The arrival

Loving More Than One Man

 

Your POV

 

It was 4:30 A.M , and I was waiting for my flight. As I stood here I was frantically and constantly checking my phone for the time. It was now 4:31 A.M.

 

 

This is going be a long morning. I thought to myself while letting out one big sigh.

 

 

To make time pass I my phone, and played Breathe by Paramore.While the song was playing I took an interest into staring out the window, and into the vast cloudy sky.

 

 

While deep in thought I thought about what I was leaving behind, and what was ahead for me. Snapped back to reality by the call of my flight I popped up and grabbed my bags.

 

 

But before I leave should look out the window one more time... something is off. I think to self.

 

 

I notice how the sky fits the mood that I was in... Dark, confused and unpredictable.On that note I grabbed my stuff and head towards the terminal. Now at the gate line minute by minute, person by person. While waiting in line I check the time. It is now 3:45a.m. I finally makes it the ticket agent. The ticket agent takes My ticket and tells me to have nice trip.

 

 

Almost to the door to get on the plane I constantly repeats to herself Almost free.

 

 

One more step to take until, I hears it, the thing that make me want to stay say. "Major...Please...Don't go... I'm sorry"

 

 

Before I did anything I checked the time. It is now 5a.m. I lowered my head and without saying a word I went through the gate doors and gets on the plane, because I knew if I would have said something his love for me would have made me stay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

The plane's rough landing woke me up.

 

 

"OUCHHH!!!!" I shouted as the plane bounced me up and down.

 

 

I got up and grabbed my bag from the over head and walked off the plane. I walk out the gate, into the terminal, right out the grand automatic door. I finally flagged down a taxi.

 

 

"Ahjussi please take me to Kim Hotel. Arasoyo?" I say with a sweet smile on face.

 

 

"Arasoyo. Aigoo-yah what sweet young girl you are." I blushed while saying. "Gomawoyo "

 

 

After what seemed be like and hour I paid the taxi driver $65, grabbed my stuff and went to the front desk. I notice how fancy the hotel was.

 

 

DEABAK! How much did appa pay this time? I asked my self while scratching my head in amazement.

 

 

"Yubseyo! Is in anyone back there?" I said while ringing the desk bell.

 

 

A very handsome man walked out from the back. He was about 6 feet, with black hair that didn't pass the nape of neck with it flipped up at the top, and wore glasses.

 

 

Hmmmmmmm.... Something about him is not right. He may work here but then again... I don't know there is something else about him maybe it's just how his hair is, but then again I din't think that is it. Whatever "it" maybe. Thinking about this about made you smile and blush a little.

 

 

"Angyongshimca, I am Kim MyungSoo." He said while kinda of squinting at me.

(A/n: in ths FanFic L is not apart of infinite. Yeaaa I know booo hooo :(, but I just needed Myungsoo because I thought he fit this part well but infinite does exsit just with 6 memebers instead of 7.)

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Major-inmida...." While noticing him squinting I lean forward and took his glasses off his face. "Ah now that’s better so now you can see... Woww you have really intense eyes" I said in amazement.

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

What a pretty girl, just like all others with gorgeous faces and those honey thighs don't look bad almost reminds me of.... I thought to myself before she pulled off my glasses and said "Wow you have intense eyes." I was dumbstruck by her beauty when I came into focus on her face until she waved a hand in my face.

 

 

I cleared my throat and said " Ummmmm.... Would you like to check in now?"

 

 

"Ohh... Nae" She said blushing a little.

 

 

Wow she really is stunning. But... wonder who she reminds me of I let a tiny sigh as I think to myself.

 

Your POV

After a few minutes I got my room key and I was about to say good-bye until he asked if he asked he could help me with my stuff .

 

 

"Uhhhh... Sure why not" I say with a bright smile.

 

 

We got on the elevator with my stuff and I got a closer view of how hot he really was I wonder why he hides behind the glasses? I wonder who he's hiding from? Maybe hes rich and is making sure the employees don't notice him? Well even if right he isn't rich I would hide too if I that damn cute. I get out knocked out my daze when I felt his eyes on me. I quickly turned and blush still with a smile plastered all over my face.

 

 

"You are really stunning" He said while pushing hair to my back behind my ear to expose my neck.

 

 

I cleared my throat and said,"So, how long have you been working at this hotel?"

 

 

"Oh ummm.... Lets see I'm 22 so about 2 or 3 year now." He says in an award tone

 

 

"OMO!! Your 22?!" I ask excitedly

 

 

"Ummm yeaa... Ever since August 27th, of last year." MungSoo said while thinking back

 

 

"Yah, I’m your dongsaeng, arraso Oppa?" I said in an excited tone

 

 

We both burst out laughing so hard. "Nae, arraso dongsaeng" MungSoo said still laughing a little bit.

 

 

So caught in our conversation we almost didn't notice the door open.

 

 

" Ladies first" He said with the iest smile ever while extending his arm to gesture for me to walk forward.

 

 

"Why thank you kind sir" I said while blushing. We reach at very end of the hallway and open up the double doors.

 

 

"Wow, appa are you trying make me look like spoiled brat?" I said in low enough tone for it not be heard. I push the doors wide open and Mungsoo oppa and I both say "Deabak!" at the same time. We both looked at each other and smiled.

 

 

With some of the amazement still left in his voice, "This is the nicest room at our hotel."

"Our hotel?" I asked eyeing him

 

 

MungSoo looks at me and smirks, "You caught that huh? Well you see.. this hotel is family owned... by my family"

 

 

"Now I know why you really didn't look a real employee here, because you own it. Well not yet anyways... But its about time I met another heir. I was feeling kinda lonely" I said while checking to see if the I had shipped over came already and then turn to him and smile.

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

Is she really a heir. I can't believe it but I keep getting this feeling that I have seen her face somewhere, but where... I Thought to myself as put the bags down on the couch.

 

 

"Wait... If you don't mind me asking what does aboji do?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"Have you ever you heard of Lee industries and M Real Estate?" She asked while staring out the window that lead to the balcony.

 

 

"Umm... Yeaa I have, their really great actually My father is thinking of using M Real Estate to expand the hotel chain in The States."  I said rubbing my head still kinda confused on what is being said.

 

 

Major turned and looked me and asked "You know about their daughter right?"

 

 

"Yeaa She's America's SweetHeart, she gives money to tones charities, she is also very smart, I even heard she is going to Korea University in the fall, and she has very nice curves, legs as long as the eye can see legs, and hair all the way down her back. She is so gorgeous" I said while starting to daydream of that perfect woman.

 

 

"You sound you really like her?" She asked while chuckling a little bit.

 

 

"Yea actually she's just my type... I was hoping when that when I got to Korea U that we would at least be awesome chingu if she can't be my yoja chingu" I said while biting my bottom lip.

 

Your POV

 

Chingu. That struck me pretty hard most men don't try at least be my friend they either want or my parents money. "Well how about you try and be her friend now and see where that leads you later" I said smiling.

 

 

"Nae?" He said surprised by what I said.

 

 

"I am the daughter of JaeSun and EunMi Kim, America's SweetHeart, and also the girl you really like apparently." Does he really like me that much? I chuckled at that thought.

 

 

For someone so cute and going to Korea U in the fall he is little dense, but he hes worth it. I just think he just trying to take it all in thats all. I thought my self with a big smile on my face.

 

 

"You’re really the Daughter of JaeSun?!" He said while getting and circling me with a little doubt in his eyes.


Well can I blame him , I really didn't look me right now. Well the only way to fix this is bye... I pulled the hoodie to reveal this top...

 Last, since I already had on skinny jeans all I did was pull my hair out of the ponytail holder and put it my wrist, and just let my hair fall down reaching my .

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

"I...I...I...CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU ARE REALLY... THE MAJOR LEE" I said in the most dumbstruck tone. Dude she gave all the signs and even with questions and everything how could not know. Maybe it was because of when she took of my glasses I didn't notice it. BUT MAJOR LEE IS IN MY HOTEL, IN MY FACE, CALLING ME OPPA!!!!

 

"Oppa!Oppa!Oppa! Calm down before you pass out" She said pushing him down on the couch.

 

"Oh mianhae, I just can't believe it... I can't believe that I just confessed to you, my dream girl, without knowing it" I said slapping my forehead hard.

 

"HAHA. Don't take it too hard I think your pretty hot too" She said in the cutest voice

 

No ones POV

You and Myungsoo talked more after he calmed down. Then he got call saying that he had to come back to the front to help with all of the people down here. You two exchange phone numbers and plan to text each other later. You see SungYeol out the door and told him your jet lag is really getting to you so you just going to sleep. Downstairs in the lobby a load of people have just arrived and group of 6 celebs have came through the door...

 

Well here is the first chapeter. This is my first fanfic so go easy on me and also don'e kill me for taking sungyeol out of the groip. Ok that all for now, but idk when I am going to update so... ummm... yeaaaa... byeeeeeeee <3

Please comment and subcribe :)