Something short and sweet.

Something short and sweet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As the sun was slowly seeping in through the windows, she opened her eyes. She blinked momentarily when she felt the arm that was hanging loosely around her waist start to shift. A low grumble behind her told her that her boyfriend was waking up. She smiled as she felt the man behind her press his body slightly closer against hers and nuzzle his lips against her neck. “Good morning.” Kris mumbled groggily. He kissed the back of her neck sweetly and let his hands roam her skin. “Good morning.” She replied, and she felt his lips curve up into a smile against her. Kris started trailing soft kisses down her neck and then, very slowly let his lips travel towards her shoulder. His hand left her stomach and found its way to her hand. He interlocked their fingers, upon which she softly started his hand with her thumb. With his other hand, Kris brushed away some strands of her dark blond hair before placing his lips against her ear, kissing it. He hesitated, his mouth still resting against her skin but the next moment, he broke out in a low whisper. “Sen, I love you.” He reached and kissed her cheek as he waited for a reaction. When he didn’t receive any answer straight away, he pulled her shoulder gently to turn her around. She looked into his dark eyes shyly and she smiled a little. The adorable that came out of his girlfriend sometimes made Kris break into a smile as well and he pulled her into a hug. And then, finally, she whispered against his chest. “I love you too.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~