Everyone has his own story

Everyone has his own story

She entered the club. There was playing Infinite - BTD. She was wearing black skinny leather pants, black shirt and black leather long highheels.

She was looking for someone. But who?

"Just look who we have here" A man said. "Jun Hee"

"Shhh. Don't say my real name. Call me Hee Young. I don't wanna that someone knew my real name now."

Another man, who was standing behind the corner heared their conversation. *Jun Hee.. Cute name, but why she needs to hide it?*

"Oh, I see you're doing your job carefuly and proffesional."

"I can't do it in any other ways."

*Job?* He thought. *What job?*

"Now you need to travel to Hong Kong. Here's the adress of your hotel. And here is the adress of.."

"Arasso. When i need to go?" She asked.

"As soon as possible."

"Okay. I'm going tomorrow in morning. Don't even try to know from which airport i'm leaving Korea."

"As you say. But be careful, this person is really strong."

"I'm not that weak."

*Strong?.. Weak?.. What the.. Wait, tomorrow I'm going to Hong Kong too. Maybe I'l meet her?* He looked at her face *Kyeopta. I remembered her, now I definatelly will know her in the street*

She went out from the club, and that man too.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the conversation in the club with a girl he went to dance. After few hours he decided to go home.

My beloved one, a stranger,
I'll be your slave,
May I flash by as a night shadow,
I want be your dream.

Your looks and your voice,
Are not with me for some reason.
God hears my moan,
and the echo answers:"A stranger..."

 

He heared him singing. *Such a beautifu voice.* But when he saw who was singing, he was shocked. In his eyes he saw sadness and pure love, but there, in front of him was sitting an old homeless man. And then he watched into his eyes when he gave him money. That was a boy, not a man. *Poor boy*. Then his face was shining with happiness. He was glad to see it...

And that was fate.

"Jamkkan man-yo" the boy said.

"Yes?"

"Can i know your name?"

"What for?"

"You were the first person who was looking at me with caring and full of pride eyes."

"Ok Taec Yeon."

"I'm Jung Jin Woon."

"Why are you singing here? And why you look like that?"

"Well.. It's a long story. You don't want to listen that long."

"I'm listening." The man sit near that boy.

"When I was six years old my parrents died. Someone lit fire at our house. They helped me to survive, but they died. After that accident I went working, but I was homeless."

*Poor boy*

"How long you live by yourself?"

"Fifteen years."

"So now you must be twenty-one year old?"

"Yes."

*How sad*

"You know.. I live alone in a big house. Just.. If you want, you can live with me. Your payment will be to clean apartaments and make food."

"Jeongmal?"

*Am I crazy to give for any person to live in my apartaments?*

"Y-yeah."

Boy hugged man.

"Thank you wery much!"

They walked to Taec Yeon's apartaments.

"They;re really huge! Where I can sleep? I can sleep everywhere, even on the ground."

*Is he crazy to sleep on the ground at home?*

"You'll sleep in that room. On the bed. And here, take it. Bathroom is other there, you can take shower."

"On the bed?! Thank you wery much Hyung!" And he hugged Taec Yeon.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the same time, at night after club, Jun Hee and man were packing their baggage for tommorow. Jun Hee packed two pairs of pants one dress, two shirts and one leather jacket.

"Oh, I nearly forgot."

She packed a paper. Licene for buying and having guns.

"Let's see.. Pants. Shirts. Underwear. That's all. I'm packed." Man walked to the table and took his passport. "Registration starts after 2 hours and it'll take me half an hour to go to the airport. I'll better leave now."

"Let's the hunting begin." Woman said and walked out from house. She catched taxi and went to the airport.

"I wonder if she will be in the same airport"  Man thought.

After registration he sat on the plane. He was watching through the window.

*So here he is.. Wait.. I'm sitting with him on the plane?* She sat near him.

*Woah. she's sitting near me. What a luck*

He didn't knew what will happen after few hours.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day

 

Jin woon stood up from bed and walked to the bathroom. Yesterday he took shower, now he will shave. After he done shaving she looked at the mirror.

"Now i'm like another person." He said and walked to the kitchen. He made omelet for Taec Yeon and himself. He sat on the chair and waited until Taec Yeon came.

"Wow, you look different now. When I saw you in the street I thought that you were 40 years old man. Now I see that you're young."

"Woah, an old man? Okay, nevermind. Eat."

They ate and sat together on the coach to watch tv.

"I first time watching tv. My famiy was rich, but they never let me to watch tv, they wanted that i had education"

*Poor boy*

"You'll get education. From tomorrow you'll go to university."

"There is no need hyung. I even hadn't attending to primary school, and what about high school."

"I'll teach you everything that you need to know. In documents we'll write that you had home education."

"But hyung, that'll cost a lot"

"Don't worry about the money"

"When I'll end university I'll get my family money and give all your spent money on me back."

Then Jin Woon put his head on Taec Yeon's legs and fell aseep.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jun Hee went to her room in hotel put her things and gone to the gun shop.

"Now you'l fly t another world like birds sweetie."

At the same moment man went to his room and lay on the bed.

"Isn't that strange, we met again. But what feeling was that? Like she knows me.."

At the gun shop woman bought pair guns

"These are perfect. I buy them." Then she went back to her room, changed her clothes and went to another hotel, where that man lives.

*He is living in #107 I'm lucky, it's first floor, so it'll be easy to go to his room.*

She quietly openedwindow of his room and entered it. Then she saw lying him on bed.

*. He might see me. Wait.. Is he sleeping?*

She went nearer him and then he grabbed her.

"Let me go!"She shouted.

"Well, well, well. What we have here. Lee Jun Hee, am I right"

*Of course I'm right*

*From where he knows my name?*

"You're wrong. I'm Hee Young."

"Oh, don't lie for me. I know your real name. I heared it when you were talking with some guy in the club yesterday."

*. That's really bad*

"So you had to come here.. Now i realised who are you and what you are doing here. But why such a cutie must do this?"

"Not your buisness."

He put his face near here, they almost kissed.

"Nah, It's mine. I didn't d anything for you girl."

"A man wants to kill you. It's revenge. He could kill you by himself, but I must do anything what he tells.." Her eyes were full of tears. He patted her head and asked:

"Why?"

"He knew my parrents. He know who killed them and he said that if I'll do everything he will tell the police who are murderers, if no - he will tel that I'm the murderer. But I know who are murderers, they made suicide day after they killed my parrents. I can't explain this for police and I'll be in jail for no reason. This is the first time I need to kill person. And this is you." She started crying. He wrapped her in his arms. She felt nice warmth and she didn't want let go that warmth. When he let her go to see her face she hugged him. He was sitting in shock.

"Wh-what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to kill me?"

"I...I just don't know. When you were holding me in your arms I felt warmth that i hadn't felt from when my parents died. I don't want to lose it anymore."

"But if you won't do tha..."

"I'll better kill him, but not you."

He smiled. Then they looked at each others face. They were feeling the same.

*It's strange..*

*but I think..*

*that I..*

*fell in love with you*

And then they kissed.

"So what we gonna do now?" He asked.

"I'll go back to Korea anddeal with him."

"But it's too dangerous to do it alone. I won't let you do that."

"But I don't have any other ways."

"No you have." He kissed her forehead "This night you'll sleep with me, in my room, tomorrow we together will do it."

"I love you, Nichkhun.."

"I love you too, Jun Hee."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*He's such a cutie when he sleeps.* He was looking to his face till his heart starting to beat faster and faster.

*What is this feeling? Why my heartbeat is so fast?*Suddeny Jin Woon opened his eyes. They were looking to each other and then..

"I love you hyung" and he kisse Teac Yeon. He didn't rejected him, he liked it.

*I fell in love with boy? Well, now it's a fact.*

"Why?"

"You remind me my parrents, but.. you were the first kind to me.. And when I see you I am holding myself not to jump on you and kiss."

"You know"

"What hyung?"

"I love you too."

Jin Woon sat and Taec Yeon kissed him. This kiss wasn't like their first. The first one was kind and soft. This time they were "hungry". They wanted each other. They went to Taec Yeon's room undressing each other on the way.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next morning

They were sitting in the plane hoding their hands.

"I didn't thought that I'll fall in love in this way like I fell in love with you." She kissed him.

"I didn't expected that I'll fall in love with a person which I must kill."He smiled.

After few hours they were in his car.

"Where he lives?"

"Other there" She pointed on the map.

"Are you ready?"

"Sure. But first.." She gave him one of the guns "Take this. I don't want you to get hurt or either die."

They arrived to the Taec Yeon's mansion.

"It's quite.. big for one person."

"Come here" she said "I know secret entrance."

They entered the house

"That the.." she said when she saw clothes on the floor.

"I think he isn't alone today."

Suddenly Taec Yeon enered living room.

"I thought I said you to kill him."

"Our plans changed" Then he saw they holding hands.

"Oh, now I see why. Sorry for the mess, but.."He pointed with a gun at him, they pointed their guns at him "I must kill you then."

"That won't be"

Bang.

Taec Yeon's leg was bleeding.

"Hah, you forgot how to shoot?"

"No, I just want to see your pain"

Bang.

Now his hand was bleeding too.

Jin Woon ran out from the room and shouted

"What's going on? Taec Yeon! Why you did that?!"

They were shocked

"A boy?!" they told at the same time

Bang.

This bullet went straight through the heart.

"I'm sorry... I just can't let my love to die..."

"Taec Yeon! Taec Yeon! How you coud" He cried "He was so kind.."

"He just only used you to make himself happy"

"But he told that he loves me! That can't be true!"

"He was telling that for all who was in his house. After that he killed everyone. We just saved your life."

"But.. but.." He couldn't say anything. He felt really bad "That can't be true.. How I could trust him?"

She hugged him.

"Shhh everything will be okay now."

"But how? I don't have where to live. I used to live fifteen years on the street and I don't want to go back there."

"You'll live with us" Nichkhun said. "You will be our brother."

"Come here. We will take you home. From now on our home is your home" Jun Hee said.

 

Three years after

 

"You know" he said "Our family is perfect" He kissed her.

They were sitting on the white coach and around them were running two kids.

"Our twins are the best kids on the planet" She said him. They watched how their sons were happy.

Jun Hee now is waiting for another couple of twins, girls. Nichkhun is president of their family restaurant.

"I'm home umma, appa!" That wa Jin Woon. Even if he was only 3 years younger than them he used to call them their parrents. He graduated from university and now he is working as a director of fashion company.

"How was your day?" Jun Hee asked.

"It was great. Umma, appa I won't introduce you my girlfriend. Her name is Kim Ae Sook."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Ae Sook. I'm 23 yers old. I'm working as a designer/seamstress in the same company as Jin Woon."

"Nice to meet you too. We're glad that Jin Woon has now such a pretty and hard working girfriend"

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Hey^^ I completed this fanfic^^ I hope you'll like it. Sorry for the mistakes and sorry if it's too short. As KimBongCha asked it was romance, drama, sad and happy fanfic^^ Sonya I hope you like it^^ I was trying my best!

Pwease comment and subscribe:)

 

P.S. I'm planning to do a sequel fo this story(It'll be one-shot too, and nobody asked me to write a sequel hehe I want to write it). So if  you want a sequel please comment and subscribe! I'll add here a new chapter when I'll write it^^