Epilogue

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and everything has subsided. Since Choikang’s death was announced, the authorities have become more alert of people of the underground whom is now deemed to act unpredictably. The Prime Minister is still in close contact with Shim Changmin too. It looks like Changmin’s existence in helping to maintain the stability between these two worlds is of high importance even though the main threat has already been executed. However, due to his decision to keep a low profile until his wife gives birth, Changmin was unable to return to Seoul and join in any missions.

He simply refused to.

“Aren’t you tired just staring at them like that?” suddenly came her soft voice from behind him. He smiled contently and tore his gaze away from his little angels to greet his wife. His thoughts had been dragged way off track.

“Good morning, jagiya~” he sang and made his way back to her side. “Did you sleep well?”

She nodded a few times and smiled more widely as his kiss landed on her forehead. “How are the twins?”

“They’ve been asleep while you were.”

Min Hee nodded. She then tried to lift herself up from the bed before Changmin screamed his protest at her.

“Changmin, I’m fine. It’s tiring to just lay down all day.”

He frowned and surrendered. He then sat beside her with one of his long legs dangling at the side of the hospital bed and his right arm wrapped securely around her shoulders. He could never guess when he will ever stop worrying about her, Min Hee, the mother of his new-born son and daughter.

Suddenly the door to her hospital suite cracked open.

“Milord... Milady...” a man came in and bowed respectfully.

“Kim Junsu!” Changmin exclaimed with a smile. “What are you doing here?” His grip on Min Hee’s shoulders loosened as his attention was turned towards his best friend.

Despite what Junsu had done to him and his family, Changmin couldn’t find the heart to destroy him. It was true that he was terribly mad at him, way beyond what he himself had imagined. Though, the bullet that Junsu had taken on his behalf was enough to stop him from doing any more than scream out his fury. The bullet could’ve hit him right in the heart, and he could’ve died. He owed Junsu his life.

He was glad to receive the phone call from SongSun a few days after the incident, stating that Junsu’s condition was stable, and InKyung had yet again disappeared overseas. Perhaps, his sister had her own shocks to calm. These meant that situation is Seoul was getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter