03.

Choose,Me or Him?

Baekhee's POV

Crap. Crap. Crap. Where the did I put my cellphone?! Aish, I forgot to text and call my bestfriend, Yonju. She's my bestfriend since Grade 4. She's the only one who knows that Baekhyun oppa is my brother. I trust and treat her like a sister. 

Aish, damn it it's not here, Nope, not in here. GAAAAAAHD. I sighed as I sat down on my messy bed. "Oww!" I jumped up after feeling something on my . Woops.

Well, I found my cellphone. Good going, dumb .

I flipped my phone to find....WTF is wrong with this girl. 43 messages and 73 calls?! I decided to call her. It kept ringing and ringing.

"Yobosaeyo?" 

"YAH YONJU-AH~" Aish, this girl.

"BAEKHEE?!?! OMO, WHAT THE HECK I MISS YOU, WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME EH? I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T CALL ME LAST TIME!" Urgh, Why do you have to shout? My ears, damn it woman.

"Yah, stop screaming babo! You might wake up the others. Aish~" 

"Wait, where's your brother? OMG, IS CHANYEOL THERE?! LEMME TALK TO HIM--" Aish, I forgot. She's a hardcore Exotic. And she has a crush on my twin *shivers* and Chanyeol. -,-" 

"YAH, Shush, they're sleeping Aish, woman stop." This .

We continued nonstop until my Brother knocked on my door and told me that it was already dinner time. Oh my gosh! We wasted 4 hours of non-stop talking. Well, that's a new record.

"Baekhee~ Dinner's ready!" Baekhyun shouted at my door. "Okay!" I screamed to him.

"OMO, Baekhee, is that your b-brother? AIGOOO~" she squealed. 

"Yeah, yeah. I gotta go. Bye Yonju." 

"Aww Okay, Bye Baekhee, tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol that they belong together and omfg HI~" I rolled my eyes to this babo's stupidness. I simply ignored what she said and hang up.

I fixed my clothes and hair then went outside. I passed by my brother's & Chanyeol's, A vacant room, wait, oh yeah, Why is Kai & D.O's room seperated by one? I shrugged it off. then went to the stairs then the kitchen.

 

(A/N: Okay guys, sorry for my terrible description of how is the house lol. xD I onlt used paint keke~)

I should ask my brother who uses those rooms though. As I went near the kitchen, I hear whines and complaints.

"YAH, KYUNGSOO UMMA~ Hurry up, I'm hungryyyyyyy!" Lol, I bet it was Kai.

"APPA!! UMMA IS TAKING TOO LONG TO COOK. AIGOO~" *sighs* Chanyeol, that kid with a deep voice.

"Calm down kids. Yah, Kyungsoo-ah, hurry up. Me and your kids are hungry, you know." Suho chuckled. 

"Yeah, umma. Hurryyyyyyy or Bacon hyung is gonna eat me or rather he would be the one who's gonna be eaten." LOL OMFG, Sehun you're a genius. A ing genius.

"AISH, these kids. I can't believe you guys, even you Appa!" Kyungsoo roared.

I suddenly chuckled then laughed out loud. They looked at me and smiled.

"Baekhee!" Sehun rushed to my side and lead me unto the dining table with the rest of them.

"Y-You heard our conversation, B-Baekhee-ah?" Kyungsoo stuttered. Why was he so nervous so suddenly? I smiled at him and nodded. "Oh.." He awkwardly laugh but he's cute tbqh.

Kyungsoo prepared the dinner then Suho then put food on my plate.

"G-Gomawo, Suho oppa.." I blushed, well it's not my fault he's handsome, damn it. 

Suho's POV

She's so cute. I never thought that we would meet again. She still has my bracelet that I gave her. I used to call her, BaeBae then she'd call me MyunMyun. I sighed, I missed that time. But I doubt, she forgot that I was her childhood friend.

I don't even know if Baekhyun still remembers me, I think not. Even when he entered SM and joined EXO, he didn't recognized me. Maybe, he forgot what I looked like. 

Aish, It looks like I need her to remember me.

Even if it means that I'll have to compete for her heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Hey guys~ Short Chapter, I know. @__@ I need some inspirations too, you know. If you'd guys comment maybe I'd have some inspiration. xD

So how'd you guys like it lol. Yes, Suho's your childhood friend. So, what will happen now? Dun dun dun~ Stay tuned. ;)

Please comment and subscribe. ^^ And read my unni's (KimSoo94) stories. Keke, daebak umma~ :D

Feel free to follow me; minsoaked