Scenario 3 (You and Sehun)

Magical moments in Disneyland

You are just a random EXO fan, who happens to be in Disneyland~

Your POV

I and my other friend, Lindsay, managed to win free tickets and accomodation to Disneyland, so we both invited 2 extra friends, as the competition said that I would win two tickets with free accomodation to Disneyland. I'm so excited, I can't control my feels, upon discovering that EXO was going to be in Disneyland the same day as us!!!! Lindsay and I are jumping around screaming, while the other two shoot us with their judging eyes. Che, they're just jealous that their biases from SHINee didn't choose to come to Disneyland with their dongsaengs.

We arrive in Disneyland at around lunchtime, because the other two wanted to go "shopping" (they're just butthurt) and I go to order our lunches. After taking the order and receiving the food in return, I noticed that they gave me a diet Coke, instead of a regular Coke. *Eww, who orders diet Coke?!?* 

I go back to the counter and begin to argue with the guy about my drink, when Sehun (My y Maknae Bias) comes along and helps me. Although his English wasn't too good, the guy was clearly intimidated, as he was only about my height (which is *insert your height* cm), while Sehun is 181 cm tall. The cashier cowers in fear of Sehun and immediately left to get my drink.

When I finally get my Coke, Sehun takes it off me and tastes it. He then passes it back to me, giving me a wink and walks off. I quickly take a sip, before running back to my table, squealing with Lindsay. Then, Sehun walks to my table, with a pen in his hand and offers to give me a signature. Luckily, I had EXO-K's album on me, and I give it to him. He hands it back to me, I notice that there is a phone number. Life doesn't get much better, does it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while, the both of us have been super busy with school work, since we are both IB students, we'll try to update ASAP

Let us know who we should do next~

suhokissme <3