Scenario 1 (You and Suho)

Magical moments in Disneyland

You are an employee at Disneyland~

Your POV

I got to Disneyland. I changed into my uniform and made sure that I had brought my notepad, since I had lost my voice. I saw my boss and gave him my note. Lucky I have such a nice, understanding boss. He tells me to make sure I write another note, so that customers know I can't speak today. I wrote:

I have lost my voice to Ursula, sorry for the inconvience, but I am happy to help!

That should do it. I've been on my shift for 2 hours now, 1 more hour, then freedom and I can have lunch. WOW!!!!!!!!!! EXO IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I lost my voice, otherwise, I would be squealling like a lunatic. A little girl comes up to the counter and is buying a pretty tiara. She reads out my name tag.

"_________ I want to buy this" I grabbed the tiara and scanned it.

"Why aren't you talking?" I pointed at the note. After she paid for the tiara, she dragged me around the shop, asking people to kiss me, so that I could get my voice back. She approached EXO. Ahh, this is so embarrassing. 

"Are you princes?" EXO looked at the girl in shock. Kris approached the girl and knelt down.

"Yes, we are princes. What can we do for you?" He looked at me, expecting me to answer.

"Ursula stole her voice and the only way she could get it back, is if a prince kisses her" I looked away and tried to walk back to the counter, but the girl had such a strong grip. Kris translated the words to the rest of the members and everyone chuckled. Then Suho approached me and planted a small kiss on my cheek. I felt my cheeks burning into a red colour. The girl looked at me, hopeful that my voice came back. I managed to speak an audible whisper and the girl was overjoyed and said that I needed another kiss. I declined and rushed back to the counter, while the girl's mother found her and dragged her out of the shop. EXO kept watching me and they all bought the multicoloured pens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is based off a story on tumblr, where someone lost their voice and got dragged around by a kid, asking strangers to kiss her, except, EXO wasn't there at the time. Also, I've decided to write them as scenarios. I left a ___________ to let you guys insert your names. Let me know what you think of the chapter so far ^^