01.

Choose,Me or Him?

Baekhee's POV:

"The decision's final, Baekhee. You're going to stay with your brother in Seoul and continue your studies there. Understood?" Umma glared at me, while she was packing some of my stuff. I'd love to go live with my 'Oh-so-Famous' Twin bro but I think I already love my life here in my hometown, Gyeongju. I have my friends,my cool school -- OH WAIT. I HATED MY SCHOOL HERE.

You know what, Maybe I should live with my bro. Heck, I get to live with si-- I mean five gorgeous guys. *drools* OMG, I get to see my bias, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun and Yixing( who unfortunately, are now in China promoting their song "MAMA"). OHMYGOD, WHATISAIR? *cough cough*

"Baekhee? Are you listening to me? Yah, why are you blushing? Aigooo, don't tell me you're imagining your brother's bandmates.....AGAIN." Umma sighed and rolled her eyes. Tsk. Woman, it's not my fault they're one of the most hottest boy groups in Korea. 

I packed my bags and fixed my things inside my luggage. Oh how I'm gonna miss my old room, with all those gifts my bro sent  me that I can't bring, but I'll be sure to bring my favorite gift from him, a cute teddy bear with a necklace hanging from it, and of course my favorite necklace from him. ( He gave me the Bacon one since he wants it to be a remembrance from him, since his nickname was Bacon, while he took the Egg. Hehehe, Bacon and Eggyeol~)

And yes, I do ship my brother with the hottie, Park Chanyeol. OMYGOD /spazzing/ But ugh, I hate their aegyo. REALLY.

Oh , I'll be living with my annoying brother who'll do aegyo to me. Urrr. Well, It's too late to run away since I'm already seated inside the car, umma's in the passenger's seat while my dad's driving & I'm sitting on the back with my luggages.

I sighed.

I just hope they like me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV:

OMFG WHAT.

WTF. UMMA?! What the hell did she mean by Baekhee staying here with me and the guys?! What if they don't like her?! What if the do something bad at her?! What if they make her pregnant?! OMO..Or worse, What if they do aegyo to her?! NOOOOO!!Only I, Byun Baekhyun, Baekhee's twin bro, can only show her aegyo!! ME, I TELL YOU,MEEE!!! 

"Ummm Guys.." I scratched the back of my head. The guys paused on what they were doing and looked at me.

Suho raised his brows. "What is it Bacon?" 

"U-Umm...T-The thing is..."

"You're inlove with Chanyeol?"

"Y-Ye-- I mean, WHAT?! SEHUN!" I growled. "Let me finish, Aish." Kai and Chanyeol giggled. Baekhyun sighed again, "My sister's gonna stay with us for a while so treat her nicely okay? And DON'T hit on her." I gave them death glares.Kai rolled his eyes. "Whatever hyung~ I bet she's pretty." Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol smirked.I twitched.The nerve of these kids. "YAH!" Grrr, If only I can punch them. Aish. "Now guys, just do it for our Bacon. NO FUNNY BUSINESS with Bacon's sis okay?" The three mumbled some incoherent words and nodded. "Good."

"So..how old is your sister again?" What the.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!"

Oh yeah, you better run, Kim Joonmyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhee's POV:

I sighed. I'm sitting here. Bored. Looking out of the windows, outside was full of cars, people walking. Well, that's Seoul life.

I got bored of the song I was listening so I played the next.

Oooooh, I love this song. It was Infinite's 'The Chaser' KYAAAA OMG,Sunggyu and Woohyun. Aissh~ Sorry, I have a thing for main vocalists.

Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Nae nimi gyesin got

Kkeutkkaji garyonda 

I hummed to the song until the very end. I love the song so much. OMG. I wish my bro can meet Nam Woohyun and do a collaboration with them. OMG THAT IS GHCVTRCVHB. 

"...Hee!"

Eh? Is someone calling me? "Baekhee!" OHMYGOD. That was scary. "Ummaaaa! D-Don't scare me like that. Sheesh." I held my hand near my heart and pretended like I had a heart atack. She rolled her eyes. "Aish, get ready, we're almost here." Omo? Really?! Eottokhe?! What will Bacon's friends think of me?! AISH. Omo, my heart is beating so fast. I can't think straight. Err...Okay Baekhee, Breathe in..Breathe out.. Good.

Dad stopped in front of a HUGE house with a security guard on front. Appa opened his side of the window and told the guard that they were dropping me off here to stay with Baekhyun. The guard let us in and Appa stopped the car and went out, helping me with my luggage and other stuff. I got our of the car with Umma. Umma hugged me and almost cried.

"Baekhee-ah...Take good care of yourself okay? Stick with your brother always and be nice to your brother's members okay? And remember to brush your teeth , young lady!" Aish, she nags so much. "Yes, umma. I know, I know." Now, it was Appa's turn to face me. "Oh Baekhee, you've grown up into a beautiful, young lady. Don't let boys take advantage of you. Please be careful. Be with your brother always okay? I love you, princess." He kissed my temple. LOL, what are they saying?! I'm just gonna live here with my brother, you know, It's not like one of them will me. Pffffft. I wish.

Appa and Umma went inside the car and left while waving at me. "Bye sweetie! Take care! We love you!" They shouted as they left.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I sighed as I turned around.

Well, I should knock. *Dugeun Dugeun* OMG. Why is my heart beating like this? Aish. Okay Baekhee, I can do this. On the count of 3. 1...2..3!

*Knock Knock*

Omo, I heard footsteps running towards the door! Aaaaah! . Don't worry, that might be Baekhyun.

....or not.

Someone opened the door and to my surprised, it was...

"Ah! Annyeong Haseyo, EXO-K's maknae Oh Sehun imnida!" He smiled cutely at me. Oh god no. That aegyo face. Yuck. Yes, I know that's cute but ugh, I can't stand aegyo. I can only stand cuteness from animals, toys and other inanimate objects and whatsoever. I don't even know why I get irritated at aegyo. I'm so weird. "Umm Hello?"

I snapped out of my imagination. Oh, I was in daze? LOL. Oh yeah, Sehun...

"A-ah. Annyeong Haseyo, B-Byun Baekhee imdida. Please take care of me, Sehun-ssi." I smiled at him. His face turned red but shrugged it off. "W-Welcome. P-P-Please come in, Ahehe, Sorry, I'm t-to shy sometimes..Hehe~" He gestured me inside. I stepped in and WOW was all I can say. The inside was so awesome, I think I wanna live in here forever. Damn it. 

"Hyung! Your sister is here already!" Sehun shouted. Oh yeah, Where is Baekhyun? Ugh, that brother of mine. We went inside the living room and once, I stepped inside, all eyes were on me.

"Oh my god. She's hot."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap! Yaaaaaay! Chapter 1 is finished. Oh my god. Ideas are flowing inside me. XD

Hihi, Unni, I updated already. ;) Guys, be sure to subscribe and comment, okay? :D

I'll update tomorrow, I guess. I'll just type a draft later~ and I'll be able to finish it tomorrow okay? :)

Hihi, I love you guys. <3

Me and husband, Bao zi loves you guys~

EXOXO,

Nicoru~