Am I Falling for her?

These Love Stories

 

“annyeonghaseyo! Urineun.. hello.. venus!”

“we are one! Annyeonghaseyo exo imnida!”

Both of the group meets and greet each other. Well, many expression, kris still nervous, tao so depressed around pretty girls. Baekhyun’s shy, suho’s smiling… although he always smile, but this smile is special and for someone.

“so, since both off the group is here,  you all must know already from your members, so we’re going to announce which member will have a scandal.” Kris and alice are both nervously looks down.

“so, kris and alice please steps in  front” both of their eyes widened. And their eyes accidentally met, both of them are so nervous.

“annyeonghaseyo, kris imnida” kris’ bows

“alice imnida” both of them bows. All members of exo and hellovenus are whispering to each other, how cute if they’re together. While suho’s still looking at one girl. He’s smiling toward her. And her eyes intentionally meet his, her face got reddened and she just bows her head, replied with a bows by suho plus a laughter.

===================================================================================

“The winner of this week’s music chart is…. BOA!” lee jangwoo screams and uee gives flower to boa.

“thank you to………………” while boa is giving her acceptance speech, their mission start. Kris is looking at alice from far, alice is laughing with her member, while kris’ trying to get her attention, but… the more he looks at her…. She is beautiful… his heart says, and quickly he shakes his head and finally, alice looks at him, and smile sweetly at him while kris replies with smiles and bows his head.

First mission, Accomplished.

While suho , still smiling to a girl and the girl smiles back.

====================================================================================

“okay! Good job!! Your fans are spotting you two already.” Their manager says.

“now, park date, both of you just need to buy ice cream and sits on the furthest bench and talks about whatever” manager says

“okay hyung”

“okay oppa”

“are you ready?” kris asked to alice

“yes I am” alice nods, in the same time, kris holds her hand, but he feels something different.

I’m gonna fall for this girl. I’m not.” His heart tells.

Now, their second mission, walks at the park while wearing caps and scarf, while eating ice cream and laugh together. Kris makes a move, he holds alice’s hand, and drag her to the ice cream stalls. He gets her some ice cream, and sit on the bench.

“Hey! There is an ice cream on your face!” alice says, while laughing at kris.

“what? Where?” kris asks alice.

“there” alice points kris’ cheeks but ended up by poking kris’ face with ice cream.

They heard some camera sounds around, and realizing that paparazzi spot them,

Second mission, succeed.

Kris grabs alice’s hand and walks quickly. Alice just follows him, still at her ice cream. But paparazzis become crazy and takes picture closely, both of them looks down. And walks faster, but one of the paparazzi unintentionally hit alice. Kris is so surprised, he holds her shoulder to protect her from paparazzi and walks faster than before.

Finally, they are in the van now. They can pass those crazy paparazzi.

“good job guys! Let’s wait for the news” manager tells them, and leaves exhausted alice and kris in the van.

“kris-ssi, umm, thanks earlier” alice says.

“uh, no need to thanks. And you can remove the ssi” kris says.

“uh, okay, and you can call me alice too” alice says while smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO’s Kris and Hellovenus’ Alice Spotted in a date?

            October 24, 2012. After exchanging glances back then on Music Bank, EXO-M’s Leader, Kris was spotted in a date with Alice of Hellovenus. They were eating ice cream in the park. They were wearing caps and thick scarf to hide their face. After a view minutes, some press recognized them and began taking some picture. While both of them realized that they were recognized, Kris held Alice’s hand and left the press.

                Before they left, a paparazzi bumped into Alice. Kris seemed annoyed and hugged his girl. While both SM Entertainment and Pledis/Fantiago Entertainment haven’t gave any confirmation for this scandal.

 

How do you think of it? Are they really dating?

“Did you call me sungsaengnim?” Kris enters

“Yes, have you read this article yet?” Lee Sooman smiles at Kris

“Yes, I have. Actually I can’t sleep last night and found this article” Kris stands in front of Sooman’s desk

“I know it’s hard, but faster this strategy get succeed, and we’ll stop this faster.” Sooman says

“ne, sungsaengnim” kris says

“okay, you may go now” Sooman says

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who am i?” A boy covers a girl’s eyes with his hands.

“Pabo-yah, just open it already” She says

“Bwoya, how could you know?” he smiles at her and sits beside her

“Who else duh” She says.

“Kekeke, well, How are you bambi?” he says while holding her hand

“I’m fine, myun. How about you?” she laughs, that boy is pouting now

“Yah, I’m your oppa” he pouts

“okay okay, whatever, myun oppa” she says and kisses his cheeks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New couple is cominggg~ :p how do you think? please comment :D