~ when you meet his parents ~

○EXO Scenarios

"Uhm...yeah. Okay. See you." You hang up and leaned against the wall on your bed, you've been sitting on at the moment.

"AAAAAAH! YES!" You screamed out happily and rolled around in your bed...until you fell on your hard wood ground in your room.

"Oh ..." You cursed under your breath but smiled cheekily again when you looked at your phone, touching the home screen which was the one you had been phoning with the last minutes.

"Zhang...Yixing..." Your smile grew even wider and you stood up again.

You two were dating since yesterday and you really admired his quiet presence and sweet attitude he was giving you and all around him.

You knew each other for around a month and it was love at first sight for you. You didn't know how Yixing, or better Lay, was feeling. But you knew he liked you. His closeness, often skinship and his friens were all proofs to you.

Over the phone you talked about that he wanted to meet you at his apartment today.

Lay's house wasn't far away from yours and since you were kind of lazy, you agreed to it.

You'd meet him around 6pm and you looked at your phone to check the time again.

"EEEEEEEEEEK! I'm gonna be late!" You shouted and ran to your closet to get dressed more like a lady...you looked like a guy today. In your opinion.

"Where's my freaking make-up?!" You messed your hair in frustration and finally found your "make-up" bag in one your shelves.

 

"I'm gone umma!" You hollered and exited the door before she could reply.

You saw Lay's house coming nearer and your heart pounded faster. "Why am I feeling so extremely weird...and I'm really about to puke. Am I really this much in love with that guy?!" You gulped and your phone rang suddenly.

"Minah! Good you're picking up! M-"

"Lay! N-no worries, I'm already at your house! I'll be ringing in any second!" You laughed and you rang on his door.

"Minah!-"

He opened the door and stared at you. "Why are you here?!" Lay whispered hastily and you blinked innocently. "Didn't you want to meet me today?"

"Yes, of course, but-"

Somebody called his name in Chinese and asked him something. It was an older woman's voice and she came to the door, gaping at you with big and friendly eyes, while talking in Chinese again.

"Ah, Minah? Meet my mom...Mom, that's Minah." Lay smiled nervously and she shook your hand with a bow. "Sorry...my korean very bad..."

You smiled warmly at her and nodded. "That's okay...My Chinese too."

"Yixing..." She began to tall to him and Lay nodded with a tiny smile.

He faced you and translated. "She said you should come in before you catch a cold."

"Thank you." You grinned in Chinese and stepped in.

"Why are they here?" You asked while putting off your shoes and Lay smiled at his mother before turning to you again.

"I...I'll tell you later, okay?"

You nodded in silence and followed him into the living room.

His father saw you and said something with a big smile while you just stood there, not understanding a single word.

Lay chuckled. "He said, he's glad to see you're really as pretty as I told them you are."

"Y-you told them I'm pretty?" You stammered slightly and he scratched his neck awkwardly. "I-I was just telling the truth..."

"Okay..." You greeted Mr, Zhang formly and his father laughed. "Don't be formal...call me...what in Korean? Abeoji."

"Ah okay...a-abeoji..." You gave him a cute eyesmile and he showed teeth with a friendly beam.

"Let's sit." Lay clapped his hands and you sat down next to him, while his parents sat across of you two.

His mother asked something and looked at both of you, Lay translated again.

"She wants to know how we met."

"Well, we did meet through Tao and the others...so, our friends." You rubbed your head and he nodded. "And inline skating."

You started laughing about the skating incident since you fell down and Lay and you just stared and stammered stupid things after he helped you to stand up again.

You understood that her mother wanted to know why you were laughing so Lay told them quickly. The two in front of you giggled too and his father asked something.

Lay listened, still with a big smile but at once he was frozen and gulped, turning to you. "Ehm...okay, how should I say that? My dad just demanded...us...to give him many granchildren."

You choked on your own saliva and gaped at him. "He...what?! W-we didn't even kiss! And...tell him...oh my god, eh, later?"

Lay swallowed hard and told it him with a chuckle and his mother spoke.

"W-what did she say?" You asked carefully and Lay shook his head. "You don't even want to know..."

Your eyes almost popped out but you just "blinked" it away.

"What about coffee? Minah and I go and make some..." He smiled and his parents understood.

You trailed behind Lay into the kitchen and you started smiling to yourself with a chuckle. "Your parents are..extraordinary..."

"At least they like you, I think...They didn't accept all of my girlfriends..."

"All?" You laughed while filling the coffee machine and he helped you by standing behind you. "You know I only had...4..."

"Only? You're my first, Yixing!" You snorted and Lay leaned against your head. Once because he need to come nearer to the machine and twice because he wanted to be nearer to YOU.

"Yes, yes...and my parents are here because I told them I have a girlfriend and they were like, oh my god~ you have to show her to us...I wanted to call you but you...yeah, you were already here. My parents are crazy. I'm sorry."

"I find them rather...cute." You spun around but were stuck between Lay and the the kitchen island.

You looked up at him and Lay smiled gentle. "Thanks for accepting my crazy family."

He locked eyes with you and you blinked shortly when he bent down a bit as suddenly his mother entered and interrupted you.

"Ah, s-sorry...Should I help?" She smiled and Lay shook his head. "N-no...we're fine."

With a smirk she walked off and Lay facepalmed as he heard what his mother said.

"What did she say?" You asked and he went over to get some cups. "She saw we almost...kiss, so she said as a joke 'tonight we'll get grandchildren'..."

His face turned reddish and you could only smile about your boyfriend's parents. I find them funny...although they're really...something.

"Let's hurry up before they plan something over there..." Lay mumbled and you nodded.

"Done...you two?" His mother smiled as you entered the living room again and Lay groaned annoyed. "Mom, seriously now...Let that be now!"

"But you two so cute together." His father added and Lay sighed and said something through gritted teeth...in Chinese.

"Huh?" You looked between the three out of confusion and his mother talked to you. "Lay says, don't make me look eh..fool in front of Minah...she special to me."

"Mom!" Lay whined and your eyes wandered to Lay. "You said this?"

"I...yeah...I, you..." He grabbed your hand while you wanted to do the same at the same time.

"Like before...I only told them the truth." He winked sweetly and you laid your head onto his shoulder. "That's...really kind of you, Lay."

"No biggy, Minah." You chuckled at his cuteness and looked at his parents again, trying to speak in Chinese. "Your son is...really one of a kind...He's really nice."

His mother gave you a friendly expression and spoke quickly in Chinese.

"What?" You asked and Lay looked deeply into your eyes. "She asked...if you really love me or only because of my career and so on..."

Your eyes sparkled unknowingly and softened. "I...I loved you before I knew EXO and so on..."

Lay's face turned from a nervous Lay to a lovely Yixing and he gave your hand a comforting squeeze before replying to his parents.

His mother put her hand over her chest and sighed happily.

Lay's smile got brighter. "My mom said she never...met such a girl like you...in a good and positive way."

"I really like your mom...tell it her."

He nodded and talked to his mother when his father continued and the three laughed, leaving you dumbfounded.

"My dad suggested us to marry now or you'll run away from me." Lay giggled and you rubbed your chin, speaking Chinese. "Hmm...maybe." Before you started to laugh too.

"No...I don't want to leave you." You pouted childishly and Lay pinched your cheeks. "Me neither."

You two looked at each other before drinking and having some small talk.

 

After some time, your phone started buzzing so you took a look at it.

It was a message of your mom and there stood: Honey, come home. We'll get a visit of grandma and grandpa

You sighed and looked at Lay who was finishing his coffee. "Lay, I got a message from my mom...I've to leave..."

"So soon?..." His eyes were kind of sad and you nodded. "I don't want to leave either but I have to."

Lay stood up and told it his parents, who stood up too.

The sudden hug of his mother shocked you but you hugged her back and his father gave your shoulder a light squeeze before he talked again.

"He said, he want to see you again...like in, when they're visiting me again, I shouldn't have another girl on my side then." Lay spoke happily and took your hand. "I'll accompany her to the door."

They nodded and on your way to the corridor, he intertwined your fingers. You looked down and then into his face again. "Lay, I-"

"I love you, Minah..." Lay said softly, coming closer as he opened the door for you.

"You could have any girl you want...you're famous...you're an idol, known all over the world..." You sighed and he hugged you tightly. "You're special...I'd never want another girl than you."

His lips caressed yours shortly and Lay your hair. "Take care, okay? And the mext time I meet your parents...I'll call you later on."

Your face heated up and you nodded. "N-neh...but my parents are...terrible."

You both laughed and Lay put and arm around your shoulder. "They can't be as terrible as my parents..."

"They can..." You replied and hugged him quickly, "I already miss you...am I crazy?"

"Nope...Me too." Lay patted your head and you bid goodbyes.

After he had closed the door, you took some steps forward but looked back, hugging yourself.

"Zhang...Yixing."

_______________________________________________

YAY AFF IS BACK TO NORMAL AND IM SO HAPPY

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

this chappy is for my unnie crashingmuffinsky

(smorri it's short :'D)

BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME AND YOU HAVE TO LOVE HER!

it's another part of her birthday gift~

 

I'll have a poster soon *coughtmrcough* :DD

but i'll no go and meet a friend

BYONG YOU ALL

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!~ ♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY

KEEP ON SUBBING AND COMMENTING

IT MAKES MY DAY, RLY ^.^ ♥