Impaired

Tiny

Somehow he knew Kyungsoo was drunk.

Kris isn't sure how much Kyungsoo has drunk, but he's damn sure that the small boy isn't sober. 

Kris mentally slaps himself in the face with a hot iron just for letting this whole thing happen. Suho had gone to a meeting, and the K group had decided, whoop dee doo let's have a party Grandpa Suho wouldn't have let us let's go ask Leader Krees

And Kyungsoo had wanted to join because he liked parties and dancing and so he had come up to Kris with these big eyes and this wide smile and-

 

That's why he was here, shielding the smaller boy from a cake fight, of all things, and silently hoping Kyungsoo would stop staring at him. 

"You're really pretty," Kyungsoo says for the nineteenth (why was he counting?) time that night. 

"Thank you Kyungsoo," Kris responds flatly. A piece of chocolate cake lands on the back of his neck. It's dripping chocolate sauce onto his shirt.

"No really, I just really think you're really really pretty, really," Kyungsoo says. 

"Really?" Kris says, playing along. Kyungsoo had a habit of saying really anyway. 

"Yeah," Kyungsoo sighs. "You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Stay up there, come lie down on top of me, it'll be more comfortable."

"I think you're drunk." Kris says, getting up off of Kyungsoo, only to be pelted by cake by Sehun and Tao. ing kids

"You're going to have to take that off now," Kyungsoo says, getting up suddenly. Kyungsoo's giggles are infectious, and Sehun and Tao are giggling too as they throw cake at each other. Where the did this cake come from, anyway?

Kyungsoo is dragging him to the bathroom, and almost gets there before Kai decides he needs to put whipped cream all over the top of Kyungsoo's head. 

Kris can't help but stick a finger in the creamy foam on Kyungsoo's head. 

"You're such a good cook even you taste good," Kris says. "Let's get cleaned up."

"Ooooh," They hear Kai say. "You guys are gonna do it aren't you!" 

"Wha-" Kris starts. Kyungsoo is kind of dazed now, and Kris assumes he's off whatever alcohol-sugar high he was on. 

"I'll leave you two to it," Kai whispers, right before Xiumin dumps a bowl of strawberry syrup down his spine.

"This is war, Baozi." Kai yells. Kris pushes Kyungsoo into the bathroom and closes the door quickly. 

"Hyung~" Kyungsoo is swaying a little. "Will you have a bath with me?"

"Sure, Kyungsoo." Kris says. It's not like he hasn't bathed with other boys before, and doesn't really expect anything to happen between them. 

Kris peels his chocolatey shirt off of him, and hears the water behind him. 

Kyungsoo is already by now, and Kris can't help but stare at his plump . 

Wait what are you thinking Kris no you do not think about butts that way

Okay maybe you do but now isn't the time

Then he saw the scars. Littered over Kyungsoo's pale arms were faint scars, and Kris noticed a couple bandages around his arms and legs. Kyungsoo peeled off the one on his leg with a soft hiss and dropped the soiled gauze in the trash by the toilet. He washed away the excess grime in the faucet and reached for the bubble bath on the shampoo stand before adding a sizeable dollop to the rising water. The bubbles take a moment to form and Kris takes this time to take of most of his outer layers. 

"Kris-hyung, the water's warm." Kyungsoo says, sitting in the tub. Kris lets out a breathy chuckle. He's practically covered head to toe in bubble bath, and he wastes no time dunking his head underwater to rid himself of the sticky whipped cream in his hair. 

"Coming." Kris says, shaking off his pants and boxers and peeling off his socks. He sits in the tub on the other side of Kyungsoo, glad that the bubbles cover up most of their bodies. 

"Hyung I'm tired," Kyungsoo yawns, and crawls over to Kris's side. Kris flinches. 

"W-What are you doing?" Kris asks nervously, almost. Almost. 

"You look soft, like a marshmallow," Kyungsoo says, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"If anyone's soft, Kyungsoo, it's you." Kris says, poking the younger boy's cheek. The smaller boy pouts at that. 

"Kris-hyung, you're really pretty," Kyungsoo says again. 

"Thank you Kyungsoo." Kris says. Kyungsoo's leaning down now, into Kris's body, and he rests his forehead on the older man's shoulder. 

"You missed a spot," Kyungsoo says. Probably because he hasn't been cleaning. "Shouldn't let it go to waste." Kyungsoo's tongue is on Kris's neck now and how did this happen oh my god, and Kris doesn't know why he's not pushing him off and running out. He can't do that, not to Kyungsoo, not when it feels so good

"Kyungsoo," he breathes, grabbing the boy's arm in the hope of getting some clarity as to what the was happening right now. But instead Kyungsoo moves to straddle the older man, and he's frosting and chocolate off of Kris's collarbones when their touch. Kyungsoo gasps at the touch and grinds his hips, the motion eliciting a groan from the older man's lips. Their are touching full on now, and Kris feels his eyesight get hazy as Kyungsoo moans a little into the older man's ear. Their bodies are together now, and Kris can almost feel Kyungsoo's heartbeat, but maybe that's his own heartbeat. He can't tell. All he knows is that his is fantastically hard for no other reason than Kyungsoo is really quite soft. The sloshing sound of the water and the fact that bubbles are getting everywhere are only adding to the fact that this is becoming raunchier by the second, and if Kris's wasn't hard as a rock he would have laughed at how dirty they were getting in a bubble bath

All thoughts go out the window entirely when Kyungsoo pulls his head away, and nuzzles Kris's nose as he grinds his into Kris's. Kris nuzzles back and feels himself grab Kyungsoo's and pull the boy forward. Kris swears he's dreaming when Kyungsoo's lips touch his. They're kissing now, kissing, and Kris can feel the neediness in Kyungsoo's lips, like Kris is his holy water, what he needs to survive. Kris is about to slip in his tongue when Kyungsoo pulls away, his lips swollen and pink. 

"Hyung," Kyungsoo calls then, "Hyung the water's getting cold." 

Kris opens his eyes. There is no way I could have just had a wet dream. He wasn't sure though, because Kyungsoo was still on top of him, and he was drowsy and very much . 

Kris tries his best to avert his eyes but Kyungsoo is already fast asleep on him again, so if the older man snuck a look or two as he dressed the sleeping boy, Kyungsoo wouldn't have known. 

 

He tucks him in to his bed, and goe to brush his teeth, when he sees a book marked "Kyungsoo's Journey" on his nightstand. 

He ignores it, not being one to breach the privacy of others. 

 

He pretends to not hear Kyungsoo whimpering in his sleep, and goes to sleep with his heart softly aching.