// H o w T o ' s

☆ , . : ` P o k e m o n R o l e p l a y ! ` : . , ☆ {[ Re-vamping, Open ]}

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

What will you do now?

Catch a New Pokémon

Evolve Pokémon

Receive Battle Items

Save For Later “

✁--------- 

Every week, if youre active, you shall recevive a badge! For every badge, you're allowed to do one of the following things listed above, and more when there is more avalible. If you recevive 8, you'll have a big bonus! ( ex: Meeting or even catching a legndary pokemon! ) The more active you are, the better the prizes!

So let's be active!

✁--------- 

Catching Pokemon:

= When you recevie your badge, select the catch Pokemon selection.

= Let the admin know which pokemon you want to catch. (Expect for Legendaries. We will tell you when you are allowed.)

= Battle the pokemon ( which the admin will be playing as ) and test your luck on seeing if you'll catch it! ( you will catch it, but you have to put effort into it! )

= Name your pokemon once you caught it!

✁--------- 

Training Pokemon:

= Ask one of the admin's to battle with you, any of them be it an Elite 4 or one of the other leaders.

= You'll only have two moves that you start out with, so for the third one you have to continously make your pokemon put effort into it to have their third move. ( ex: Trapinch dodged his enemy and tried to dig under ground, failing. or something. It does not have to be lit. )

= Make sure there is around 20 comments on the post before your pokemon finally 'learns' the move that it's going for. ( ex: Trapinch was finally able to dodge by digging a hole under ground )

✁--------- 

Trading Pokemon:

= Find someone that is willing to trade pokemon with you.

= Inform an admin and let them know.

= Exchange your pokemon! Make sure you put in your pokemon bio that it was recevied through trade!

✁--------- 

Breeding Pokemon:

= Inform the admin as to which pokemon's you want to breed. It can be yours or yours and someone elses.

= Let the pokemon's do their magic

= Now inform us in your pokemon bio that it was breeded between which pokemons.

✁--------- 

Coordinator's compeition:

= Event will be held once every two weeks.

= Make sure you're lit with this. Saying something like " Starmie mixed Bubble and Ice beam together" Will not enable you to win at all. " Starmie blew bubbles and froze them over with a soft coat of Ice beam so that once they hit the floor, they will shatter and make it look like snow" or something is more of a winning chance.

= More to come.

✁--------- 

 

im feeling lazy. More to come -Hyeong.