B1A4 vs MBLAQ

The Kpop Fight

Gongchan and Baro were tweeting crap about MBLAQ and MBLAQ got mad. One day MBLAQ saw B1A4 on the street. MBLAQ happened to be with IU, Jay Park, Sulli, BoA, and Jessica. And Baro said, "Hey, look at these losers. Let's call them the KLOSERS and let's beat them up." So Lee Joon from his experience in Ninja Assassin got in a fight with Gongchan because Gongchan said, "Yeah, let's teach them a lesson" So Gongchan and Baro started to punch the cute little IU and Sulli and Lee Joon and Cheondung got pissed. So they started a fight, so Lee Joon says, "Cheondung, we don't have to take this crap." And This Korean gang comes up behind B1A4 and says, "Hey, where's my money?" Baro replies, "What money, I don't even know you." "Wait trouble's going to start we should help them." says Joon. "Yeah. But we have to be careful, they seem tough." says Cheondung. Sulli says, "Forget this, I'm going in give me the pistol Joon." Sulli takes the pistol and shoots the ganger in the leg and he passes out in the ground. And the ganger punches Gongchan. And Gongchan falls and starts to cry. But Baro runs to Joon, Jay, BoA, Sulli, Jessica, and Cheondung and says, "Help me and Gongchan." So they did and they beat up the gangers and Joon shoots the other ganger in the groin and he goes to the hospital. So after that they go to a Shwarma place and eat. And B1A4 and MBLAQ become best friends forever. Amen.