Is She Okay?

You are the one

Kyuhyun POV

Is she okay? Should I text her? Aish!! Why should I worried about her? She is not my girlfriend or best friend..She is just my subjects partner..I should stop thinking about her..

10 minutes later.........

To: Seohyun

Seo..Erm..Are you okay?

From: Kyuhyun

-Text Message success sent-

Ahh!! Why did I do that?!

Seohyun POV

I was at home with my sister whule my father was at the hospital taking care of my mother..then a text message that I never expected before came..

 

From: Kyuhyun

Seo..Are you okay?

To: Seohyun

I replied to him saying that "I am okay"..Then he called me..

Phone conservation

Seo: Yeoboseyo? -in a sad tone-

Kyu: Are you really sure you are okay?

Seo: A bit..

Kyu: How is your mother condition?

Seo: She still not awake..-sigh-

Kyu: Be patient nae?

Seo: Nae..how is everyone?

Kyu: All of us here is okey..btw..Victoria said she feels so alone without you..

Seo: -giggle- -sigh- -remembered something- Btw Kyu..Can you buy something for me there? I forgot to buy when we were working..Can?

Kyu: Buy what?

Seo: Help me buy a book called {My life} at the book shop near our hotel..

Kyu: Do you often read that kind of books?

Seo: No..It is not for me..It is for my....Mother....

Kyu: Oh..Ahh..

Seo: -speaking with her sister- Kyuhyun-ah..I'm going..bye..

Kyu: Nae..Bye..Btw..are you really okay? 

Seo: yeah -sigh- Bye..-hang up the phone-

 

The next morning,Seohyun went tot the market to buy food..since the supermarket is just nearby,she walks to the supermarket..She still in a sad mood..since her mother is not awake yet..She wish that Victoria will be there to  accompany her at home..to make her happy..but..She also knows that Victoria followed the class trip..Then when she came home,She can't believe what she saw..She saw Victoria..Not only her..but Kyuhyun and so do Nichkhun!!

Seohyun: O-oh??

Victoria: Bestie! Are you okay??

Seohyun: But why are you-  

Nichkhun: -he cut Seohyun line- Kyuhyun told us that you sounds so lonely when he talked to you yesterday..then we told teacher about it and agree that we should go and visit you..

Kyuhyun: W-what? When did I told you that?

Nichkhun: Don't you remem-

Kyuhyun: -He close Khun mouth and whisper to him- You die if you said it again..

Nichkhun: -laugh-

Victoria: Ignore them bestie..-pulls Seohyun to the kitchen- 

Suhyeon: Seo Eonnie..I'm hungry..

Seohyun: Mianhae I am late Suhyeon-ah..-she cooks the ramen and gave Suhyeon eat it-

Victoria: Bestie..Are you okay?

Seohyun: -giggle- A bit..Hmm..Bestie-ah..What time you go home?

Victoria: -shake head- I'm not going home..I'm going to sleep here..Teacher told our parents already..

Seohyun: Our?

Victoria: Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that they are going to sleep here too -pointing KyuKhun who is standing and smiling beside Seohyun-

Seohyun: What?!

Victoria: Well..at first,they will go home at 5 pm..but your sis, told them to stay..because she scare since there's only girls in this house..

Seohyun: -stare at Suhyeon who is closing her face with her hands-  

Victoria: -laugh- Don't worry..They'll sleep at the living rooms..-laugh-

Seohyun: -her phone rang and it was her father- What? Really?? -stand up with a big smile-

Suhyeon: Eonnie! Waeyo??

-While Vic,Kyu and Khun are looking at Seo-

Kyuhyun stand beside Seohyun..Seohyun's dad told that her mother has awake!

Seohyun without lagging,she hugged Kyuhyun and jumping..Vic and Khun's eyes getting wider..because..they were enemy before..but..they are hugging each other?! Then Seohyun suddenly stop jumping and pushed Kyuhyun.."Yah!! Why did you stand beside me? -goes hug Vic-" Kyuhyun just laugh seeing her reactions after hugging him..

They all was readt to go to hospital..but then Seo father called her telling them that Suhyeon can't come since it was hospital,Seo father scare that Suhyeon will be sick since the weather is also hot..Suhyeon felt so sad..then Vic and Khun see each other and said ''We will take care of her!!" Seohyun said thanks to them and walk to the door when Kyuhyun stop her.."Let me accompany you.." "No need..I can go by myself.." "Lets go -grab Seo hands-"

On their way to go to the hospital,Kyuhyun saw an ice cream stall..Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun and make her to buy the ice cream for him..When they were eating,Kyuhyun put a cream on Seo face and run.."Yah!! Cho Kyuhyun!! You are dead!!!" "The hyper Seohyun has come back!! -keep running-" After 20 minutes playing..They arrived at the hospital..Seohyun came iinside her mother's room and hugged her.."OMMA!!" She cried all the time she was speaking with her mother..but..unluckily,she can't stay there too long..Then Seo kissed her mother and walk home with Kyuhyun..When they went outside,Kyuhyun wipe Seohyun's tears.."Yah..Don't you think I'll stop hating you only because you wipe my tears.." "-laugh- Aw..so bad..-laugh-"

On their way home,Seohyun never lose her smile oon the face..she leep on smiling.."Thanks for accompany me today.." "It is my job as your partner and as your @#%sh..-fake cough-" "As what?" "Nothing -smiled- Seohyun! try to catch me!! -run quickly-

---------To be continued----------

Woah..It is a long chapter..O.O..Btw..Thanks for subcribing!! And thanks for reading!!!

Next Chapter Highlight

"I like you Seohyun..Will you accept me?"

"I'm sorry..I..ermm...I can't"

~~~~~~~

"Did you accept him?"

"How did you know?!"