The Wrong Love

The Wrong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lauren drank a cup of black tea. She used her old handphone to look for a news about Siwon. Lauren was a modest girl. She lived in Indonesia. She loved Super Junior but she knew she was a poor girl who only worked at a small café in the night. Her boss gave her a night shift. In the morning, she usually spend her time at a coffee shop. She was there because there was wi-fi so she could browse everything about Siwon on her old handphone. She read a new article.

“Super Junior will visit Indonesia on 27th April 2012”

Lauren was very happy but she knew she wouldn’t meet her bias because she was poor and didn’t have enough money. At least, she would in the same city with Super Junior. It was enough to make her happy. It was 4 pm. It was the time for Lauren to go to her flat. She lived at a small flat in the suburb.

She took a bath. 4 hours again, she had to go to work. She was bored. She played her guitar. She had an idea. She wanted to do a cover of Norah Jones- Don’t Know Why. She dedicated that song for Siwon. She didn’t care if Siwon would watch it or not. She record herself by her old handphone. She played her guitar and sang the song.


I waited 'til I saw the sun 
I don't know why I didn't come 
I left you by the house of fun 
I don't know why I didn't come 
I don't know why I didn't come 

When I saw the break of day 
I wished that I could fly away 
Instead of kneeling in the sand 
Catching teardrops in my hand 

My heart is drenched in wine 
But you'll be on my mind 
Forever 

Out across the endless sea 
I would die in ecstasy 
But I'll be a bag of bones 
Driving down the road alone 

My heart is drenched in wine 
But you'll be on my mind 
Forever 

Something has to make you run 
I don't know why I didn't come 
I feel as empty as a drum 
I don't know why I didn't come 
I don't know why I didn't come

It was 6.30pm. She went to the café. The café had wi-fi. She used it to upload her video to youtube. She was a waitress. She worked very hard.

In the other place.

“Hey look at here!” said Ryeowook.

“What’s wrong?” asked Yesung.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” asked Ryeowook.

“Yeah but seems like she is poor. Look at the shirt and the quality of this video. But isn’t it one of Siwon’s favorite song?” asked Yesung.

“We must give it to Siwon!” said Ryeowook.

“HYUNGG!” said Ryeowook.

“What? Don’t you see that I read a bible? You disturb me!” said Siwon.

“Easy, hyung! You must watch this video!” said Ryeowook.

Her voice made Siwon’s heart fluttered. He never felt it before. He didn’t know what was it but was it love? He was confused.

“Can you download that video to my laptop?” asked Siwon.

“hmm.. Okay..” said Ryeowook.

“It’s my first time, see that reaction from Siwon.. He never asked me to download a video from fans before..” thought Ryeowook.

In the café

“Lauren, do you upload your video to youtube?” asked Kris.

“Yes. Why?” asked Lauren.

“Your video get many response!” said Kris.

“Really? I only do it for fun!” said Lauren.

She was very happy because it would be possible if some of the viewers told her video to Super Junior. But a dream was forever a dream. Super Junior wouldn’t look at bad video like that. She went to the kitchen to took a order. When she served the food, she felt dizzy. And.. Prang….. She dropped the dish. She was fainted.

When she woke up, she was in the hospital. There were a nurse, a doctor and Minho.

She asked, “What’s wrong?”

Minho said,”Why did you never tell me that you are sick? Your illness is serious. I can help you but why are you so selfish? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter