Part. 1

Between Love and Friendship

She means everything to me. She is beautiful, she is wonderful, she is my best friend. Nobody knows how much I need her. Nobody knows, not even her. 

"Kai-ssi, guess what?" Amy walked in, the air making her beautiful long hair look really long. 

"He called?" I tried to hide my sadness.

"haha, no." She said.

You see my life isn't that easy. I'm in love wih my best friend but she loves my friend. 

She started daydreaming, "He's perfect," she said. "He's tall and everything that comes out of his mouth is so philosophical. He's like a god." she finished. Silence followed and she just simply said, "Plus, he's hot."

I bit my tongue. What does he have that I don't? I thought to myself. "Yo, I'm not a girl," I told her. She laughed. What a beautiful laugh.

"You want to go somewhere?" I asked. 

"We're working," she said matter of factly.

"Haha, after work dummy."

"Yeah, sure." She said before going back to work.

~after work~

"Let's go," I told her. 

We went to the park and to no surprise, there he was, Mr. perfect.

"OMyGod" she said. Then I understood. He wa her god. I really need new friends. "I'll go talk to him," I said before leaving her there.

"Hey Yo what up KREEAASE?" I said. 

"Hey Yo what's uuuup?" 

We burst out laughing. Once I had calmed down I replied, "Nothing, Amy," I pointed at her. "wanted to come to the park." 

"Oh, I'd like to meet her someday. It seems that you really like her. Why don't you tell her?" Kris gave me a questioning look.

"... She likes someone else." I simply stated, trying not to look so sad.

"Who?" he asked. "I bet he ain't nobody compared to you."

"But in her eyes, you're perfect." I said, without realizing who I was talking to. 

"Me?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah, you. Don't tell her I told you." I said, not wating to lie to him.

"Well, I have a girlfriend. In Canada." he stated.

"Oh no. This is going to break her," I said, worried.

"You really do love her, don't you?" 

"... Yeah..." 

"Well, let me meet her. I'll make her realize how much of a good guy you are for her," he said before walking away to meet up with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

A/N: I think it's kind of boring... Blah. I wrote it in math class. Don't feel like writting another story right now.. Anyways comment if you liked it. I also think it's short.. Oh well.