Blame It On that O-new Condition-er.

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

Na Yu

-very curious

-good friends with Onew, really likes him

-likes skinships

-sensitive, get upset easily

 


Na Yu straightened up her sweater dress before quietly rapping the door with her knuckles. Where was she? SHINee's dorm of course. Onew had promised a day out together but she forgot if he was to pick her up from her dorm or they were to meet up somewhere. Na Yu tried calling and texting Onew but he never responded so she took the liberty of walking over and now she was knocking on their door.
 
The door opened slowly and Taemin peeked out shyly. "Na Yu noona, annyeong." he smiled cutely from the crack in the door. Na Yu waved. "Annyeong. Is Onew oppa there?" she asked the adorable maknae. Taemin nodded and opened the door fully, revealing him wearing outdoor clothes. "Hyung's inside." "Ah, are you going somewhere?" "Ne. I'm trying to impress this girl," his pink blush contrasting his blonde hair. "So I asked her to meet me today."
"Awh!" Na Yu gushed and clapped her hands. "Dongsaeng, HWAITING." Taemin nodded in thanks.
 
Taemin stepped out but held the door open. "You can go in if you want, but it’s only you and Onew hyung there." he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled suggestively. "Don't do anything I wouldn't be caught doing, noona."

“Mwo?” Na Yu tilted her head to the side, confused. “What would we do-OH. Taemin!” It took her a few seconds to realize what the younger implied and she shook her head. Taemin chuckled and waved to her. “Bye noona!”

 

Na Yu sighed and walked inside, closing the door behind her. “Now where’s Onew oppa?” walking down the halls she opened the first door to her right. The room was neat, with an odd thing scattered here and there. There was no one there but a bed was still made out on the floor.  A mound of blankets was rolled in a corner, heaving up and down...almost if it were breathing.

Curious, Na Yu tip-toed closer to have a look. Carefully she pulled a blanket from the mountain and almost shouted when she found Onew face down underneath. He was sleeping!

 

Na Yu sighed and placed the blanket to the side, she got on her knees and rolled Onew over so that he was facing upward. His face was clear and calm, he was asleep.  A small frown made its way on her small lips. “So you were sleeping all this time?” she asked his sleeping face and found his phone peeking from under some covers. She reached a hand out to grab it. It was on silent, but the screen displayed missed calls and messages, she knew she contributed to those alerts. “You were going to make me wait until you woke up, huh?” Na Yu tried to hide her disappointment but didn’t fare so well as her bottom lip started to quiver. She really was upset.

 

But then the phone in her hands lit up, catching her attention. It was a notice. She was curious as to what it was about. No Na Yu! She shook her head. It’s not good to look at someone’s things without their permission! But she glanced at the sleeping Onew, he was lightly snoring. He wouldn’t notice...

Na Yu snuck a peek at his phone and found it was a calendar alert.

 

DATE !!

Go and pick up Na Yu at her dorm. Don’t hesitate to knock the door! Or ring door bell!

-be polite and greet her friends.

-before that go pick up a flowers. Orchids are her favourite.

-be a GENTLEMAN.

-Hwaiting Onew!

 

Na Yu was awed and amazed at the alert. She felt a tingly sensation in her chest that made her lips curve up into a smile. The fact Onew actually planned things out really affected her heart.

Na Yu put a hand to her chest and felt her heartbeat. THUMP THUMP. It was beating quickly.

Na Yu giggled and set the phone down, leaning close to Onew’s face. It really was cute to see his face so up close while he slept. “You’re such a nice guy, oppa.” Na Yu studied his features and found herself staring at his lips.

Onew’s lips. Na Yu smiled mischievously. “This is like Sleeping Beauty, with Onew oppa as Aurora. Kekekeke. I could steal a kiss from Onew oppa and he wouldn’t know and he’ll wake up!” ^^V Na Yu giggled. She was going to go through with the Sleeping Beauty remake.

Dubu Beauty and Hero Na Yu.

Na Yu decided a little peck was fine and lowered her lips closer to Onew’s. A quick, chaste kiss as a thank you for being so sweet. Na Yu pulled away hoping that Onew’s eyes would flutter open and he would smile his bright smile at her and greet, “Good morning.”

Onew started to stir and Na Yu cheered in her head. ‘Thank you Disney movie!’ “Oppa-“

“-geun?” Onew called out softly as he sat up tiredly. He stretched out his arms, wrapping them around Na Yu’s shoulders and bringing her down with him on the futon. He pulled her close and lowered his face closer to hers. “Ppoppo.” Na Yu’s eyes widened, Onew was asking for a kiss? “Oppa?”

Onew’s closed eyes shot open and he looked at Na Yu with a weird expression. “Na Yu ah?” Na Yu started up at Onew. “Annyeong!” she smiled. Onew knitted his eyebrows. “Why are you here?” “Um, well I wasn’t sure if where we were to meet-“

“TOFU!” Onew yelled and looked at his cell phone beside his head. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I had a late night so I over slept-I’ll get ready, oh I still need to get-“ Onew was ready to stand but Na Yu held him down by grabbing his shirt. Onew looked at her in confusion and she just smiled and shook her head. “It’s okay oppa. I understand.” Na Yu snuggled close to Onew and held him close. “Let’s stay like this for a little longer, please? It’s nice.” Na Yu admitted with a shy smile.

Onew was still only half awake, but he agreed anyway and held her close. “How did you get in?” “Taemin answered the door when I knocked.” “Oh, I see.”

They enjoyed a comfortable silence just being in each other’s arms. “Oppa,” Na Yu placed her head on Onew’s shoulder. “Hmm?” “What were you dreaming of? I think I heard you say someone’s name...and you even asked for a kiss.”

Onew shook his head. “It’s not what you think Na Yu ah! I swear! I only like you- OH TOFU.” Onew groaned as he accidentally confessed his feelings for her. Na Yu giggled and stuck her tongue out. “I know. You don’t need to tell me, I was just teasing.” Na Yu leaned in closer to Onew’s face and gave him a quick peck on his lips. Onew was stunned and a pink blush tinted his cheeks.  “Besides, I like you too. You can ask me for ppoppo.” She giggled and hugged his arm.

Onew pursed his lips, they still felt tingly from her lips. He liked the feeling that came with her lips, and her confession.

Onew turned to Na Yu and pouted his lips to her. “Ppoppo.” Na Yu was surprised Onew asked so quickly. But he looked so cute with his pouty lips. She smiled and leaned closer. “Ne, oppa.” And they shared a kiss.  

 

ONEW’S DREAM.

It was all black. He was confused because usually while he slept he dreamt of one thing.

CHICKEN.

A buffet of chicken was always laid out for him to admire affectionately.

No one to come and take his chicken away. No need to share with anyone. It was all HIS.

Then he’d happily eat away to his stomach’s desire, and heart’s content.

Forever will be the BEST DREAM EVER.

 

But today, it was all black. Like someone turned off the light.

Onew was stationary and nothing happened for a while, until he felt something soft press against his lips. It was short but felt...right. It was a kiss! He heard a faint voice too. “-ppa?”

Onew had to piece together who had called him. The only one who was close enough to call him anything closer to ‘ppa’ and give him kisses was the one he really cared for most.  He called out to that person.

“Yoogeun?”

When he opened his eyes he did not find his son, but his girlfriend. Err, girl that’s a friend GIRL+FRIEND.

Yeah. Whoops. She doesn’t need to know that he thought she was Yoogeun. ^^ 


THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING.!

ika_sya

wonderkiss

Heartquake

XxHunniexX

imkeysyeobo

ZzzBoReDZzz

nabilasn

LYZAAA  

HappyPanda-

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMESAUCE :D