.. if you knew you would doing it often to me… why did u even ask me to be your girl…?”

“… why do u ask that… no guy would ever want to treat his girl like that… Ok, I’m egoistic person… I admit that… and I take whatever you say I am,. But…” You heard him sigh.

“Tell me you still love me… tell me you still want to be with me…” said Changjo pleaded.

 

Tears welled up in your eyes,

 

“Jonghyun…

You know… when we start this long distance relationship… we both know it’s not an easy way to choose…

You know it’s hard to contact each other… with all the schedules, with different time zone, even if we do webcam, sometimes the internet being on us too… I’m sure you know it’s hard to keep contact each other… to maintain those things..
Why do you have to break your promise…? Why don’t you hang out with him those other time when I’m working? Why it has to be today, when I already spare my time, only for you…?
He can at least see you..he can at least touch you in person..
Me..? I can only stare, I can only text, I can only hear your voice, if I’m lucky enough…
You do know everything is hard on us... why do u have to make it even harder… even complicated…?
Is it that hard to spare 1 of your day for me…?”

 

You were now crying, you keep your voice steady, but…it’s hard… too hard for you…

 

“……..baby…. I,-“

 

“I do love you, Jonghyun… but if you keep doing this… I’m not sure my heart can handle it any further…”

 

You heard him scream “WAIT” before hung up the phone.

 

Why Jonghyun… why…

Am I not worth your time…

Am I not that important in your life…

Don’t you miss me… like I always miss you…?

Don’t you… love me… like I always do…?

Why you have to do that to me…?

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yohoooo!! Readers!! Im back again with our Dancing boy Changjo!! xD

I made this 2 part… so anybody can give me suggestion on how you guys want it for the part 2!! xDD