Nerves.

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

Onew in a deep breath.
 


He wiggled his body from head to toe, shaking himself free of nervousness. It was a matter of manhood as he stood before the daunting doorway. He was outside Na Yu's dorm. Armed with a bouquet of flowers Onew was going to surprise her with a date.
 


With some pushing from his band mates he was able to gather what courage he had to go over to surprise her.
 


And now he stood, nervously at her door.
It took A LOT of courage that he didn't have to not run out the dorm.



Where was all that enthusiasm he had when he performed?



Gone with the wind.



Onew sighed and looked around. 'What am I doing?'


*flashback*
Onew had a bright smile on his face as he took quiet steps towards Na Yu's dorm. He stalked over to her door, looking at his surroundings every few steps to see if anyone was watching. Onew was on a mission to ask Na Yu out.

Earlier, his dongsaengs had pushed him out the door. "Don't come back until you've asked NaYu sshi out for a date." Key said.

"Yah hyung, you have to man up and take her out like a gentleman!" Jonghyun yelled through the receiver of Key's phone. Jonghyun had video called Key to give Onew some moral support from his schedule. It was a conference call for Onew's sake.

Onew sweatdropped. "B-but I don't know if she's home or not...!" Onew argued. Key and Jonghyun scoffed simultaniously. "Then you have to wait outside her door until she comes home." Jonghyun pipped.

“What kind of boyfriend, better yet a man, would you be if you haven’t brought you’re girlfriend out on a proper date?” nagged Key. Jonghyun shook his head in shame. “Se Kyung sshi and I go out twice a week, at least.” Onew shrugged his shoulders. It wasn’t his fault, he has been pretty busy lately as so was Na Yu. It was a miracle they even had time to greet each other by phone call.

 

Key sighed, almost dropping his phone. “Yah, watch it!” said Jonghyun. “You could have cut the call.” Key gave him a blank stare and looked at Onew, ultimately ignoring him.

 

“Jin Ki hyung, just get out of the house.”

 

“Don’t forget the flowers, they are important.”

 

“Be careful.”

 

“Watch out for that sangtae!”

 

“Take her home at an appropriate time-”

 

“Remember the good night kiss,” sang Jonghyun, cutting Key off.

 

Key held up the phone and Jonghyun blinked innocently when Key smiled.

 

“Yes, yeobo?”

 

Key’s face dropped. “Shut up, yeobo.”

 

Jonghyun smiled sheepishly. “Ne, yeobo.”

 

Key then pushed Onew out the door, throwing his bag at him. “Hwaiting, hyung.” he said flatly, still displeased with Jonghyun. Onew gathered his things. “Wait-” “Annyeong.” Key then slammed the door shut. He sighed and with heavy feet, went to the elevator. Suddenly his mobile vibrated, startling him. He took it out and read the message.

 

Jin Ki hyung,

HWAITING ^o^V wow Na Yu sshi and be the hyung we (SHINee) can be proud of!

Well, except Taemin. He doesn’t need to know anything ;D

-Bling Bling Jonghyun

 

*end flashback*

Now here he was, standing in front of Na Yu’s dorm.

 

Onew wasn’t too proud at the moment. He went to get the flowers, orchids, that were Na Yu’s favourite. But as if lady luck was against him, all orchids were sold out. Great. So he bought the next best thing, roses. All girls liked roses, yeah?

 

Onew lifted the bouquet in his hands, six white roses and six yellow roses together. “I really hope she likes you.” he said. “But I know she’ll like the colour. Besides, red roses are way too cliché. They even remind me of Key‘s Hello outfit.” he grinned.

 

Na Yu rounded the corned, trying to catch up to her dorm mate. “Unnie, these bags are so heavy! Why did you buy so much-” “SHUSH.” her unnie held up a hand to stop her from continuing. She looked around the corner with a huge smile. “Aigoo, look at that guy.” she laughed and turned to Na Yu who was blinking. “You are so lucky, dongsaeng ah.”

 

Na Yu gave her a funny look and peeked around the corner and gasped -which her unnie clasped a hand over.

 

Na Yu found Onew at their door. Holding a bouquet of flowers and talking to it. “Ohnehwwohphfffffffffaa?(Onew oppa?)” she mumbled into her unnie’s hand. Her unnie giggled. “Aigoo, he’s her for you, and brought some flowers~” Na Yu blushed. She felt as if she hadn’t seen him for weeks (which was true).

 

Onew smiled to himself and hugged the bouquet to his chest. “Alright, I’ll do it!”

 

Na Yu’s unnie awed while Na Yu watched happily. Her oppa was so sweet. Na Yu pointed a finger at Onew. “Shudayygooofchuheem? (Should I go to him)” Na Yu asked, her hand still clamped on . She shushed her again. “No, no. lets watch first!” her unnie giggled.