~ when he doesn't show his feelings ~

○EXO Scenarios

A day just relaxing. A day just doing nothing. Just chill and don't do anything.

That was what you wanted to do today. Just sit in your little apartment and watch a good drama you didn't saw for a long time.

You needed to rest. Your long lasting crush Wu Yi Fan or better Wu Fan or Kris was admired by a pretty and famous girl just like him. You didn't like her before and when you heard she brought up the courage to ask him if he'd like to date her, you even hated her more.

While you the TV and placing your on the cozy couch, you thought out loud about the situation right now.

"Tsk. why am I even complaining? It's Kris' life...not mine. I'm just a silly girl who's in love with him. Many girls are..." You sighed desperately, "But I want to be Hyerim right now!" You punched the air with your left foot and stood up again to get some snacks.

You opened some shelves just too look through them. With anger you slammed them shut. "Argh! But I need something for my frust-food-dinner!"

You looked at your phone with a little smile.

This picture lighted up your mood with no hesitation. It was you and Kris last month. Some time ago, you felt like talking to him and suddenly you became good friends. You were happy since you were able to talk to him over the phone, sometimes for hours, and also joking around a bit although Kris was a bit cold, distanced and not laughing so much. You still enjoyed every moment you shared. Especially this photo. HE came up with the idea after the TWO of you came back from a trip to the movies.

The doorbell rang and you took the phone with you while looking at the picture. "Oh Kris. Why are you so pretty?" You shook your head with a smirk and opened the door.

"Hey eh...Minah? Are you busy?"

HO~

You thought as you heard Kris's voice and looked up slowly.

"Oh ah...H-hi Kris...no, I-I was just looking at my phone."

"Oh, something interesting?" He tried to look at it but you locked the phone quickly and put it into your back pocket. "Mind your own business, Kris." You clicked your tongue playfully but became quiet after a while, "Ehm...what did you want?"

"How about spending some time...somewhere?" Kris leaned against your door frame.

Oh sweet Jesus, he even looks y while doing nothing...

"Spending...time? Eh, we?" You pointed at yourself and Kris turned around, showing to your neighbor's house. "Oh no, I just asked your neighbor but I came over to ask if you're okay with it."

Your mouth formed a big "O" and he chuckled. "God, of course I meant you. So, do you have some time?"

"Yes...yeah, I have. Although I wanted to relax a bit. You know just sitting there just-"

"I can join, can't I?" Kris blinked with his -face on and you led him in...you didn't know why.

"Hey, what's with you and Hyerim?" To your surprise, your voice sounded happily and he looked into your eyes after putting off his shoes. "Oh, y-you know it?"

"Haha, of course! Like, whole Seoul knows it!" You giggled nervously and Kris stretches himself. "Ah, really...if it's so...Ehm, we're dating now."

Your hearted ached terribly. Dating...well, Hyerim's some kind of famous...I'd date her too if I was Kris.

"Minah, are you okay? You look a bit pale." Kris stated and you cupped your own face, sighing slightly but in a happy mood. "Hm? Oh, I ate too much...I'm not really feeling well."

"Should I go then?" He turned around and you stopped him abruptly. "No! Don't worry about me mow. I think I'll be fine soon!" You tried to beam and act normal. It didn't work so you just twirled around, walking into your living room.

You turned the TV on and both of you sat down.

"Any wishes you have?...Eh, like in, what would you like to watch?" You zapped through all the channels and he shrugged. "Watch what you want...I don't care."

You nodded in silence and looked around in your TV programs.

After some other series, you found one of your favorite dramas you didn't watch until the end. "Can we watch that? I love it!"

"Hey, sure! Didn't I say that just now?" Kris' voice was full of emotions but his face was always the same.

I never knew what he was feeling...

You eyed the pretty boy just a few inches apart and looked at the TV screen again.

"Jinho! JINHO!" The young woman screamed as she arrived at one side of the bridge. She ran towards the man and hugged him. He slowly hugged her back and they talked quite a long time. Beautiful, angry and also sad words. But they spoke with each other.

They told each other their feelings. Such a good pairing now! I ship JinMin now! You squealed in your head and a smile crossed your casual face. I wish I had such an ending...

Suddenly the girl pecked the boy's lips shortly. She pulled back but the young man grabbed her wrist before she could leave and kissed her. Like, really.

Your face heated up for nothing and you thought about what to do. If I change the program, he'll probably think I'm too childish...but this is so embarrassing!

You just watched them eating up each other while sitting next to the boy you liked to eat up alive.

The drama ended and some commercial thingy started, and you just zapped through the channels once more.

"Uhm...like to go outside? You can also relax outside." Kris looked at you with a plain smile and you agreed.

I have to go outside or I explode!

The two of you left the house and walked next to each other with a meter distance.

"What do you want to do?" Kris asked and you looked around in your neighborhood when you saw the park coming your way.

"Park?"

"Sure." He replied with no emotion and you just wandered the street down. Could he answer with feelings, please? He's no zombie...is he?!

You slapped your head. Stop thinking such bull, idiot!

"Minah? Are you okay?" Kris stopped immediately and you laughed loudly. "Yes, yes! I'm perfectly fine!"

Your grin even made you scared and you let it disappear again.

"Well, didn't look like it...why did you hit yourself?" Kris' expression was cold and you felt like you made a mistake so you stuttered instead. "I-I just thought I f-forgot something...nevermind...I think I didn't, hehe..." Yeah, just answer him like this...Dummie, you only make it worse...!

"An ice cream?" He asked with a calm voice when you just arrived the park.

You looked back since the ice cream shop was on the other side of this part of the town and Kris poked your shoulder. "There's a man with a little an ice cream machine."

You smiled wildly and followed him to this man.

"Hello! What do you want?" The man beamed and you tapped your chin. "Hmm...Kris, choose first."

"I think it's ladies' first an-"

"Choose, Kris." You demanded and he did so.

"And the young madame?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing." You grinned mischievously and Kris who just had paid, gave you an angry glare...You thought so.

"No ice cream?" Kris asked again and you shook your head. "Really, I'm fine wihout."

He rolled his eyes and put his free hand onto his hip. "How does this look like? I'm running around with ice cream and you, next to me, don't have anything!..."

"S-sorry...are you angry?" You blinked worried and he laughed. "No, only a bit worried that you won't be able to taste this awesome ice cream!" Kris it and you gulped. "I can live with that fact."

You walked to the other side of the park.

"Kris?" Now or never...

"Yes?" He tasted his ice cream again and you swallowed. "I just wanted...to know if you're always so...emotionless."

"Emotionless?" His eyes widened and you nodded shortly. "The only feelings you show are anger, annoyance or...just your -face. Don't take it serious but...yeah."

Kris chuckled lightly. "No emotion? Really? I'm able to show feelings too! See, I'm chuckling!"

"Haha, yes yes but that's not a feeling though...except you feel happy."

"Right, rather funny..." Kris added and you sighed again. "Maybe...I could see your feelings when we get closer or so."

"We already text at night sometimes...I think we're kinda close already." He shrugged with a smile.

You nodded blunt. He thinks we're close?

"Can I tell you something?" Kris asked at once and you faced him. "Sure. Go on."

"Do you like Hyerim?"

You didn't know how to answer. Why did he ask? Did he want your blessing or what?

"Answer truthfully." He looked at you with a piercing stare and you clreared your throat. "I'd have said 'yeah she's nice and so on~' but since you want the truth..I hate her. I really dislike her...I'm sorry, but you wanted the truth. It's okay if you want to-"

"I'm fine with it."

"Pardon me, what?" You actually only wanted to think this sentence but it just blurted out.

"Yeah...I..." Kris paused, leaning against the bridge, "I don't really like her either."

Your eyes were nearly about to pop out and Kris sighed exhausted. "You're the first one I told this...She's not my type at all...Plus this she's all touchy around everything and everybody. And she's so way too slim and tall...I rather like tiny and cute girls."

Ah-huh, like me?

"A bit...like you." His eyes were warm and looked directly into yours but you broke the contact quickly.

"For your information...I'm not cute and tiny at all...I'm more a big box or a whole closet..."

"Haha, closet..." Kris giggled and you crossed your arms angrily. "First you say I'm cute and now you agree with me?!"

"No...it's just cute how you think of yourself...you don't really look like a closet to me. Or..." He eyed you from every corner he was able to look and rubbed his chin slowly, "Maybe yes..."

"Enough! Now I want your ice cream!"

"As a punishment?" Kris looked at you and you shrugged while grabbing his ice cream. "Kind of."

"Wait, wait, wait! A last !" He smacked his lips after he did so and handed you his ice cream. "Don't eat all...or do want to end up as a closet?"

You stuck your tongue out and it. Geez~ it's so sweet and tasty~ why didn't I buy one for me?! Pabo!

You blinked a few times. Wait...isn't this an indirect...kiss?

You shook your head lightly. Silly girl..stop that, now!

"Oh eh, here." You gave his ice cream back after you noticed you were still holding it.

"Thanks." He easily said and walked over to the middle of the bridge, looking into the water. "Does the ice cream taste good?"

"Yeah, it's really good! I should've bought one...now I'm upset." You pouted cutely and Kris smirked slightly. "Want more?"

"Oh uhm...yeah~" You stretched your hand out for the ice cream and Kris shook his head, laying his free hand softly around your face, coming nearer and nearer.

What the...?! He has a girlfriend...okay, a girlfriend he doesn't like but...I'd stand there as a !...But I love him...EOTTEOKHAE?!

"Wu Fan!" A girl screamed behind us and you looked at her in shock.

Hyerim.

"I can't believe you're cheating on me Kris! I'm your ing girlfriend!" She cursed and Kris' eyes turned into slits. "I only agreed to you because we were in public...and you kind of begged me to be your 'lover'! You looked miserable and I didn't want to make you look like a fool!"

Wow, he even cares about her. Kris has such a warm heart.

"And what're doing with this girl there?!" Hyerim demanded to know and Kris' lips formed a thin line. "You know what...I don't love you. You're just mean...I love somebody else."

"Ah yes?! And who?!" You could clearly see the anger in her face and Kris' next words made goosebumps on your skin. "I love Minah."

"Who's Minah?!" Hyerim waited impatiently and you gulped heavilly. I-I bet he knows a million of Minahs...

He took your hand. "This is Minah. The girl with the most beautiful inside...The complete opposite of you."

"What?! Seriously?! You leave me for such a cheap bit-"

"Try to insult her and I swear I won't be soft towards you!" Kris hissed and you still couldn't believe the scene in front of you. K-Kris...loves me?...

"Urgh, whatever! You'll come back to me!" And with that she stormed off and you finally started breathing again.

He gazed into your eyes with heart-melting eyes and you froze."So, you l-"

"Yes."

"And-"

"Yes."

"But you h-"

"Yes." He chuckled and you shook yourself lightly while he walked past you.

"Yah, didn't you want ice cream...I'll pay. Or do you want mine?" He held it out and you walked towards it with your heart racing more and more the nearer you came Kris.

You were about to grab it but he let it fall into the bin next to him.

"Y-yah! I wanted to eat it! That's such a waste to throw it away, did you kn-"

You were stopped by Kris who cupped your face and kissed you lightly.

"Although you should be the one giving me a peck." He smiled to himself as he pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours.

"Oh, d-do you mean the dram-"

Was all you could bring out before he captured your lips for a longing kiss.

I love you too, Kris.

_______________________________________________

aaaaaah kris scenario came up on old.asianfanfics.com

YES YES YES YEEESSSSEEUU

ALTHOUGH SOME OF MY SUBBIES ALRDY READ IT

here you go

WAAAH IM SO HAPPY!!!

SINCE MY LAY SCENARIO IS BACK AND

AAAAH JUST FOR MY UNNIE

YES YES YES~

GONNA UPLOAD IT TOO ^^

WAIT SOME MINUTES !!! *spread love kai and woohyun style, that cam- :DD ♥*