Make it up

Everyday I Love You

You are on a stage where you finally can have a date again with your boyfriend, Changjo. Yes, long distance relationship forced you to struggle everyday from missing him. But, being a noona, you found that he sometimes act like a boy instead of a guy. Well, maybe it’s because our 8 years gap?

It’s already late in the evening when Changjo walked you home. You had fun today. Went to amusement park, ate ice cream, talked about everything, basically you exchanged some day-to-day stories each other.

You like it.

Oh,. Scratch that.. you love it so much. But… how you longed to be spoiled by him... how you wish there’s time where you can cuddling, exchange love stare, or share some kisses...

“Noona…~~ why you suddenly become silent…?” Changjo poked your left cheeks.

“Oh… I just daydreaming…” you smiled to him. You now reached the front gate of your house. He slipped his hands inside his jeans pocket like usual.

“I had a great time with my girlfriend today… jaljayo, nae gongju nim (have a good night my princess)…” He smiled, making his eyes a crescent shape and kissed you on the forehead. You smiled for a reply and turned your body towards the gate.

He patiently wait for you to go inside, but instead, you turned back and approached him. “I miss you….” You looked at him in the eye. His eyes grew wide for your sudden action but his lips formed a cheeky smile.

“Aish… my charm has bewitched you to miss me that lot, huh. Noona?” he jokingly said.

 

And there it goes… BAM!!

 

You felt hurt.

 

That’s not the answer you expected…

“Choi Jonghyun… I’m being serious and you joked about how I feel…? That’s not funny at all…” you replied sarcastically, turned your back at him.

“Wait!” he grabbed your wrist. “No! I didn’t mean like that…! I’m just joking…” said Changjo in apologetic tone, quickly realize what he did.

“Yeah right... and you did it on the right  time boy…” you glared to him and pulled your hand away. “Next time I don’t need to tell you again if I miss you or not…”

“No..! No… please, noona…” He tried to grab your wrist but you dodged it. “Noona..!”

 

You closed the gate and ran inside, still heard him say sorry over and over again. You got up to your room and put your purse on the table. Tears welled up in your eyes. Suddenly your phone rang. You knew it’s from Changjo but you are mad right now and didn’t feel like picking up.

 

After 3 times calls, he sent you message.

 

Gongju ya (princess)… mianhae… please forgive me… TT_TT

 

And you replied.

 

This isn’t how I supposed to end my day…

 

And after that not a single reply comes from him again. After a long bath, you laid down on your bed and cried to your sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes slowly.

 

*sighed*

 

You rolled to the other side and startled to see Changjo staring at you on the other side of the bed. You jumped to sit. “What are you doing here?”

He chuckled. “Aww… that’s hurt… Am I not allowed seeing my own girlfriend…?” asked him playfully, landed a peck on your lips. You turned red.

“Did you do something while I’m sleeping?” you asked narrowing your eyes.

He chuckled again. “Let just say… enough to make myself have a wet dreams tonight…?” He winked at you flirtatiously, making yourself hot.

“Changjo ya!! You little ert!!” You  started to hit him everywhere you can.

“Aw! Aw!! I’m kidding!! I’m just kidding!!” He laughed and pretending to be hurt.

“Noooo…!! I don’t believe in you!” You smacked him with a pillow.

“No!! Really!! I’m just kidding!! I didn’t do anything, I swear!!” You stopped yourself and breathe uncontrollably with your face still red.

He crawled towards you and flopped his head on your lap. Changjo took your hand and put it on his left cheek. “I’m sorry for yesterday… I should have not joked on your feeling…” he drew a love sign on your palm.

 

Your heart melted.

 

“…. It’s ok… as long as you don’t do that again next time… It’s just that… I miss you so much…”

He jumped to sit. “I do too… Actually I was glad yesterday when you say that… really glad that I didn’t even know what to react… I’m bad at expressing my own feeling…” Changjo scratched his head and you saw his cheek flushing a light pink color.

You giggled and moved closer to kiss his nose. “That’s what I like about you…”

His smile grew wider and he suddenly leaned in to meet your lips.

“Hng!” You rounded your eyes when he pulled you to his lap with your legs on each side without breaking the kiss. He then pulled away to kiss your neck and bare shoulder, then went up again to meet your lips.

He deepened the kiss and pulled you closer until there’s no gap between you.

 

After a long and tender kiss, he slowly pulled again and you did the same. You opened your eyes and saw him gave you that cute smile you always hard to resist. Since you slightly above him, you curled your arms around his neck and kissed him on the forehead.

 

“Gongju ya… Saranghae… yeowonhi…(love you...always..)” whispered him.

 

And by that time, you knew you already forgive him ;)