A Simple Start

A Simple Start

15 years ago,


''Don't cry, please don't cry..'' said a small boy around your age.

''I want my omma..'' you cried.

''Here'' the boy give you a flower.

''I'm sure you will find her, what about I sing you a song..'' said the boy. You wipe off your tears and look at him.

''Watch me! kom sema ri ga, han chi-be-yi-so, appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom, appa gommun tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae, ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo, hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da..'' the boy sing the song to you and did some cute dance moves also.

You giggled as you watch him sing and somehow that cute voice of his really help to calm yourself down.

''Am I good?!'' the boy said. You nodded and smile.

''____________-ah, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!'' your mom run towards you and pull you away from the boy.

''Who is this? huh? Lets go home!'' you mum said and she glare at the boy because she thought that the boy might be the reason that cause you disappear from her sight, and pull you away.

You turn behind and look at the boy as he look at you, you didn't stop looking back and so did the boy and after a huge distance, the boy yell out ''My name is BYUN BAEKHYUN!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!'' and he wave to you with a big smile.

You wave to him as well, ''His name is Byun Baekhyun..'' you said in your mind

The next day, you beg your mom to bring you to the playground you went yesterday hoping to meet the boy again.

''Huh? Where is he?'' you said in your mind. You wonder around the playground but you couldn't seem to find him.

''__________-ah, its getting late, lets go'' your mom call for you.

''Omma!wait!'' you whined and continue to walk around the playground, but you still couldn't find for him, and you actually went there for the whole week around the time you first saw the boy, but then, your mom didn't bring you there anymore, no matter how hard you whined.

15 years later,

''Jaehyuk oppa! I like you, can you be my boyfriend!?'' you said.

''Huh?__________-ah, we are just friends, and I'm actually seeing somebody right now..sorry..'' Jaehyuk said.

''Oh..I'm sorry'' you said and run away.

''____________-ah'', Jaehyuk call for you but you already went off.

You run away and cry non-stop ''_________! How can you be so dumb! Ughhh!'' you told yourself and went to Banpo Bridge alone.

''_______? How was it, did everything went well??'' your friend Minju ask.

You didn't answer her and start to cry again.

''___________-ah, don't cry! that jerk is not good for you, you will find a better one next time!'' your friend tried to cheer you up.

''Minju-ah..this is the 5th time I confess to someone and but still I got rejected..'' you said and continue to cry.

''Err..I'm very sure the next guy will be the one...ah!!where are you now? Why don't we go to everysing and sing out heart out??!!'' Minju convince you and tried to cheer you up.

''Nevermind, I'll be fine..'' you said still sobbing.

''Really, are you sure?'' Minju said.

''Ya, I'll see you tomorrow then..'', you said.

''Okay, becareful yah..bye bye'' your friend said and you end the call, and suddenly there is this point you realize that you are the only one at there with no partner where else everyone there are in couple or with their kids and that really makes you feel worst and you start crying again.

You then decided to leave but then you saw a lot of people crowding at the side of the park, so you decided to go there and have a look with your face still covering with tears.

You went to join the crowd and it seems like it is some band performing. ''Hello, everyone! Hope you will enjoy this song!The title is Angel..'' said a guy who is standing in the middle holding a mic, who seems like he is the lead singer, you don't look like you are interested and decided to leave but you change your mind when the lead singer start to sing ''Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke ~ Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi~..''.

''That voice...why is it so familiar..'' you said to yourself and look at the guy. That guy looks really familiar to you and somehow remind you of the boy you met 15 years ago. ''Its impossible right? You just met him once, which is like 15 years ago, and how can you recognize him while just hearing him sing? '' you told yourself that, but that voice from that guy, is really different, it really calm you down like what the boy did to you 15 years ago and you actually forgot about what you were crying about just now, and as you look at him singing his heart out, both your eyes met, and he actually look at you for like 5 seconds.

''~ Eodideun cheongugilteni~'' the song finally ends and everyone clap as hard as they could, and so do you.You give one of the people in the band your money and then you left the crowd and decided to go back.

''Juh gi yo!'' a guy call.

''Yeh?'' you turn and it is the lead singer.

''Don't you remember me?''ask the guy.

You have your blank face on and shook your head.

''Ah!!, I think this will help..kom sema ri ga, han chi-be-yi-so, appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom, appa gommun tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae, ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo, hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da..'' the lead singer sing out with everyone passing by watching.

''Now, you remember me?'' he ask.

You nodded your head hard, ''I did thought it was you, but it has been very long, so I'm not sure whether is it you or not...but how come you know it is me?'' you ask.

''Hmm, well I saw you crying just now when I was performing, and you actually look the same when I first saw you, erm which is 15 years ago right?'' he said.

''So, shall we start over?'' he ask.

You nodded.

''Hi! My name is Byun Baekhyun'', he said.

''Hi, my name is ______________'' you said.

.....and so this is a simple start for both of you...