Welcome Back!

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 38: Welcome back!

 

 

So Eun eyes rounded in surprise when she finally saw him again. Those eyes and that smile but different hairstyle now. “Chunji ah!” she instantly attacked her with a hug around his waist. Chunji smiled and hugged her back. So Eun ducked her face on his chest and started crying because of L. Joe and also because she’s happy to see Chunji again. “I missed you!” she muffled.

Chunji pulled her back and steadied her face. He examined her said eyes and wiped her tears with his thumbs, “Aish, that L. Joe. I told him if he hurt you again, I will-“

“No, Chunji. This time, I’m the one who hurt him.” She weakly said.

He frowned a little but pulled her for a hug again. “Good thing I saw you here. I was really planning on going to your house.” He said.

Kai just came out from the school vicinity when he saw a guy wearing casual but fashionable clothes hugging a girl with a familiar hairstyle and bag. He just shrugged it off and started walking but as he gets closer, it’s not just any ordinary girl. His eyes rounded when he saw it was So Eun with another guy.

They were already walking together out of the school grounds and Kai decided to secretly follow them behind like stalker.

As they walk, So Eun told Chunji each and every detail to him.

Chunji tapped his finger on his chin, “Ohh, so that what happened.” He looked down at So Eun and

Please log in to read the full chapter