Of Aegyo and Deep Voices

Of Aegyo and Deep Voices

"Bbuing Bbuing~" Tao put a hand to his cheek and winked.

"Does it work?" The mc of the interview asked Kris.

Kris replied with a bright smile, obviously pleased with what he just saw, "Well, he is the youngest..."

~~~

Chanyeol sighed. 

*Even if he is not the youngest, you would still give in to him..."

After an awkward confession at the airport right before Kris left for China, Chanyeol is still insecure of the relationship between them. 

Now with the attack of aegyo from Tao, it makes him think that Kris might not actually like him, but accepted him out of pity.

Chanyeol let out another sigh.

*No! I must not give up! There must be a reason for him to accept me even though he doesn't like me... Hmmmm... What might it be? Ah!! He must be giving me a chance to work hard and make him fall for me! Such a kind duizhang! I'll not give up!*

Chanyeol stood up determined.

*What does he like? Well, one thing for sure, is aegyo... Alright! I'll practice my aegyo while asking the members for his type!*

~~~

"Hyung~ Bbuing Bbuing~ Tel me what is Kris hyung's ideal type please~" Chanyeol imitated Tao as he begged Suho.

Suho awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "Er... He likes happy people?" 

"Ah! I see! Thank you, hyung!" Chanyeol flashed a cute smile at Suho, making him blush.

~~~

"Kyungsoo-ah! Tell hyung what is Kris hyung's ideal type! Oh! Kai, you're here too!" Chanyeol pouted in an attempt to be cute.

"H-Hyung... Erm... Are you doing aegyo?" Kai voiced out hesitantly.

"Yep!" Chanyeol smiled, "Is it working?"

"Hyung, I think that your voice is not that suited for aegyo... But, Kris hyung's ideal type is someone tall!" Kyungsoo shrugged good-naturedly.

"He means you should shut up when trying to be cute." Kai stated bluntly, earning a smack on the head from Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol pouted unconciously as he spoke in a small voice, looking down, "Really? I guess I'll just shut up when doing aegyo... But hey! He likes tall people? I match that! Thank you for your opinion, Kyungsoo! Love you~ Oh, I hate you, Kai."

Chanyeol skipped away happily.

"Aigo... Chanyeollie hyung doesn't know how cute his natural aegyo is... Tsk Tsk Tsk... Oh well, back to cooking! Hey! No stealing food, you evil uncute person who scolded my cute hyung."

"Hey! I'm cute too!"

~~~

"Oh! Sehunnie! Can you tell your hyung what is Kris hyung's ideal type?" Chanyeol fluttered his eyelashes at the said maknae.

"Oh, Chanyeol hyung! You look tho pretty when you do that! Jutht like a girl! Krith hyung liketh thith type of aegyo... I think... Because I like it tho muth! Ethpethially when Luhannie doeth it!" Sehun covered his face in embarrassment as he squealed.

"Okay..."

*Yea! One successful aegyo! This trick is usable!*

~~~

"Baconnie~ Help me~" Chanyeol whined in his deep voice as he fell exhausted on Baekhyun's lap.

Baekhyun smiled at his best friend gently as he his hair, "What do you need help in?"

"Aegyo... Teach me how to do you eyesmiles which makes fangirl's heart explode!" Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun cutely.

"Why would you want to learn that? Wait! Don't tell me, I think I know why... But your aegyo is cute too."

"Noooo!! It failed! Kai said I should shut up when doing aegyo! Guess my voice just spoils everything... I hate my voice..." Chanyeol buried his face into Baekhyun's pillow.

Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's , "Think about it from another perspective. Your voice is able to soothe people and make them nervous at the same time. With your cute face, when they look and hear you, isn't it killing two birds with one stone? Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure Kris hyung accepted because he likes you. Don't worry about Tao, he will find a new target soon."

"Awwwwww... Bacon! You're so motivating! I love you so much!" Chanyeol snuggled into Baekhyun's petite body.

~~~

"Kris hyung! You're back!" Chanyeol glomped Kris with a bright smile.

Kris faced Chanyeol with an apologetic smile, "Chanyeollie, I'm sorry... We might have postpone our return-from-China date... I have to shop with Tao! I had no choice! He forced me with aegyo!"

"I see... It's okay, I'll just hang out with Baekhyun. We'll stay in the dorm together, don't worry." Chanyeol slumped to his shared room with Baekhyun with a sad smile.

~~~

"Sorry Chanyeol... I have to buy this new Gucci purse for Tao."

~~~

"Chanyeol, I need to bring Tao to Lotte World... Sorry..."

~~~

"Tao made me go buy snacks for him with his aegyo... I'm really sorry..."

~~~

Unknowingly, there was only 2 days left before EXO-M left for China.

Chanyeol sighed. Again.

Their promised date had been postponed and postponed and postponed and postponed.

"Bacon! What do I do? I have no confidence to do any aegyo now that Tao's here..."

"Just do it. Even if it fails, at least you tried."

Chanyeol jumped up, determined, "I'm going to do it!"

~~~

Kris paced around the living room anxiously.

*When is he going to do it?! Suho, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Kai have been telling me about his cute irresistible aegyo! Especially Kai! About how his deep voice gave him shivers and his oh-my-god-so-cute face could make him faint. How long must I fake about going shopping with Tao?!*

"K-Kris hyung?"

Kris turned around, only to find the cutest Chanyeol shyly looking to the floor.

Kris felt his cheeks flame up as he tried to calm himself down, "Y-Yes?"

Chanyeol hesitantly inched closer to Kris, "Erm... Are you free now?"

Kris felt shivers down his back from Chanyeol's voice as he watched Chanyeol's face turn red, "Y-Yea..."

"Then can we go on our date now?" Chanyeol looked up expectantly at Kris with puppy eyes.

"Y-Y-Y-Ye-" 

*Wait! Kris! You're giving in too easily! I mean sure, he is so cute and squishy you can't help but wanting to grab him and stuff him in your pocket and never let him out and oh, of course cage him up and never let anyone else see his aegyo or they might try to steal him like that Ka- Ehem... Aha! Idea~*

"Yep! But on the condition that you... call me oppa!" Kris tried to look nonchalent as he stated his request.

Chanyeol's face burned as he held his face in his palms.

*Calm down, Chanyeol!*

"J-Just once?"

"No wa- I mean sure."

"O-Oppa..."

"W-What? I-I-I-I can't h-hear you."

"Oppa... Kris oppa..."

"Awwwwwww... You cute little fluffy little bunny!!" Kris watched as Baekhyun latched himself on Chanyeol, "Call me oppa also! I'm older than you!"

"Y-Yah!! Chanyeol's mine! Get off him!" Kris protectively pulled Chanyeol to his side, "Now excuse us. I will be going on a date with my girlfriend."

"Hey! Why am I the girl?"

"Hush, my little bunny."

~~~

Baekhyun watched as they left the house before laughing, "Thought they would continue forever if I didn't interfere."

"Baekhyun hyung~~ Go shopping with me~~~ Bbuing Bbuing~~" Tao whined cutely.

"Yup, I was right. He found a new target."

Done again~

New oneshot again!

Of Bosses and Personal Secretaries