Daring Love

Daring Love

Sunny and Taeyeon are girlfriend for now a year and they both sleep in Taeyeon's appartement.Taeyeon's parents lived in America and Sunny's were the head of a Company in Korea. They first met in a cafe.At that time,Taeyeon was a player,a famous one.And Sunny was just a normal person who just wanted to relax at the cafe.

 

-In Taeyeon's appartement-

 

"Tae!I want a coffee!"Sunny asked Taeyeon using her killing aegyo to her girlfriend.Taeyeon,who was still half asleep looked at her cute lover.

"Then go buy one at starbucks!"She told her as she pinched Sunny's cheek.But this one pouted.

"Noo! I don't want to!I want to go at Sungmin's!"Sunny again used her aegyo as she moved her feet like a kid.But as Taeyeon heard the name Sungmin,she sat up.

"Who the hell is that Sungmin?!"she angrily asked her "innocent" girl.

"Uuhh..don't you remember? It's the cafe where we first met.."she gave Taeyeon a "of course" face.Taeyeon thought for a while and she looked at Sunny.

"Ohh yeah I knew it!I didn't forgot it,it's just..."Sunny took a step closer.

"It's just what?"She asked as her eyes were waiting for an answer.Taeyeon was thinking of something to get out of this kind of situation.

"Oh!Let's go there!You said you wanted to drink a bit of warm tea of something like that...right?"she tried to change the subject and she successfully did.They got off the bed and started to dress in casual clothes.They linked arms as they went to Taeyeon's red car to go to "Sungmin's" .After a couple of minutes,they arrived at their destination.They looked at the place where they first found love.

"Tae,remember when you approached me?"Taeyeon smiled.

"Of course I do" she sais as she hold Sunny's hand.

 

*Flashback*

 

In the café,there was cute,y girl at the corner of the shop.Taeyeon and her bestfriend,Tiffany were taking a sip of their coffee.Tiffany's eyes were glued at the girl at the corner.

"Taeyeon.."This one who was flirting with some girls looked back at her bestfriend.

"what it is Fany-ah?"

"you see that kitty there?" she said as she slightly pointed with her thumb to the "kitty".Taeyeon looked at what tiffany was saying and she smirked.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I dare you to be her girlfriend for at least a month."Tiffany dared Taeyeon as she winked to a girl who was looking at her. "No problem"she then stood up and headed to the young girl who was reading her book.

"Hey pretty,is this seat already taken?"Taeyeon asked and knew the girl would say no but...

"Yes it is..." she answered without even looking up.Taeyeon looked around.

"By who?"she curiously asked.The "rude"girl took her bag and put it on the chair in front of her.

"By my lovely bag"Taeyeon couldn't believe what was happening.It was the first time she got rejected by someone,but she tried to keep up her player image.

"uhum..so may I at least know your name?"this time she asked politly since she was a bit intimidated by the short blonde.

"no"she answered her with an annoyed voice.That time Taeyeon couldn't control herself she was way too pissed. She took her coffee and purposly spilled it in the shirt girls jean.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled through all the café.Taeyeon could only smirk.

"go out with me."she bluntly asked her.

"Hell no!"she immediatly rejected her again...

"then I have no choice.."she was about to spill it again but was stopped.

"OkAY! stop it!I'll go out with you but stop it!It's freakin' hot and it's my favorite jean!"she pleaded as she tried to clean her jean.Taeyeon held her hand out.

"I'mTaeyeon,Kim Taeyeon.And you are..."

"Sunny,Lee Sunny" Taeyeon smiled.She looked behind her to see her bestfriend being surrouded by girls.

"I will win that dare"and as time passed by,they fell for each other and Taeyeon stopped being a player for Sunny.

 

*End flashback*

 

They sat down and they took their orders.After an hour or so,they went out of their love place.

"It was very nostalgic..."said Sunny as she linked her arm with Taeyeon.Just then Sunny's phone rang.It was her father.She answered it.At first she had a big smile on face but it soon faded and she was about to cry.Taeyeon was a bit far away so that her girlfriend could have a private talk with her father but Sunny ended up crying as she was yelling through the phone.Taeyeon saw Sunny hang up and she immediatly ran to her crying bunny.

"Don't cry baby,It will okay.."Sunny was hugging Taeyeon tighly as if her life depens on her.They entered Taeyeon's car and Sunny decided to go talk to her dad.It was silent in the car for the whole drive,all we could hear were Sunny's sobs.They arrived in front of Sunny's mansion.Taeyeon garhered courage and asked for pure curiosity.

"Sunny-ah,what's wrong?"she patted her girlfriend head and rubbed her back.

"Father..want...wants...to..to..."shestuttering from all the crying and Taeyeon was all confused.

"he what?"

"He wants me to...leave you...because he arranged me...a...marriage with...the daughter of another company..."Taeyeon's eyes widdened but she had ro hear the rest.

"Did...did you accept it?"her voice was really weak.Sunny looked in Taeyeon's eyes,prouving all her sincerity and love toward her.

"At first I refused it but then he said that if I refused it he will never let me see you again as he will send me somewhere else in the world..."

"Then I will pourchase you..."

"Taeyeon,this is serious...but remember,you will always be in my heart..."Just then they saw Sunny's father next to car waiting fir her daughter to go out.Sunny kissed Taeyeon passionatly and she exited the car leaving Taeyeon in tears.She saw that Sunny was being yelled by her father and they were fighting.

"I guess we're from different world..."She then headed to her house.When she entered her little appartement,she jumped on her bed and cried her heart out.For days she would stay home,she wouldn't go to work or answer any calls or messages.

"I'm sure she's happy right now..."she sais out loud.

"What do you mean by happy Tae?"a voice interrupt her.Taeyeon looked behind to find Tiffany standing in front of the open door.

"*sigh* you should really learn to close your door Tae..."She joked as she tried to lightened the atmosphere but it was useless,Taeyeon became a zombie.

"Why did you come Tiffany?"she bluntly asked.

"You didn't answer any of my calls so I thought You were dead..."

"Well as you can see,I am alive so you can go now."Tiffany deeply sighed.She sat next to her bestfriend.

"Taeyeon,Sunny told me about the marriage and I saw her with her "fiancee"at the mall yesterday,and I'm sure we know her..."Taeyeon looked at her curiouly.

"Who is it?"

"Choi Sooyoung...you remember her?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.Choi Sooyoung was their enemy since high school.She was very rich and wasn't that polite.Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, thinking that she would do something but it was the complete opposite of her thoughts.

"Well it's good for her.She will be happy with that rich brat..."just then Tiffany slapped her cheek.Taeyeon touched her burning,painful cheek.

"KIM TAEYEON! Wake up!Yesterday when I saw Sunny,she had the saddest face ever!Do you call that happy?!She needs you!She wants you!Will you let that Sooyoung make her hers?!She's yours!Only yours Taeyeon!!!"Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon,she couldn't let her bestfriend being like that forever.Taeyeon felt some tears escaping her eyes.

"Leave...me alone..."Were the only words that she said.Tiffany cried too.She then headed to the exit and looked behind her to see Taeyeon crying er heart out.

"Taeyeon,don't forget...she's yours.You are not the player anymore.That dare...made you found the love,your soulmate...."like that Tiffany exited the appartement. After a few days,she received a letter.

"Hello, You are invited at the wedding of  Choi Sooyoung and Lee Sunny. It will happen at the main church of Seoul at the first hour of the afternoon,the 26th of june.Please come. Thank you"

Taeyeon angrily ripped the invitation and throwed it in the trashbin.

"Who the send me that letter!"

 

-Day of the wedding-

 

Taeyeon was wearing a leather jacket and a skinny jean with her rayban sunglasses.She decided to take some air and took her red car to drive around Seoul.Just then,the words of Tiffany echoed in her mind.She parked her car to calm herself down.

"What if she's right,that dare turned into a love story...Sunny...Do I love her?Does she loved me?Well,there's only one thing to make it sure..."She sped up to the main church of Seoul.Taeyeon looked at her watch.

" it has already started."

 

-Main Church of Seoul-

 

The pastor was talking and Sooyoung was listening and smiling,meanwhile Sunny was about to cry again but she couldn't her father was here.(A/N:I don't know the lines of the wedding since i'm young so I will say things randomly :p)

"Choi Sooyoung.Would like Lee Sunny to be your wife forever until the divorce?"the pastor asked.

"Yes,I do."she proudly answered.The paster nodded and looked at Sunny.

"Lee Sunny,would you like Choi Sooyoung to be your wife forever until the divorce?"Sunny was thinking.She looked at her father who was nodding.She sighed.

"Yes,I do..."she answered hesitantly.The pastor nodded.

"If anyone oppose this wedding say it now or stay silent forever..."as he said those words,the door opened violently and we saw a (short) person standing.

"I oppose all of this!!!"Sunny's eyes widdened.Tiffany who was here widely smiled at her friend.Taeyeon started to walk toward Sunny but was stopped by her father.

"Who are you to interrupt my daughter's wedding!"he angrily said to Taeyeon.

"I'm her girlfriend"she proudly answered.

"You are not anymore,as you can see she has another lover.so go away!"he sais as he pointed to the door.

"How can you be so sure of it sir?Did she told you that she loves that giant brat?Did you ever saw her smile since you arrange her that wedding?"He was taken aback by all those question,it was true that her daughter didn't smile at all these days.

"How dare you..."before he could finish Taeyeon spoke.

"Yes,I dare."She then winked at Tiffany.Taeyeon walled toward Sunny.Sooyoung was about to pull Sunny toward her but was stopped.

"I don't want to be with you Sooyoung.Sorry.."Then Taeyeon took Sunny with and gestuered Tiffany to come with her.They were in front of the door and Taeyeon suddenly grabbed Sunny's cheeks.

"SHE'S MINE!!!"she yelled at the audience and kissed Sunny on the lips.Sunny was surprised but kissed back.

"Thanks who?"interrupt Tiffany by behind.They both smiled and they exited the church.They went into Taeyeon's car.

"Tae~where are we going?"asked Sunny using her aegyo.Taeyeon took three plane tickets.

"We're going to see my parents in america.They told me to go there and they also told me to bring some friend...So I choosed my best buddy and MY girl."she explained.Sunny and Tiffany smiled.

"What about my father?"asked Sunny worriedly. "He'll understand."she winked at her girlfriend.

 

-1 year later -

 

Sunny and Taeyeon lived together in a big house in America and they got married with the permission of Sunny's parents.As for Tiffany,she stopped being a player because she also found her "soulmate",Jung Jessica.And like that,they all lived happily ever after...well we hope so...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay! I finished that and I will go back to "My Secret Love" thank you for waiting and suscribing guys! please leave a comment and enjoy!