Rules+How To Join+Plus other stuff....

Avengers First Class {Avengers & X-Men AFF Role-play}

RULES

  • NO BASHING! 
  • No OCC drama. If I see or hear any of that. I'm kicking you out.
  • Don't shove your profile link in my face. Unless you want to use an old account.
  • NO MURDER! I swear if I see any of that....just....I'll kick you out. 
  • can be on walls or in PM. Up to you & the other person.
  • Cursing is allowed.
  • No mutants over the class of 10. ONLY CLASS 10! Don't even put, they don't know their class. They should know. It better say their class in their bio or personality. If I see someone apply as a class 300 mutant. I will NOT allow you, & I will yell at you.
  • Only 2 Accounts, TWO. T-W-O. Not 3 or more. 2.
  • You can switch your character 3 times ONLY!
  • NO God-Moding. 
  • You have 10 days to make your account. Unless you need extra days.
  • If you don't have your account after 10 days, you're character will be avaliable. But you can always re-reserve,
  • Yuri & is allowed. But please, give the straight people a chance. If I get a complaint about this...I WILL remove it.
  • Bio & Personality must be in About me or personal message. 
  • Add the admin (My roleplay account) & subscribe to my blogs...on the roleplay account.
  • Pregnancy is NOT allowed.But marrige is allowed. ^^ For the teachers~
  • DO NOT make your person's bio all to sad. Same with their personality.
  • Put: Roleplaying @ Avengers First Class as (Idol's name) as a (student or teacher) in your personal message.
  •  
  • NO MURDER! If I hear that anyone killed somone or anything about suicde.....I will kick them out and/or the person who caused the suicde.
  • This is an Alternate Universe roleplay. Meaning you are NOT an idol, ulzzang, car girl, actress, actor, or etc. If I see that. You're kicked out. You do't get a warning. Should've read the rules....
  • If talking in OCC use the brackets: [ , { , or  (
  • I want EVERYONE to rp in 3rd person ONLY! 1st person is okay.

Example of 3rd person:

Gain walked down the halls to her room. Her classes were over & she was tired. She finally reached her room. She opened her door, & set her stuff down & plopped down on her bed. She changed into her nightgown & went to sleep. (Short I know.)

Example of 1st person:

I walked down the halls to my room. My classes were FINALLY over & I was SOO TIRED. I finally reached my room. I went inside & set my stuff down. I changed into my pajamas. I layed down & went to sleep. (Sorry about it being short)

How To Join

  • Just....Apply with this Application

Idole Name:

Group:

Lable: [Entertainment]

Power: (ONLY 2)

Class: [10 & below. Don't say they don't know their class, or I will NOT accept you]

Age:[Student-15-19] [Teacher-]

Student or Teacher:

Example of Roleplay writing or bio (optional for the bio):

 

  • You can ask to be teacher, or student.

Please join!!~ ^-^