School.

A New Start

Your POV -

After what happened at the company, I couldn't stop smiling and I was pretty sure I was blushing while thinking about it. Chunji oppa seemed like a nice person. After walking past the neighbors house, I started to wonder who lives here. * opening the door to the dorm*

" Annyeonghaseyo!" You screamed into the dorm" 

" Annyeong Nina-sshi!" everyone screamed back, after walking into the dorm I sit down with the others.

" Bora-sshi what's the big news, I ran all the way home."

" Oh mianhe Nina-sshi, we needed you home so we decide on leader, visual, best dancer, and maknae."

" Well Yoona unnie and I are 17, and I think Yoona unnie should be best dancer. She's really good"

" Yah! Seohyun-ah we aren't 17 until next week, and I think Bora-sshi should be the leader. You are the oldest unnie."

" Well I'm the maknae then, haha. I'm only 15 turning 16 in about 3 more weeks."

" Arasso, then it's decided. I am the leader, Yoona is the main dancer, Seohyun-ah is the visual, and Nina-ah is the maknae."

" Oh, lets not use sshi anymore just use ah, or unnie okay?"

" Ne unnie." I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 already and we all had to be at school early to get our uniforms and our schedules.

" Bora unnie, we better go to sleep. We all have school tomorrow. Have we decided on who's in who's room?"

" Aish! We still have to do that.. uhh play Kaibaibo and who ever wins pick first then who ever wins after that is that person's roommate."

KAIBAIBO! Yes! I was the first to win, then it was Yoona unnie, so that left Bora unnie and Seohyun unnie. After that we all went to bed.

~ Next day~ 

We all woke up around the same time, Seohyun unnie being the first to wake, then me, then Yoona unnie, then Bora unnie. I cooked breakfast after everyone was done getting ready. Then we all left for school.

Changjo's POV -

I woke up the my alarm going off, and to my surprise everyone was awake before me. I washed up and got my uniform on, then I went downstairs to see the hyungs eating cereal. After we got done eating, we left for school. When we got there, I told the hyungs I would see them later. I told Niel to save me a seat in class. Then I ran off to my locker, then I saw her.. the girl from the airplane. I was walking towards her, hopes she remembers me since I changed my hair.

" Annyeonghaseyo, do you remember me?" why was I so nervous? Pabo!

* I thought it went with it >.<*

Your POV -

You and the members get to school really early, so we decided to read the school sign before going in. It said " TOP Senior High"

" Unnies, we have to go in to change our clothes and get our schedules. Lets go" I nudge the members and now new best friends.

" Ne, Nina-ah is right. Lets go kids"  We walked in and went straight to the office where we got our uniforms and our schedules.

 

* Here's what our uniforms look like, oh I dyed my hair a darker brown, the boys uniforms looked like that but with a black jacket or grey.* 

After we changed, we went to our lockers and realized they were all right next to each other. As we put our books away and grabbed the books we needed for our first, second, and third hour. 

" Yah! Unnie, we have 5 classes together."

" Pabo! I know I can read you know. Aish jinja. Lets go Seohyun- ah, we have to the other side of the building."

" Eh, Nina-ah I gotta head off to class too, see you at lunch. Arasso? Save us seats!" Bora unnie said while running off to class, I had 10 minutes left. As I closed my locker and there he was, the boy from the airplane.

" Annyeonghaseyo, do you remember me?" He said after giving me a 90 degree bow

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. Ne I do remember you, from the airplane right?" I remember him alright, how could I forget his face. His hair was different now, it was black with half it red. Next thing I knew he grabbed my schedule.

" Yah. We have the same schedule."

" Ah. Jinja?" Then we walked to class and he asked me.

" Hows Korean been for you?"

" It's been good, my members and I got settled in our dorms just fine." Just then he grabbed my hand, making me blush. I think he liked it cause he smiling.

" Your cute when you blush."

I smack him on the arm. " Pabo." and we were like that whole time until we got to class, when we walked in he said

" Yah. Don't be shy. Come on you can sit next to me and my friend Niel." then we walked to side of the room to a table with a boy with long hair was sitting. He was cute and he seemed nice.

 

* Annyeonghaseyo readers! Niel down there saying hey, thanks for reading! (;

* Chunji's reaction when he's going to find out what Changjo did. * xP

* While Changjo is saying bye and please subscribe with some aegyo. (:

Thanks for keeping for this long. (: Ohh I wonder what would happen. (: hehe * devious look* Please subscribe! <3 Kamsamnida.