Chapter 5 - Reunited and Become Lovers

My Precious Love

 

Chapter 5 - Reunited and Become Lovers
 
The 2 couples were very happy,Changmin was very happy for them.He keep looking at the necklace he's wearing.It was given to him
by his childhood bestfriend.Changmin misses his childhood bestfriend...
her name is Cassie. Cassie was Changmin's first love.
Cassie doesnt want to leave Changmin but Changmin knows that Cassie's family
had to go to Jeju Island and live there. 
Changmin promised himself that he will wait for Cassie for she promised that they will meet again.
 
>>Flash Back<<
Changmin met Cassie before he met Junsu.Changmin is 1 year older than Cassie.
When they first met,Changmin was sitting on a bench in the park.He was very bored since its summer vacation plus he doesnt
have a playmate. Thats when Cassie came,she offer him to play with him and they play.Changmin was very happy to meet her.
"by the way,Im Changmin and you are?" Changmin ask. "Im Cassie" she said. Since that day,the two become friends and later on
became childhood best friends and became attach to each other without their knowledge.
 
6weeks after,Changmin found out that his childhood bestfriend,Cassie is leaving.
"Cassie,cant you please stay?" Changmin said while starting to cry.
Cassie was very hurt to see Changmin crying...for Changmin was her first love and Cassie is Changmin's first love.
They doesnt have a courage to tell each other their feelings cause theyre still just a kid back then.
Cassie went to Changmin and wipe his tears away and said
"I promised when we reach our right age,I will come back to meet you again.Please stop crying." Cassie said. Before cassie leave she gave Changmin her necklace and 
Changmin took it.Cassie told Changmin that she will be back and the necklace was the symbol of their promised.
AS for Changmin,he gave her a flower shape hairpin.They made a pinky swear before Cassie left.
 
 
<< End of Flash Back >>
 
He then sighs and gets back to work.Suddenly a beautiful young lady went inside the cafe and went to the cashier where Changmin is.
Changmin look at her and smile. "good morning miss may I take your order?" he said. "one milktea and strawberry cake please." 
when Changmin heard it,he remembered Cassie,Cassie likes milktea and strawberry cake, theyre her most favorite food.
When Changmin was about to give the lady's order,he notice the hairpin of the lady,it looks exactly the same as the one
he gave to Cassie and it also has a mark of letter "C" in the middle."Excuse me,miss where did you get your hairpin?" 
Changmin asked. "oh this? my childhood friend gave it to me before I left." 
"Why do I feel comfortable with her? plus the hairpin....C-c-could it be....this lady is Cassie?!" Changmin said in his mind.
She then notice Changmin's name tag and the necklace.
"Changmin? is that you?! its me Cassie!" the girl said. Changmin couldnt believe what he heard.
"Cassie is that really you?" Changmin said while holding her hands. "Yes...its me....I came here to fulfill my promised."
Cassie hug Changmin and Changmin hug her back while letting tears of joy flow out of his eyes.
 
The two couple saw the whole scenario. Junsu told them that Changmin was inlove with his first childhood bestfriend named Cassie.
Since its been a long time before they reunited, Yoochun told Changmin that he could take a day off for today.
Changmin said thanks and left the cafe with Cassie. The two went to the park and chat.They admit they miss each other.
"C-cassie...I-i have something to tell you"Changmin said. "I have something to tell you as well." Cassie said.
"Y-you go first" they said in unison and laugh then they decide to say it at the same time. "I-I love you!since we were kids" they said in unison again and blush.
 
Then Changmin ask Cassie if she wanted to be his girlfriend and Cassie said yes.They kissed each other while hugging tightly
for they miss each other so much and atlast they've been able to express their feelings for each other. After 3 hours they came back to the cafe and told the 2 couples about them.
YunJae and YooSu was very happy that atlast... Changmin found his love and he was loved back.
 
----------
phew! atlast i finish this chapter. x_x
I made this chapter for Changmin,since we cant left him alone,loveless can we?
I used the name of their fanclub...so that means... Cassiopeia is Changmin's girlfriend xD
Well lets just say its a fan and idol love xD
You could imagine that you and Changmin are couples here xD
hehehhe~
 
ill update the last chapter if I find another spare time again~
 
please be patience... thanks ^_^