Final.

What?! You're Not Really the Cashier?

Whistling and with his hands in his pockets, Sehun walked into the Lotti-Lovely Cafe down the block from his house. Who owned this delicate cafe? That's right. He did. Or at least, heir to the cafe, as he was still studying in college under the business major. He sighed. looking around for his friend, Chanyeol. Where is he? He looked at the time. 10:11 AM. He sighed loudly, attracting short attention from the people around him, and whispers went around.

"Look! It's Oh Sehun!"

"No way, isn't he the son of that rich, fancy guy?"

"Yeah-- he owns this place!"

"I heard he's single!" He rolled his eyes. Stupid, filthy commoners. Up to now, Sehun has never had a real interest in the commoner world.

Ding. Sehun brightened up as Chanyeol walked in, smirking. "Sehun!"

"Chanyeollie!" They fist-pumped before going behind the counter.  The cashier boy nervously shuffled aside as Sehun gave him a nasty look. "Hey, how's business?" Sehun turned to Chanyeol, who shrugged. 

"Nothing-- It's all going smoothly, which is good." He smirked. "The old man is getting a bit angry at me though. He wants me to work harder." He rolled his eyes. "As if. I've spent months going to meetings so that I can collaborate my business with others. I've managed to sign a contract with Sony, LG, and a few other companies. But as if that's not enough for him. I'm going to have to make the company reach an all-time high for the company, and--"

Ding. Another person walked through the door. Sehun paused, staring straight at her. Chanyeol noticed and began oogling at her too. However, this clumsy little, innocent girl didn't seem to notice as she walked to the counter, looking through her bag for her wallet. She looked up at the cashier and smiled. Meanwhile, Sehun looked at Chanyeol.

"Is it possible that commoners can be that pretty?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Sanggon-ah! How are you today!" Cashier boy smiled at her like a lovesick puppy. 

"Noona, you came~ You look extra extra pretty to--"

"Yo! Sanggie! Manager's calling!" They both looked at Chanyeol, who was calling him over, smirking. 

"But--"

"Here, let my friend Sehun run the job here for now. Come on." Chanyeol whispered in Ganggon's ear, "Talk to them and you'll be fired." Poor Sanggon just gulped and nodded. Sehun walked over, giving her one of his trademark innocent-yet-beautiful smiles. Yet she wasn't moved. She smiled back, yet in her eyes they were blank and curious of this new stranger.

"Hi! I'd like to order a frappucino and .. um.." Her cheeks reddened and just let her finger glide over the cake. "That one." He smirked, clicking on the buttons.

"Two dollars please." She blinked.

"But--"

"What?"

"That frappucino alone--" She pointed at the sign. "Just alone costs two dollars and thirty cents. This cake--" She pointed at it as he took it out onto a plate. "Costs at least..." She looked up at the sky as she bit her lips, counting on her fingers to find an estimate cost.

"At least a dollar fifty." She pouted at him, finishing up her work. He leaned close and smirked.

"So?"

She blinked rapidly. "S-So the total, tax and all, shouldn't cost just two dollars!" Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pinched as she looked at him, utterly and totally confused. He laughed, sliding the plate over and smiled.

"Fine. It's on the house." She sighed in relief and even started eating, but soon looked back at him, bug eyed. He began whistling as he made her frappucino.

"No, no, why would you do such a thing?!" She blurted, gathering attention from curious girls and boys.

"Because--" He tapped her nose lightly. "You're cute." She looked down, smiling at her frappucino. Then, she looked up and said quietly, "Thank you."

"Your welcome, gorgeous." He chuckled, leaning on the countertop. A girl walked over to the cashier register.

"Hi, I'd like an americano please." She giggled and leaned on the counter, identical to the first girl. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sure." He clicked a few buttons and said curtly, "$5.50 please." She pouted then took out a ten dollar bill as he began making her drink. Once he was finished, he gave it to her as she gave the bill. "Keep the change," She winked at him and walked off. He raised an eyebrow as she foolishly catwalked to her friends. He rolled his eyes and shook his head lightly before turning back to the girl. "So," He paused.

"Issy."

"Wow." She looked up at him from the cake.

"Yes?"

"Your name is so beautiful, Issy~" He sang. She chuckled and resumed her meal.

"What's your name?" She finally put down her fork and rested her chin on her hands.

"My name, gorgeous," He mimicked her. "Is Oh. Se. Hun." He winked. "Don't forget it." She smiled. His smile was so irrresitibly charming and alluring; she wanted to stay, but she needed to leave soon. She sighed, then stood up.

"Will I find you here again?" He nodded with a small sad smile on his lips. He was obviously upset that she was so quick to leave. 

"Of course. Here, give me your arm." She held it out hesitantly as he grabbed a marker and began writing something on it. She moved uncomfortably from the other girls' stares and the marker's indents. She began talking to him.

"So.. When's your shift ending?" She drew little circles onto the glass counter.

"Oh, um, strange thing-- I'm not really the cashier." She yelped.

"What?! You're not really the cashier?!" He smirked at her, making her heartbeat rise.

"Nah, I own the place. Parents, you know?" He smirked. She nodded.

"You looked too carefree to be working at this age anyways," She muttered.

"What?" He finished.

"Nothing." She grinned.

"Oh, Se, hun." He began finishing up his writing, then beamed at her. "Now you can talk to me anytime, day or night." He brought her hand to his lips and lightly kissed it. "Now you can't forget who I am," He gave her hand back. "I can't wait for the day when my lips can taste yours." He winked as she blushed and backed up to leave.

"Well, um, I can't wait.. too? No, wait--" She hit her forehead as he leaned back and watched her, chuckling. "Bye, Sehun! See you, tomorrow?" She smiled and waved before backing out of the shop. He sighed and watched her. Chanyeol walked up behind him. 

"Fell for her yet?" Sehun could only nod as he watched her climb into the taxi. 

"I know it-- we'll have beautiful children." He sighed as Chanyeol erupted into laughter.

"What? Beautiful children?" Sehun smirked as he realized what he said.

"I only said it because it's true~" He sang.